Jack White

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some chemtrail plane pilots have a fondness for skywriting ASTERISKS. Now if

we could just locate the footnote....

Jack

How else is the intersection of multiple paths over a comman nav beacon supposed to look?

Some like to do Roman numerals, like this 9.

Jack

Looks like an intersection near a nav beacon (described multiple times already) and a parallel path from either the wind blowing it or just a plane flying parallel (the coordiors are fairly wide) also described multiple times already.

Looks like some nice examples of normal air traffic.

Jack

"How else is the intersection of multiple paths over a comman nav beacon supposed to look?"

The second of these photos gives the exact location of the chemtrails photographed. So if

the three lines intersect above a "nav beacon", please tell us where it is and why the

planes all must fly directly over it.

Jack

Jack

"How else is the intersection of multiple paths over a comman nav beacon supposed to look?"

The second of these photos gives the exact location of the chemtrails photographed. So if

the three lines intersect above a "nav beacon", please tell us where it is and why the

planes all must fly directly over it.

Jack

Perhaps you could translate the German? Please tell us why you think the coordinates given on the photo are anything other than the coordinates of the person taking the picture. The intersection pictured could be 30+ miles in any direction. Planes fly over nav beacons because it easier to give them directions that way. Please tell us why "chemtrail" planes would want to fly in this pattern. Surely it isn't a very efficient way to cover an area.

The coordinates given were 6°57'10" O 49°36'30" N

Based on a crude Babelfish translation, I'm assuming the O is for Ost which is East and the N is for Nord or North. I don't know what the rest of the caption says, nor do I care. If you want to request (demand) that others do research based on a picture you provided you could at least provide the info in English. Even then, I don't know why I should track down info on something you provided just because you say (demand) so especially when you've shown in the past that you prefer to ignore any information provided that contradicts your point of view anyway. Odd that they would give the East coordinate first when the convention is to give the North or South coordinate first, assuming the coordinates are real. 49°36'30"N 6°57'10"E corresponds to a populated location in West Germany. Plent of airports around Europe and in some places even more heavily congested than over the US. I don't have access to where any navigational beacons would be in Europe and I'm not sure why you think I would. It is also possible given the highly congested nature of air traffic in Europe that it is an intersection without a nav beacon near it. That does happen too.

Still I see nothing odd about these multiple pictures of persistent contrails and wonder why I should.

Are you trying to imply that commercial traffic flight paths should not intersect?

Please tell us why you are ignoring all the evidence that persistent contrails can, do, and have been known to exist.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Is it possible to prove the authenticity of those images?

I can prove the authenticity of THIS photo. I took it three years ago in

Las Vegas. Three chemtrail planes were flying in parallel formation. The

building at bottom was a high school gym where a preseason college

basketball tournament was being held. I think the school name was

North Valley High, or something like that. It is about four miles northeast

of the Strip. This view looks west. I have the original digital image on disk.

My wife was with me when I took the photo (this and others).

Jack

Edited by Jack White

I can also vouch for the authenticity of these chemtrails over my house about three

years ago. I still have the camera originals. The tree at left is across the street, and

the tree at right is next door. These are over Fort Worth TX. All four planes could be

seen simultaneously, three in parallel formation, the fourth traveling at a right angle.

The photo looks NE.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Chemtrails galore, all over the sky, forming huge checkerboard pattern.

Jack

Chemtrails gone berserk.

Jack

Gridwork at sunset...checkers anyone?

Jack

All looks like normal contrails to me. Especially considering the FACT that persistent contrails can, do and have been known to exist since planes could fly high enough (as shown by the WWII pictures and study I have posted, the pictures dating back to before WWII, the stories from pilots and navigators during WWII, the newspaper articles dating back multiple decades). Also to consider is the fact that persistent contrails have increased due to newer more powerful jet engines outputting more water vapor allowing more contrails to form. These engines also allow jet traffic to fly higher on average putting the jets in areas where persistent contrail formation is more common. And of course jet traffic in general has increased. Also to note is that one can predict where persistent contrails will form based on nothing more than weather reports, and one can match the majority of flights leaving persistent contrails to commercial flights in any one of the programs available that show commercial flights in near real time.

How do you know these are "chemtrails" Jack? Has anybody tested any samples taken directly from them? Why not?

Here is my favorite of the chemtrail photos taken from my house. This picture

was made at 6:46 pm on June 22, 2006.

It shows a jetliner heading east in a DFW landing approach. Somewhat higher is

a chemplane heading west laying a twin trail. Two planes, same photo...one a

chemplane, the other a jetliner.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Here is my favorite of the chemtrail photos taken from my house. This picture

was made at 6:46 pm on June 22, 2006.

It shows a jetliner heading east in a DFW landing approach. Somewhat higher is

a chemplane heading west laying a twin trail. Two planes, same photo...one a

chemplane, the other a jetliner.

Jack

And you give the reason for it yourself in your own description. The planes are at different altitudes and thus in different air conditions. It is not surprising that one is in contrail conducive conditions and the other is not. Why should it be? Especially as the sky at the altitude of the contrail plane is already showing cirrus clouds. How do you know it is a "chemtrail"? Has anybody tested a sample taken directly from the trail?