The Education Forum

Chemtrails, not by Jack White.

Jack White

Many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy. Remember, persistent contrails have been observed since aircraft could fly high enough to make them. They are observed from both military AND COMMERCIAL aircraft. They are explained by science. Is it impossible for something like "chemtrails" to exist? No, but on the scale proposed and completely ignoring the science behind normal contrail formation it is extremely unlikely. Every single "chemtrail" observation can be explained by science. Making the leap to assuming it is some secret government program and anything other than normal contrails is not supported by any science and is simply an emotional argument.

Facts behind persistent contrails

Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.

Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.

Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.

Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.

The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).

Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.

More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Why haven't any "chemtrail" researchers sampled and tested something directly from a trail? If they actually found something, this would be the single best evidence behind "chemtrails" and would bring me to their side as well. Are they afraid of what they won't find?

OH...as an Air Force officer, did you take these courses?

Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42)

by U.S. Department of Defense

Publisher: Department of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy; (1990)

ASIN: B00010J3NO

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42/2)

Publisher: Department of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy; (1991)

ASIN: B00010AM02

Chemtrails: Chemistry 141 & 142, Fourth Edition CB (Applications & Concepts in Chemistry)

by United States Air Force Academy"

Inquiring minds want to know.

Jack

Are you questioning my motivations for posting again Jack?

I'm sure you could figure out the answer to your own question if you bothered to do the research. My biography states that I was 27 in 2005 (when it was posted). Note that those classes were offered in 90 and 91. Using math, how old was I then? How would I take classes at the Air Force Academy (which I didn't even attend by the way) while in high school? And lets think about this. If this is some supposed global military operation, why would the classes only be offered for two years? Why not still have them?

And chemistry? I never much cared for chemistry. I doubt I would have taken them anyway.

And the rest of my post which you ignored as usuall. (reformatted for readability)

Many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy.

Remember, persistent contrails have been observed since aircraft could fly high enough to make them. They are observed from both military AND COMMERCIAL aircraft. They are explained by science. Is it impossible for something like "chemtrails" to exist? No, but on the scale proposed and considering the science behind normal contrail formation it is extremely unlikely. Every single "chemtrail" observation can be explained by science. Making the leap to assuming it is some secret government program and anything other than normal contrails is not supported by any science and is simply an emotional argument.

• Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.
  • Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.
  • Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.
  • Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.
  • The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).
  • Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.
  • More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Again, why haven't any "chemtrail" researchers sampled and tested something directly from a trail? If they actually found something, this would be the single best evidence behind "chemtrails" and would bring me to their side as well. Are they afraid of what they won't find?

Why did the Air Force title the textbooks CHEMTRAILS? Why didn't they title them PERSISTENT CONTRAILS?

Jack

Why do you assume the books are about persistent contrails? Have you read them? Again, many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy.

Why are you swallowing what some site tells you without doing the research for yourself?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis wrote:

"Again, why haven't any "chemtrail" researchers sampled and tested something directly from a trail? If they actually found something, this would be the single best evidence behind "chemtrails" and would bring me to their side as well. Are they afraid of what they won't find?"

Well, simple answer: What researcher can rise into the sky a couple of miles with what

type of sampling equipment, and then maneuver into the toxic cloud to obtain samples?

Then return safely to earth and have expensive laboratories do analysis?

The absurdity of the question is self-evident.

All samples taken so far were taken when weather conditions allowed particles to settle

to earth, where samples were taken from cars, plants, and other exposed surfaces.

Examination reveals the material is largely fibers of aluminum dust and barium.

Many websites cite these lab tests, but you find it convenient to ignore them.

Jack

The absurdity of your answer is self-evident. Any person can charter a plane. Compared to the notoriety they would gain from exposing a huge conspiracy the cost would be minimal. That no one has yet to do it speaks volumes.

If the weather condition allowed particles to settle to earth, then how did these trails persist in the air? Do you not see the circular logic in all this?

I have ignored no tests. I've seen them. The absurdity of assuming that something they collected on the ground must have come from a trail 30,000 feet in the air instead of the many possible local ground level sources is absolutely laughable. Aluminum and barium are both common industrial pollutants. That you accept their testing without question speaks volumes. You find it convenient to assume their research was anything but deceptive and sloppy.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Various spam-like posts with pictures from Jack which could easily have been done in a single post...(paraphrasing of course)

Not a single one of your pictures can not be explained by the long established science behind contrail formation. How do you know they contain chemicals when they could easily (as explained by science) be normal contrails? How do you know they were "chem planes" when normal commercial traffic is often observed leaving these trails? Do you believe that persistent contrails do not exist?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

The absurdity of your answer is self-evident. Any person can charter a plane. Compared to the notoriety they would gain from exposing a huge conspiracy the cost would be minimal. That no one has yet to do it speaks volumes.

