The Education Forum

Fascist America in 10 easy steps

Guest Gary Loughran

Guest Gary Loughran

It's an old but interesting article (maybe even culled from this forum once upon a time) - I was reviewing some bookmarks and came across it. In light of the most recent activities related to the extension of the 'War on Terror' - prologued by Blair/Bush in recent times and actioned by Rice - to Iran.

I hope some find it as interesting a commentary as I did!

It's an old but interesting article (maybe even culled from this forum once upon a time) - I was reviewing some bookmarks and came across it. In light of the most recent activities related to the extension of the 'War on Terror' - prologued by Blair/Bush in recent times and actioned by Rice - to Iran.

Gary, careful here. Did you know we have both current and former members

of both the Young Americans for Freedom, McCarthyism and The John Birch Society here

and all 3 were determined to be Fascist dominated organizations or Fascist inspired

movements in the 1960's? Gratz and Caddy were in YAF... Can you figure out the

McCarthyites and Birchers?

Wow, you must be younger and more impressionable than you look. Amazing stuff.

How quickly we forget... For a second I thought you were kidding but you are not in fact, are you?

Do you really know the history of YAF, The Birch Society and McCarthyism and some

of those persons/tactics you so quickly jump to the aid of here? You hate Fascists but you

support Fascism or is it the other way around? I am getting confused. LOL Look up YAF

or the JBS. Have you forgotten that Birchers and YAFers like Larrie Schmidt, Robert Morris

and Charles Willoughby paid for the Wanted For Treason poster fronted by Bernard Weissman?

Have you forgotten that Robert Morris received the YAF Man of the Year award in 1964 from

Wm. Buckley, Jr. for... for... ummm... for something he did in 1963 perhaps? Go figure.

Have you forgotten, or did you ever know, might be a better tack, that Richard Condon in

The Manchurian Candidate wrote about "... that fascinating young man who wrote about

man and God at Yale?" Do you know who even wrote 'God and Man at Yale' published

by that Fascist yellow journalism shop Regnery Press? I guess not. Do you recall

who was the most prolific Holocaust Denial source ever? Regnery Press. Do you know

who published more anti-Clinton garbage than anyone else? Regnery Press. Do you know

who volunteered to be Hitler's representative in American following a Nazi victory? William

H. Regnery, a founder of the America First Group, which lobbied for non-interventionism

before World War II. See: Did you say JOSEPH KENNEDY posting by Timmy ratz.

William was the grandfather of today's Regnery owners who are trying to change directions.

Do you understand why many have postulated and some have proven these likely links

between YAFers and their knowledge of the JFK Assassination? Why are you here if you don't

know these barebones facts about YAF, YAFers and their consummate, vitriolic hatred for JFK

and anyone who supports him? Do you know that YAFers were, and still are, considered

the first line of defense for anyone who tries to point fingers at YAFers, JBS members or

McCarthyites? Didja? Guess not.

Did you know that Marvin Liebmann a YAF founder I believe rode Robert J. Morris' coattails from

The China Lobby, through McCarthyism and then into YAF? Look it up. Amazing. Just amazing.

These postings are being made so that the historical record WILL be set straight. It WILL.

Here are the tactics used by certain individuals on THIS VERY FORUM... Thanks for the posting.

And Gary, DO NOT LET THE YAFFERS BRAINWASH YOU, CONTROL YOU OR AFFECT YOUR OPINIONS.

You have a mind of your own. Use it.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy (like the Communists or Hiss supporters)

2. Create a gulag (You are now in the doghouse... set the attack dogs upon them.)

3. Develop a thug caste (like the backstabbing Gestapo bee-atches posting here and elsewhere. Meeee-owwww.)

Thugs in America? Groups of angry young Republican men, dressed in identical shirts and trousers, or here

in identical skirts and blouses would be more appropriate, menaced poll workers counting the votes in Florida in 2000.

4. Set up an internal surveillance system (3 internal spies on every Forum)

5. Harass citizens' groups (Like the Education Forum or alt.conspiracy.jfk)

6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release (You are off the Forum, you are on again, you would be off if I were boss.)

