The Education Forum

Silly Conspiracy Theories That Discredit Us

Tim Gratz

Fred Chrisman, wandering bishops ...

Religion, indeed.

Religion as politics by other means.

But again, so that you're clear on my views, I submit that vis a vis UFOs and other high strangeness, there are good reasons to suspect that ... how shall I put it ...

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

And mine.

And while we're at it, from the same source comes a message to Princess Caroline:

The serpent that did sting thy father's life

Now wears his crown.

Charles the Lesser

"And while we're at it, from the same source comes a message to Princess Caroline:

The serpent that did sting thy father's life

Now wears his crown.

Charles the Lesser"

Charles,

Moving, perfect quote ---your humble signature adds to its nobility.

Sometimes we fight among ourselves so much, I think we forget why we are here. Thank you for reminding us.

Kathy

Kathy,

You are entirely welcome.

Charles

Apropos of David's post: We would do well to recall that both Douglas MacArthur and Werner von Braun are on public record referencing threats from beyond the stars.

So too Ronald Reagan.

Of course to him, "beyond the stars" meant Brentwood.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

Guest David Guyatt
Apropos of David's post: We would do well to recall that both Douglas MacArthur and Werner von Braun are on public record referencing threats from beyond the stars.

So too Ronald Reagan.

Of course to him, "beyond the stars" meant Brentwood.

Charles

Funny you should mention MacArthur, Charles. As I'm sure you know, some of his team - including his "little fascist", General Charles Willoughby, as well as Brig. General Bonner Fellers were all part of the oddness known as the Shickshinny Knights. So, too, was Colonel Philip Corso, and thus we have in this curious little gathering representatives of the US WWII Japanese gold plunder recovery (M-fund) team, as well as a Roswellian Ufonaut (Corso).

Fred Crisman, David Ferrie, wandering bishops both and good old Guy Bannister, an early team leader on the FBI X files. Wonders will never cease, eh...

As for Horatio and the insightfulness of the philosophy that is beyond heaven and earth, I wish to offer Unmberto Eco as a cheeky chappie's guide to what may be. And Nick Cook for what was -- albeit 60 odd years removed.

humanskullhorned.jpg

From heaven or earth (or a draw programme) I have no idea -- but it purports to (possibly) be a "Shining One"?

Meanwhile, the world is a most curious place. Damned pretty too.

David

My apologies to one and all for going off-topic on this. As Oscar Wilde said, I can resist al things but temptation...

And once more we descend into silliness.

In that regard, however, it must be mentioned that Saturday next shall be the forty-first anniversary of the very first episode of Star Trek.

I shudder to contemplate what the logical mind of Mr. Spock would think of some of the nonsense (e.g. Greer shot JFK) that has been posted on this Forum.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest David Guyatt
And once more we descend into silliness.

Which part of silliness would that be, Tim?

The part about the curious head with horns? Or the part about the Shickshinny Knights? Or is it the phenomeon of Wandering Bishops? Or Bannister for his work on the FBI X files?

All these matters are certainly most curious -- and certainly also outside of mainstream research topics. One could reasonably even say that "there be dragons" - as was once common parlance on ancient maps for areas unexplored.

But "silly" is a degree of throw-away subjectivity that would, surely, depend on your personal resevoir of knowledge of the subjects in question, don't you think? And my guess is that we're talking "ultra slim" in that particular department. Just a guess, though.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...

And some mighty interesting folk searching for them things, I might add.

David

As I have done so many times on this Forum, I again commend to your attention the Sinister Forces trilogy by Peter Levenda.

One simply cannot hope to understand "their" motivations, goals, strategies, and tactics without coming to grips with what might best be termed the "spiritual" elements therein.

For "they" too are all mortal.

David, your reference to Messrs. MacArthur, Willoughby, and, by extension, Lansdale, Valeriano, et al within the context of the recovery of Japan's immense WW II plunder is most welcome. Secret governments must have their secret treasuries.

I have it on first-hand authority that this story is set to break in an unprecedented fashion.

Charles

Guest David Guyatt

Charles,

If you see the story break before I do, would be kind enough to PM with details.

