The Education Forum

Bin Ladens annual push for Bush. He's got to be a GOP.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest David Guyatt
Incidentally, Dave, Orwell choose his non de plume from the river Orwell in Suffolk -- just a few miles down the road from where Steve growded up. I reckon that's significant -- and very, very suspicious. Besides, anyone who voluntarily drinks "scrumpy" has to fall under suspicion...

David

Suspicious indeed. And I've never trusted Scrumpy drinkers since the power of advertising convinced me that true cider is Irish and icy. Anyway, "Magners" sounds more masculine than "Scrumpy".

Speaking of "suspicious", I used these two photos taken on Redcar beach in a discussion re perspective in Apollo photos a while back. Nothing suspicious in that you might think: until you realise that the buildings in the background were later used as the set for the Dunkirk setting of the film Atonement. I've been accused of being a shill before, but if they only knew I took my "debunker" photos on Hollywood film sets...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.greer70...llo/Beach_1.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.greer70...llo/Beach_2.jpg

Strange, I always believed that Redcar was as far away from humanity as one can get and now you tell me it's on the Moon!

It's clear to me and anyone else with half a brain (smirk), that these photo's are as dodgy as curry doughnuts, because they're missing all the little crosses that were etched into the Apollo camera lenses. I also notice a light source that clearly is from the North (according to the shadows), whereas in Redcar the Sun is never visible --- and I suspect the extraneous light source is a studio light slightly off camera (somewhere in Wales perhaps?). My mate Chip thinks so too, and he's never even been down a pub in his life - and he thinks the word "lager" is a place Dutch army tanks meet to form a defensive perimeter so they can safely get down to the serious business of becoming seriously bladdered on tulip scrumpy.

Besides these curious observations, the LEM in the picture is just the way I remember it that night back in the 1960's.

David

PS, I found an old "lost" picture that absolutely proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Russians really did beat America to the moon:

Putin-Claims-Moon--31648.jpg

AND that the face on Mars is not a "face" at all:

Russian-Moon--31640.jpg