7. Target key individuals (like your opposition or anyone who accuses your associates or anyone whose posts you disagree with)

8. Control the press (With a barrage of Letters to the Editor or Forum postings, get it?)

9. Dissent equals treason (Therefore dissenters are treasonous... get it?)

10. Suspend the rule of law (If I were in charge XYZ would be off, and Little Timmy's Gestapo would become the Gestapo thugs in charge.)

Little Timmy even tried to off one his own supporters... amazing. "Off with his head, said the Queen." What a bee-atch.

Oh, you AGREED with me? Well, then put your head back on then. All better now? On with the Inquisition then.

Naomi Wolf's The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot will be published by Chelsea Green in September.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Guest Gary Loughran
Gary, careful here. Did you know we have both current and former members

of both the Young Americans for Freedom, McCarthyism and The John Birch Society here

and all 3 were determined to be Fascist dominated organizations or Fascist inspired

movements in the 1960's? Gratz and Caddy were in YAF... Can you figure out the

McCarthyites and Birchers?

Wow, you must be younger and more impressionable than you look. Amazing stuff.

How quickly we forget... For a second I thought you were kidding but you are not in fact, are you?

Do you really know the history of YAF, The Birch Society and McCarthyism and some

of those persons/tactics you so quickly jump to the aid of here? You hate Fascists but you

support Fascism or is it the other way around? I am getting confused. LOL Look up YAF

or the JBS. Have you forgotten that Birchers and YAFers like Larrie Schmidt, Robert Morris

and Charles Willoughby paid for the Wanted For Treason poster fronted by Bernard Weissman?

Have you forgotten that Robert Morris received the YAF Man of the Year award in 1964 from

Wm. Buckley, Jr. for... for... ummm... for something he did in 1963 perhaps? Go figure.

Have you forgotten, or did you ever know, might be a better tack, that Richard Condon in

The Manchurian Candidate wrote about "... that fascinating young man who wrote about

man and God at Yale?" Do you know who even wrote 'God and Man at Yale' published

by that Fascist yellow journalism shop Regnery Press? I guess not. Do you recall

who was the most prolific Holocaust Denial source ever? Regnery Press. Do you know

who published more anti-Clinton garbage than anyone else? Regnery Press. Do you know

who volunteered to be Hitler's representative in American following a Nazi victory? William

H. Regnery, a founder of the America First Group, which lobbied for non-interventionism

before World War II. See: Did you say JOSEPH KENNEDY posting by Timmy ratz.

William was the grandfather of today's Regnery owners who are trying to change directions.

Do you understand why many have postulated and some have proven these likely links

between YAFers and their knowledge of the JFK Assassination? Why are you here if you don't

know these barebones facts about YAF, YAFers and their consummate, vitriolic hatred for JFK

and anyone who supports him? Do you know that YAFers were, and still are, considered

the first line of defense for anyone who tries to point fingers at YAFers, JBS members or

McCarthyites? Didja? Guess not.

Did you know that Marvin Liebmann a YAF founder I believe rode Robert J. Morris' coattails from

The China Lobby, through McCarthyism and then into YAF? Look it up. Amazing. Just amazing.

These postings are being made so that the historical record WILL be set straight. It WILL.

Here are the tactics used by certain individuals on THIS VERY FORUM... Thanks for the posting.

And Gary, DO NOT LET THE YAFFERS BRAINWASH YOU, CONTROL YOU OR AFFECT YOUR OPINIONS.

You have a mind of your own. Use it.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy (like the Communists or Hiss supporters)

2. Create a gulag (You are now in the doghouse... set the attack dogs upon them.)

3. Develop a thug caste (like the backstabbing Gestapo bee-atches posting here and elsewhere. Meeee-owwww.)

Thugs in America? Groups of angry young Republican men, dressed in identical shirts and trousers, or here

in identical skirts and blouses would be more appropriate, menaced poll workers counting the votes in Florida in 2000.

4. Set up an internal surveillance system (3 internal spies on every Forum)

5. Harass citizens' groups (Like the Education Forum or alt.conspiracy.jfk)

6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release (You are off the Forum, you are on again, you would be off if I were boss.)