Also, were you aware that the early and middle ages alchemical quest to transmute other elements into gold is a fact --- Dr. Stephen Emmens, Theodore Tiffereau amongst others (including a native of Philadelphia) being part of a larger company who have accomplished this said-to-be-mythical-if-not-ridiculous (a.k.a. "silly") task. Fulcanelli was, of course, another. Interesrtingly, Dr. Emmens produced over 660 ounces of gold and silver that he sold to the US Assay Office. Back in 1897. His book is titled: Argentaurum Papers #1: Some Remarks Concerning Gravitation. Of interest concerning gravitation is Nick Cook and his book The Hunt For Zero Point.

By the way, Charles, have you read book three of Levenda's trilogy? I haven't bought the third volume as I found that the second volume was, for me, a repitition of information I was already familiar with (and disappointing for that reason only). Book One, however, was a cracker.... and I've just bought his reprinted Unholy Alliance.

David

Edited by David Guyatt

David,

Let's just say I'm positioned to be among the very first to know when the story breaks. I'll PM when the time is right.

Levenda's third volume is worth the price of admission. While I can't comment on how much of it would be repetitive for you, it does contain what for me was new and significant information and insight.

"Forbidden science," if you will, remains of great interest to me. I'm marginally aware of the alchemists.

That rustling you hear is the product of countless eyebrows being raised.

Finally: I know Cook's work, and I'm moderately well read on WW II era exotic technologies. What is your take on Operation High Jump?

Charles

Guest David Guyatt
David,

Let's just say I'm positioned to be among the very first to know when the story breaks. I'll PM when the time is right.

Levenda's third volume is worth the price of admission. While I can't comment on how much of it would be repetitive for you, it does contain what for me was new and significant information and insight.

"Forbidden science," if you will, remains of great interest to me. I'm marginally aware of the alchemists.

That rustling you hear is the product of countless eyebrows being raised.

Finally: I know Cook's work, and I'm moderately well read on WW II era exotic technologies. What is your take on Operation High Jump?

Charles

Charles,

Thanks. I'll also go for Levenda's third.

The raising of countless eyebrows: I understand entirely. :rolleyes: But eyebrows need exercising from time to time, lest they rust up and form a permament frown. Fulcanelli is a very interesting case study. Turns out he was a rather famous French psysicist who had much to loose amongst his professional community had his true name ever been revealed.

On Operation High Jump I remain completely perplexed. For years I considered that and the Philadelphia Experiment fallacious, but it turns out the latter actually happened. That and other tidbits made me revalue my subjective views. On High Jump, I really never could bring myself to accept the Nazi/Thule aspect, which strikes me as being a cover story. But a cover story for what? Anyway, I'd very much appreciate knowing your take on it...

David

Regarding High Jump, nothing is off the table.

Which is an evasive way of expressing my utter consternation.

According to the story line, significant human and material assets were lost during the battle(s) with "saucers." One might assume, then, that families were notified of the deaths of loved ones, and inventories of the time documented depletions.

Have these aspects of the story been checked?

As Bud Fensterwald taught, all intelligence operations have at least two objectives. So ... was High Jump designed to retrieve fleeing Nazis and/or their plunder, PLUS support the UFO psyop -- itself intended to convince the Russians that we had access to alien technology AND to taint all reports of real non-human (as opposed to inhuman) activities?

Happy to be able to clarify it all for you.

Confused,

Charles

Guest David Guyatt
Regarding High Jump, nothing is off the table.

Which is an evasive way of expressing my utter consternation.

According to the story line, significant human and material assets were lost during the battle(s) with "saucers." One might assume, then, that families were notified of the deaths of loved ones, and inventories of the time documented depletions.

Have these aspects of the story been checked?

As Bud Fensterwald taught, all intelligence operations have at least two objectives. So ... was High Jump designed to retrieve fleeing Nazis and/or their plunder, PLUS support the UFO psyop -- itself intended to convince the Russians that we had access to alien technology AND to taint all reports of real non-human (as opposed to inhuman) activities?

Happy to be able to clarify it all for you.

Confused,

Charles

Thanks Charles. I'd like to reciprocate with a brief sketch of the real backdrop of the Montauk Project, but I'm just as foxed about it now as I always have been. But no smoke without fire being my motto, I'm open to rational explanations as and when they're forthcoming.

But it still remains a curious world. The mind can only boggle at why the OSS sought to uncover the identity of Fulcanelli at the end of WWII (and failed) in order to make contact with him.

Yours in utter perplexity

David