I think there are some unscrupulous individuals who make a tidy profit by writing & selling chemtrail books, etc. If they were genuine, and chemtrails were PROVED, they'd become media stars and the mainstream would clammer for their publications.

On the other hand, if they were charlatans, the last thing they'd want was to someone to disprove them and stop their little money-making schemes.

Many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy. Remember, persistent contrails have been observed since aircraft could fly high enough to make them. They are observed from both military AND COMMERCIAL aircraft. They are explained by science. Is it impossible for something like "chemtrails" to exist? No, but on the scale proposed and completely ignoring the science behind normal contrail formation it is extremely unlikely. Every single "chemtrail" observation can be explained by science. Making the leap to assuming it is some secret government program and anything other than normal contrails is not supported by any science and is simply an emotional argument.

Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.

Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.

Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.

Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.

The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).

Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.

More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Why haven't any "chemtrail" researchers sampled and tested something directly from a trail? If they actually found something, this would be the single best evidence behind "chemtrails" and would bring me to their side as well. Are they afraid of what they won't find?

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42/2)

Chemtrails: Chemistry 141 & 142, Fourth Edition CB (Applications & Concepts in Chemistry)

Jack

I'm sure you could figure out the answer to your own question if you bothered to do the research. My biography states that I was 27 in 2005 (when it was posted). Note that those classes were offered in 90 and 91. Using math, how old was I then? How would I take classes at the Air Force Academy (which I didn't even attend by the way) while in high school? And lets think about this. If this is some supposed global military operation, why would the classes only be offered for two years? Why not still have them?

And chemistry? I never much cared for chemistry. I doubt I would have taken them anyway.

And the rest of my post which you ignored as usuall. (reformatted for readability)

Many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy.

Remember, persistent contrails have been observed since aircraft could fly high enough to make them. They are observed from both military AND COMMERCIAL aircraft. They are explained by science. Is it impossible for something like "chemtrails" to exist? No, but on the scale proposed and considering the science behind normal contrail formation it is extremely unlikely. Every single "chemtrail" observation can be explained by science. Making the leap to assuming it is some secret government program and anything other than normal contrails is not supported by any science and is simply an emotional argument.

• Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.
  • Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.
  • Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.
  • Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.
  • The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).
  • Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.
  • More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Again, why haven't any "chemtrail" researchers sampled and tested something directly from a trail? If they actually found something, this would be the single best evidence behind "chemtrails" and would bring me to their side as well. Are they afraid of what they won't find?

Why did the Air Force title the textbooks CHEMTRAILS? Why didn't they title them PERSISTENT CONTRAILS?

Jack

Why do you assume the books are about persistent contrails? Have you read them? Again, many, many sites around the internet cite the "chemtrails" reference in Air Force Academy literature but never more than the title page is shown. Why does nobody show the text? Because it doesn't deal with the "chemtrails" the "chemtrail" believers are referring to. It is a similar term but nothing more and certainly not proof of some global conspiracy.

Why are you swallowing what some site tells you without doing the research for yourself?

If...

...you did not attend the AF Academy

...you did not take the course

...you did not read the books

...how are you able to tell us what the course is about and what the books say?

...and how do you know that the course is not still being taught?

Jack

I think there are some unscrupulous individuals who make a tidy profit by writing & selling chemtrail books, etc. If they were genuine, and chemtrails were PROVED, they'd become media stars and the mainstream would clammer for their publications.

On the other hand, if they were charlatans, the last thing they'd want was to someone to disprove them and stop their little money-making schemes.

Name some CHEMTRAIL BOOKS, other than those published for the AF Academy. I'd like to

know what they say. Jim Marrs once was interested in doing a Chemtrail Book...but his publisher

did not believe it would make money. So he just put his findings on the internet.

Jack

Various spam-like posts with pictures from Jack which could easily have been done in a single post...(paraphrasing of course)

Not a single one of your pictures can not be explained by the long established science behind contrail formation. How do you know they contain chemicals when they could easily (as explained by science) be normal contrails? How do you know they were "chem planes" when normal commercial traffic is often observed leaving these trails? Do you believe that persistent contrails do not exist?

I observed about ten planes in a ten-minute period. All were flying either n-s or e-w on

NO established air routes. All but one were spraying intermittent bursts of chemical.

