The Education Forum

George Michael Evica

Just posting the cross-link http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=11538&hl=

but suggest the two threads be combined. A nice photo, Charles, and a lovely tribute.

Agreed. I have done this. For the good of our JFK index it would be good if members could keep information to one thread. The same thing happened with the recent thread on Bremer. This information will become lost as the original thread is linked to my page on Bremer that is second at Google (behind the Wikipedia entry). I woill eventially create a page on George Michael Evica and link it to these posts.

Well done, John.

Please be in touch if I may be of assistance in the creation of the Evica page. For what it's worth, I know that my friend would have enjoyed your company and respected, in the main, your endeavors here.

Charles

At the moment Ken Rahn's page on George Michael Evica is number one at Google.

http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/the_critics/evica/Evicabio.html

He definitely deserves something better than that. Is it possible for members to send me details about when he was born, his education, his academic career, and anything else that you think relevant.

At the moment Ken Rahn's page on George Michael Evica is number one at Google.

http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/the_critics/evica/Evicabio.html

He definitely deserves something better than that. Is it possible for members to send me details about when he was born, his education, his academic career, and anything else that you think relevant.

John,

I'll be with the Evica family mid-week; at that time I'll place your request for detailed bio material at the top of my to-do list.

Until then:

Born December, 1927

Presented 22 conference papers, published twelve articles, hosted nine national conferences related to JFK's assassination. Received the Marry Ferrell Lifetime Achievement Award in 1997. Delivered two major lectures at Christ Church University College, Canterbury, for DPUK in 2004.

Referred to himself as a "radical historian."

University of Hartford emeritus professor of literature.

Taught college courses on investigative reporting, linguistics, myth and ritual, the genres of comedy and tragedy.

The obituary I previously posted adds more detail.

Please feel free to be in touch via PM if you perceive the need.

Charles

CORRECTIONS TO RAHN'S DISINFORMATION, REFERENCED TO RAHN'S 14-POINT FESTIVAL OF LIES, HALF-TRUTHS, AND, PERISH FORBID ... TRUTH (RAHN'S ORIGINAL NONSENSE IN QUOTES)

"George Michael Evica’s beliefs on the JFK assassination can be summarized as follows (references are to articles listed below):"

CORRECTION: No, they cannot.

"2. JFK was killed by a simulated attack in Dealey Plaza, planned as a test of security but turned into a real attack by J. Edgar Hoover and a few other agents within the FBI (Perfect Cover)."

CORRECTION: There likely was a simulated attack planned in Dealey Plaza, one that was incorporated into the final, real attack plan. Under no circumstances can it be stated factually that Professor Evica believed JEH and "a few other agents" were prime sponsors or movers of the plot.

"3. Kennedy was killed because he was tying to put his 81 campaign promises into action (81 Promises)."

CORRECTION: Professor Evica's 81 Promises stands as one of his most important contributions to the investigation. Per his request made to me during my last visit to him, it will be the focus of my initial work on his archives. The goal is to publish a revised essay incorporating his most recent research. Rahn's assertion tells but a small part of the story and places false emphasis -- which, of course, are two of the tactics of disinformationalists.

"6. The shooters were Dallas Police, agents of the Treasury from the Dallas area, or hired guns from the Southwest (Perfect Cover)."

Professor Evica had refined his thinking on this issue. Details forthcoming.

The balance of Rahn's items are essentially correct. Please read his page as a classic example of disinformation: a heady admixture of truth and fiction designed to discredit the truth.

Charles Drago

Edited by Charles Drago

John,

As I have indicated on a thread devoted to Rahn, his own work on NAA has been thoroughly repudiated. In the attack on Evica you reference, Rahn attempts to make a classic argument on false authority. He fails.

The value of this Forum, I'd submit, may be perceived ultimately as a counterbalance to the Rahn's of this world.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
With the help of Charles Drago I have produced the first draft of a page on George Michael Evica.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKevica.htm

Please send me any corrections or additions that you want to make to the page.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Evica continued his theory of an elitist killing of the President, or if his Perfect Cover was part of an ongoing chapter of the assassination.

Also, does anyone know if this paper has been critiqued anywhere at all on the internet.