The Education Forum

Chemtrails, not by Jack White.

Jack White

How do you know they were these mythical "chemtrails" when persistent contrails have all of the same characteristics and have been known about and observed since before WWII?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know they were these mythical "chemtrails" when persistent contrails have all of the same characteristics and have been known about and observed since before WWII?

Since Mr. Lewis is on active duty with the air force, I think he should tell us what

active role he plays in the chemtrail spraying operation. The aircraft doing the

spraying are clearly military planes. Or is he sworn to secrecy? Why should we

believe someone who has a vested interest in maintaining the secrecy of the

operation?

Jack

Since Mr. Lewis is on active duty with the air force, I think he should tell us what

active role he plays in the chemtrail spraying operation. The aircraft doing the

operation?

Jack

As I've said before, I know of no "chemtrail" operation. I am an air battle manager on the JSTARS aircraft. Do you have any proof otherwise? If not then I would appreciate you keeping your unfounded accusations to yourself. I have looked at the planes leaving persistent contrails and have seen all sort of commercial jets. Have you? Why should you believe me? I have posted nothing but facts regarding persistent contrails, the science behind them and how they have been seen for decades dating to before WWII. You don't have to take my word for it. Examine the evidence provided yourself. Or you can choose to remain willfully ignorant. The choice is yours.

Edit to add: I have not tried to hide my affiliation with the USAF. If I was really involved in some huge operation (that I have pointed out in another thread that the USAF doesn't even have nearly enough planes to carry out something so large) as Jack seems to think, wouldn't I try to hide that I was a part of the organization rumored to be responsible?

Also, Jack, is it not possible that I have examined the evidence and simply come to a different conclusion than yourself? Why do you have such a problem with opposing viewpoints?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

I suspect if one were to examine the weather in the Dallas area today(if I recall correctly that is where Jack is located) particularly at altitude then one would find the conditions were conducive to persistent contrail formation. But what do I know? I'm just basing this on facts and science. Hardly a match for rumor, supposition, innuendo, and pseudoscience.

operation?

Jack

As I've said before, I know of no "chemtrail" operation. I am an air battle manager on the JSTARS aircraft. Do you have any proof otherwise? If not then I would appreciate you keeping your unfounded accusations to yourself. I have looked at the planes leaving persistent contrails and have seen all sort of commercial jets. Have you? Why should you believe me? I have posted nothing but facts regarding persistent contrails, the science behind them and how they have been seen for decades dating to before WWII. You don't have to take my word for it. Examine the evidence provided yourself. Or you can choose to remain willfully ignorant. The choice is yours.

Edit to add: I have not tried to hide my affiliation with the USAF. If I was really involved in some huge operation (that I have pointed out in another thread that the USAF doesn't even have nearly enough planes to carry out something so large) as Jack seems to think, wouldn't I try to hide that I was a part of the organization rumored to be responsible?

Also, Jack, is it not possible that I have examined the evidence and simply come to a different conclusion than yourself? Why do you have such a problem with opposing viewpoints?

The JStar aircraft are not the planes doing the spraying. See attachment.

There are only 12 JStar planes, and I counted that many over Fort Worth this afternoon.

The Chemtrail Spray Planes appear to be identical to tanker planes used for refueling

other aircraft in flight.

Jack

operation?

Jack

There are only 12 JStar planes, and I counted that many over Fort Worth this afternoon.

The Chemtrail Spray Planes appear to be identical to tanker planes used for refueling

Jack

operation?

Jack

Jack

Did I say they were? No, it is quite clear if you look at the planes through binoculars that planes leaving persistent contrails are a mix of all sorts of commercial aircraft. JSTARS sircraft can't even get high enough to often leave a nonpersistent contrail let alone a persistent one as the engines are old and outdated.