Two were flying together in parallel formation. It was well past the peak time for

DFW traffic, and none were in that pattern anyway. I know what I saw. You do not.

Your make-believe assumptions do not fly.

Jack

I observed about ten planes in a ten-minute period. All were flying either n-s or e-w on

NO established air routes. All but one were spraying intermittent bursts of chemical.

Two were flying together in parallel formation. It was well past the peak time for

DFW traffic, and none were in that pattern anyway. I know what I saw. You do not.

Your make-believe assumptions do not fly.

Jack

Calm down Jack. You're coming off a bit frantic. How do you know they were not on established air routes? Are you aware that ATC can tell a pilot to take a jet where ever they want? How do you know they wre spraying chemicals? Did you sample it? How do you know the planes flying parallel were not still following legal separation guidelines (1000 ft min altitude separation). Why would you think traffic at 30,000+ feet has anything to do with DFW traffic? Are you not aware that planes can fly over a city and not stop there? Are you not aware that DFW is not the center of the universe? I know that every single picture you have posted on this thread can be explained by science which I have studied and you obviously have not. Your hand-waving pseudoscience won't fly. Calm down Jack.

Jack

Jack

If...

Jack

Its called research Jack. When I first heard about the books over 4 years ago I looked into it. You might want to try it sometime.

These are general chemistry courses that any first year student in college would take. I may have misspoke by implying the courses are no longer offered (chemtrails was not the name of the course just the book) but the books are definitely no longer used. They are out of print. They were general chemistry books with a clever title.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Chemtrail...40378248/?itm=4

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:Hp8GS...;cd=2&gl=us

Jack

Jack

If...

Jack

Its called research Jack. When I first heard about the books over 4 years ago I looked into it. You might want to try it sometime.

These are general chemistry courses that any first year student in college would take. I may have misspoke by implying the courses are no longer offered (chemtrails was not the name of the course just the book) but the books are definitely no longer used. They are out of print. They were general chemistry books with a clever title.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Chemtrail...40378248/?itm=4

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:Hp8GS...;cd=2&gl=us

You should have read the course catalog more carefully. Much of what

it describes has to do with the effects of chemtrails on the environment

and living beings. The language is carefully written to be vague, however.

In the course of checking out those URLs, I came across:

Method and Apparatus For Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere,

and/or Magnetosphere

Bernard J. Eastlund

US Patent Number: 4,686,605 Issue Date: 8/11/87

Assignee: APTI, Inc.

(Barium referenced herein) Method and Apparatus For Creating an Artificial Electron

Cyclotron Heating Region of Plasma

Bernard J. Eastlund, Simon Ramo

Patent Number: 4,712,155 Issue Date: 1/28/85

Assignee: APTI, Inc.

Chemtrail Plane Spray Apparatus

Powder Contrail Generation:

Patents for chemtrail spray plane apparatus and powder contrail generation from

www.chem-trails.org — which also has good photographs of chemtrails, cloaked

aerial craft, and directed energy torture — site owner, Brendan James is also an EM target.

United States Patent #3,899,144

Werle et al. / Aug. 12, 1975

Inventors: Donald K. Werle, (Hillside); Romas Kasparas, (Riverside); Sidney Katz, (Chicago)

Powder Contrail Generation

Abstract:

Light scattering pigment powder particles, surface treated to minimize interparticle

cohesive forces, are dispensed from a jet mill deagglomerator as separate single

particles to produce a powder contrail having maximum visibility or radiation

scattering ability for a given weight material.

United States Patent #4,175,469

Ritland , et al. November 27, 1979

Inventors: Ritland; Harold N. (Bellevue, WA); Thacker; George H. (Kent, WA)

Centrifugal aerosol dispenser assembly

Abstract:

A centrifugal aerosol dispenser assembly capable of dispersing a cloud of

particulate aerosol material in a predetermined geometrical configuration.

The dispenser assembly is formed of two parts, a mount and a dispenser.

An ejector mechanism having a portion thereof on said mount and a portion

thereof on said dispenser expels the dispenser from said mount with a spin motion.

A plurality of dispensing compartments located within the dispenser contains the

particulate material therein, and, at a predetermined time after ejection thereof

releases its contents in a predetermined geometrical configuration due to the

centrifugal forces acting thereon.

You should have read the course catalog more carefully. Much of what

it describes has to do with the effects of chemtrails on the environment

and living beings. The language is carefully written to be vague, however.