7. Target key individuals (like your opposition or anyone who accuses your associates or anyone whose posts you disagree with)

8. Control the press (With a barrage of Letters to the Editor or Forum postings, get it?)

9. Dissent equals treason (Therefore dissenters are treasonous... get it?)

10. Suspend the rule of law (If I were in charge XYZ would be off, and Little Timmy's Gestapo would become the Gestapo thugs in charge.)

Little Timmy even tried to off one his own supporters... amazing. "Off with his head, said the Queen." What a bee-atch.

Oh, you AGREED with me? Well, then put your head back on then. All better now? On with the Inquisition then.

Naomi Wolf's The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot will be published by Chelsea Green in September.

John,

Your points are generally well taken. On occassion you assume knowledge of my views which have no foundations though. I don't come to the aid of anyone based on my beliefs. I am not here to defend or attack anyone - I try to develop my awareness of events as broadly as possible.

Your irascible posts on Tim contained language and implications therein that completely lose any message you attempt to convey (as well as coming across as a grossly insulting read), which is a pity, because your research has certainly provided much interesting information.

I admire your courage in your convictions, borne no doubt from the intense research you've performed. However, when the message is wrapped in slur and innuendo, the messenger not the message becomes the focus of attention. The person with one eye on the past is wise, with two eyes they're blind.

Gary

Guest David Guyatt

I have to say that many people saw the approaching clouds of fascism prior to 911 and that that singular event was viewed as the trigger for imposing fascist rule. But I suppose with the Bush family history plus the many echelons of US business that supported Hitler prior to and during the war, this shouldn't have surprised any of us.

In regard to 911, one group that gets less airing than, perhaps, it deserves are the nazi Muslim Brotherhood that are, these days, safely ensconced in Saudi Arabia. The close connections of 911 leader Mohamed Atta to the Muslim Brotherhood are fairly well established, but rather than treat this group with caution, the Bush presidencey has sought to engage with it. Amazing. See Danny Hopsicker's take on this:

http://www.madcowprod.com/11052004issue.html

I hadn't seen the Guardian Online article before and am mighty pleased that one member of mainstream media at least, have taken on a difficult topic - which normally, these days, is shied away from.

David

Thanks for that Gary. Yes, very important article. I know most American's think 'It can't really happen HERE!'. I was in Chile before the US overthrew the duely elected and democratic social democratic government of Salvadore Allende [using some of the Dallas crowd, by the way...but another story..] - and they thought it could never happen there. Chile had never had a military take-over and of all of S. America, 

had the most stable and democratic history. We took care of that! [see Naomi Klien's Shock Doctrine about Chile!] And many other nations, as well. [see William Blum's Killing Hope!] My list since WW2 includes about 60 from this bastion of democracy that we are not....we are a bastion of predatory corporate capitalism with a Military and supporting structure for it...not for the People in or out of the Nation. [i.e. a growing fascist state]

America, as I write is about, IMO, 7-8 steps of the way in the list of ten and the end can come in the stroke of a pen by the twice unelected President after a false new emergency a la' the phony one on 911 or another Dallas or invent yet another one in or outside the country....yet the American's 'sleep' and only wring their hands. Who will save us?....not the next election!.....only we can save our Country. The first step is awareness, the second is Action to stop the madness from Dallas to Today....and about to continue anabated unless stopped. IT CAN, AND WILL HAPPEN 'HERE' IF NOT STOPPED. THE 2-3 STEPS NOT YET COMPLETE ARE ACTIVELY BEING 'WORKED' UPON AS WE SIT ON OUR HANDS..........

Well I think it is in facct happening here...

I believe that Thomas explained himself in Post #37 and Tim apologizes in Post #38.

That's done with.

Now, please stay on topic.

Fine with me but this little tirade was itself on topic. It just shows how readily and

willingly those using McCarthy style tactics (like those used against Alger Hiss) are

to resort to a 'circling the wagons' or 'pack dog' mentality to call in reinforcements

to focus the next attack on someone perceived as the enemy. Wonder how Thomas

is feeling about this little whiplash treatment? I know how Alger Hiss felt about it.