And your information is wrong. There are more than 12 JSTARS aircraft. There are 17. However, less than 12 are airworthy at any given time. For the tankers Jack imagines is doing this "spraying", as explained in another thread, and ignored by Jack, at any given time, at least a third of them are deployed to the middle east doing their job providing fuel to other aircraft in flight. Another third are undergoing maintenance (a problem affecting most aircraft in the air force) and what is left is kept quite busy doing training (you wouldn't want a pilot to have his first air refuel while in hostile skies would you?) There is simple not enough aircraft to carry out an operation the size of which is proposed.

Amazing! I just found a NASA website (which unfortunately I could not get to open) which

said that NASA has an "educational program" for grades Kindergarten thru grade 12,

"EXPLAINING" "CONTRAILS".

If "contrails" are innocent and harmless, why do American students need to be to be

"educated" about them? Propaganda?

Jack

Amazing! I just found a NASA website (which unfortunately I could not get to open) which

said that NASA has an "educational program" for grades Kindergarten thru grade 12,

"EXPLAINING" "CONTRAILS".

If "contrails" are innocent and harmless, why do American students need to be to be

"educated" about them? Propaganda?

Jack

Oh My Gosh!!! How dare we teach our children science!!

Thanks for the laugh Jack!

Edited by Matthew Lewis

From Nicholas Schmidt, PhD

4-6-4

Just north of Albany, NY, extensive chemtrails are being created over the Lake George region of New York, approximately 2-3 times per week. Typically several planes are involved, which usually follow north-south and east-west flight paths. The patterns created are generally the "tic-tac-toe" (criss-cross) variety that slowly spread out into flat, wispy, unnatural looking clouds.

On one occasion, I happened to see two planes approaching the perimeter of a large chemtrail pattern that was partially completed. The two aircraft were flying reasonably close and parallel to one another. One plane was slightly behind the other. No chemtrails were visible behind either craft as they approached the perimeter of the "cloud" formation being created. As soon as the first plane intersected the leading edge of the criss-cross pattern it began to spew a chemtrail. Shortly thereafter, the second plane reached the same perimeter and started discharging its chemtrail.

What made this observation so compelling was that individuals in the first plane knew where the edge of the chemtrail pattern began. In order to continue building the criss-cross formation, someone had to make a deliberate decision to "flip a switch" to activate the flow of chemtrail material when a certain location was reached, which is exactly what happened. Less than a minute later the scene repeated itself when the second plane intersected the same edge and another switch was flipped... both planes working in perfect tandem, both planes apparently guided by the same predetermined plan.

From Nicholas Schmidt, PhD

4-6-4

Just north of Albany, NY, extensive chemtrails are being created over the Lake George region of New York, approximately 2-3 times per week. Typically several planes are involved, which usually follow north-south and east-west flight paths. The patterns created are generally the "tic-tac-toe" (criss-cross) variety that slowly spread out into flat, wispy, unnatural looking clouds.

On one occasion, I happened to see two planes approaching the perimeter of a large chemtrail pattern that was partially completed. The two aircraft were flying reasonably close and parallel to one another. One plane was slightly behind the other. No chemtrails were visible behind either craft as they approached the perimeter of the "cloud" formation being created. As soon as the first plane intersected the leading edge of the criss-cross pattern it began to spew a chemtrail. Shortly thereafter, the second plane reached the same perimeter and started discharging its chemtrail.

What made this observation so compelling was that individuals in the first plane knew where the edge of the chemtrail pattern began. In order to continue building the criss-cross formation, someone had to make a deliberate decision to "flip a switch" to activate the flow of chemtrail material when a certain location was reached, which is exactly what happened. Less than a minute later the scene repeated itself when the second plane intersected the same edge and another switch was flipped... both planes working in perfect tandem, both planes apparently guided by the same predetermined plan.

Or, as the science behind contrail formation says, they had been flying in air not conducive to contrail formation (perhaps slightly warmer or less humid) and entered an area where the air was conducive to contrail formation. this is further evident because there were already contrails in the area.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

operation?

Jack

Jack, that is clearly out of line. That post has been reported.