Permanent disbarment from the Forum is more than just a little bit overdone especially

when this call to action comes from someone who was just recently banned and

then somehow resurrected, right? What a mistake that was. Kick him off this island.

Alger Hiss was nothing less than a victim of the exact same 'pack dog' mentality

launched from the Radical Right. Their leadership at that time included the Marvin

Liebmann types from YAF and The China Lobby who attacked Owen Lattimore, the

Robert J. Morris types from McCarthyism who attacked anyone within easy range,

and the John Birch and Liberty Lobby types who did almost the same like Robert

Welch and Dr. Revilo P. Oliver who eventually appeared before the Warren

Commission as a so called expert witness.

If this does not convince some of you on this Forum and in the world at large to

seriously reconsider the source of and the motivations for the unfair attacks launched

on Alger Hiss and Owen Lattimore and others even to this day, than certainly nothing will.

To think that refined gentlemen and scholars like Hiss and Lattimore could have their

reputations smeared throughout their lifetimes by the likes of the sleaze bag attack

dogs and pond scum from the Far Right from YAF, JBS, Liberty Lobby and McCarthyism

is shameful.

Have you no shame, Senator McCarthy? Whittaker Chambers, you are despicable.

Nathaniel Weyl would still be serving jail time if he were still alive. He implicated himself.

Robert Welch and Robert J. Morris and Marvin Liebmann had no principles, they were only

out to make a buck on others misery using donated money from sometimes unwitting

sources. Anyone else who joins these pack dogs should be reviled, despised and shunned.

I hope you have all learned a great object lesson as you watch McCarthyism at work

still alive and kicking to this day.

In some small way we should all be grateful that most of these attack dogs like Senator

Joe McCarthy, Roy Cohn, Whittaker Chambers, Marvin Liebmann and Wickliffe Draper

were all homosexuals. For they can leave no living progeny to carry out their campaigns.

In the case of some others still active in these anti-society and anti-humanity campaigns

(some of whom still post to this day on this Forum and others very similar to it)

I can only advise you to get the mental health treatment you so desperately need.

I think we all know who they are in fact. They all jump to the defense of the same

frequent and constant posters and agents provocateur whenever they are asked.

Sad but true.

Some points well taken on provacateurs on the Forum and their techniques. One such has been sending me hate-mail PMs....hoping to goad me to an angry post on the forum he can then use to get me on moderation..... I know of other tag-team techniques having been used. I have explained some elsewhere and privately to a few moderators. I dont envy their jobs, but they must become a little more savy of patterns, tag-team tactics, behind the scenes techniques and infiltration on many levels. Anyone 'warned' by a moderator should be told by PM and given a way to explain as things ar

often not what they seem if on just looks at the last post alone.

As to the topic at hand, but don't find the above off topic, Yes, John, it is happening in America. It has all but happened. Few see it clearly and just refuse to believe it could happen to their beloved Land as it did so many other places....we did it to most of those other places [a few were indiginous fascist momvements or a combined US-native fascists], so why wouldn't they do it at home. The very change of the country to 'homeland' was the clue what was going on....before 911 no one used that word for America - never. Now all use it in the press and in public talk. That is a direct translation of what the Nazis called the Reich. Wake up America.

I have coined the phrase, used often by The New York Post and elsewhere in the 1990's, "The Far Reich Wing in America"

to describe such organizations as the CNP, the JBS, ASC, YAF and The Liberty Lobby among others. I will be opening

threads on any of these groups which do not already have their own thread.

Thanks Gary for the terrifying reminder of just how fascist this country has become.

Not that John does not have his points, yes we have always had vicious hate groups who had enormous power, lives were destroyed (including that of Alger Hiss!); people murdered, coups here (JFK) and around the planet by our secret government. However, this gang of thugs -the neo cons who brought us PNAC- have utterly dismantled the Constitution. Anyone of us here can now be rounded up and imprisoned and have absolutely no right to anything. As an attorney I take our Consitiution most seriously and to have lived through these past 7- or so years has been nothing short of terrifying. I can no longer watch the news without feeling SICK.

Dawn