Sure Jack. Or it could be a general first year basic chemistry course covering the same chemistry subjects any other university would as it appears that it is. Do you have any evidence it is not? It is a 100 level class. At almost any university that is a basic introductory class. The classes get more in depth as the numbers go higher with 300 and 400 level classes being more of a concentration in a specialty and 500 and 600 level classes usually left for Grad school. The book was called "Chemtrails". You do know that "Chem" can be short for chemistry right? I think it is hilarious that you and others jumped to the conclusion it was about the "chemtrails" you describe when the book was clearly a basic Chemistry course book.

As for the rest of your post, do you have any evidence that any of that is being used? Or that it could be used on the scale you think it is? So far the evidence for "chemtrails" is contrails that don't look how those unfamiliar with the science think they should. And of course the single best evidence they could get, a sample taken and tested directly from a trail, has been conspicuously avoided for years. Also hilarious.

Thanks for the humor Jack.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Thanks for replying to EVERY posting. That gives me an excuse to

keep posting chemtrail photos.

The pilots have a fondness for making BIG Xs in the sky. Here are

two Xs slightly offset from each other. Is it by plan, or is that just

their idea of humor? Or is it a DOUBLE-CROSS?

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Thanks for replying to EVERY posting. That gives me an excuse to

keep posting chemtrail photos.

The pilots have a fondness for making BIG Xs in the sky. Here are

two Xs slightly offset from each other. Is it by plan, or is that just

their idea of humor? Or is it a DOUBLE-CROSS?

Jack

Like you need an excuse to keep posting. Do you not realize that this is a DISCUSION forum where people reply and discuss things? Or do you think its your own personal blog? There's humor in your post but not in the picture. Too bad you'll never get the joke.

I'm sorry Jack. I just can't take anything you say seriously anymore. Not after you made a point of insisting that the textbook must be about your "chemical trails" simply because of the name. Then when I gave you a hint that it was about something different, did you do any research of your own to find out what it was really about? No, you simply believed what some poorly researched website told you because it told you what you want to believe. Then even after you find out it is just a basic introductory Freshman chemistry textbook, you still insist you must be right. It still makes me chuckle when I think about all of it. I even gave you some hints so you could save some measure of dignity but you just can't ever admit you might be wrong about something can you? I pity you Jack. I really do.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Name some CHEMTRAIL BOOKS, other than those published for the AF Academy.

Jack

"Buy The Book - Chemtrails Confirmed 2004 - By William Thomas"

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm

"Chemtrails: The Video (2005)"

http://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Chemtrail...g/dp/B0007US8A2

"Chemtrails - The story no-one is telling"

http://www.dealtime.com/xPC-Chemtrails_The..._One_is_Telling

More "chemtrail" products

http://www.zazzle.com/pd/find/qs-chemtrails

"CHEMTRAILS - HUMAN CROP DUSTING?

When it became clear that there was something wrong in the skies some began the search for the truth. Scientists and key researchers discuss the investigations, report on the 'fallout', the strange fibrous deposits, the spread of the trails and how they form, the trails dangerous ability to suck moisture from the air, possible reasons for the trails and human casualties and reports on thier strange medical conditions. "

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEMTRAILS---HUMAN-C...080504091a10550

"Many people have developed strange symptoms and chronic health problems following the spraying as the various constituents of the Chemtrails have fallen to earth. These constituents have been particularly identified as barium and mycoplasmas. Whether the mycoplasmas are part of the original spraying or become attached to the particulate matter of the Chemtrails is unknown.

Specifically Chembuster is a HomeoHerbal© preparation. HomeoHerbal© products are a creation of Dr. William von Peters and the term HomeoHerbal© is copyrighted by Dr. von Peters and may not be used without his permission. HomeoHerbal© products are a combination of homeopathic remedies and herbal remedies blended especially to obtain a higher level of healing capability in a single product."

http://www.zillion.co.nz/listing/4747436/

"Clifford Carnicom explains it all in his new (updated) documentary DVD "Aerosol Crimes": A one and a half hour presentation about chemtrails, their effects on human and other natural life, and their possible devastating military applications."

http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrails_dvd.htm

Quit whilst you are behind, Jack. Going to correct yourself?

Name some CHEMTRAIL BOOKS, other than those published for the AF Academy.

Jack

"Buy The Book - Chemtrails Confirmed 2004 - By William Thomas"

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm

"Chemtrails: The Video (2005)"

http://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Chemtrail...g/dp/B0007US8A2

"Chemtrails - The story no-one is telling"

http://www.dealtime.com/xPC-Chemtrails_The..._One_is_Telling

More "chemtrail" products

http://www.zazzle.com/pd/find/qs-chemtrails

"CHEMTRAILS - HUMAN CROP DUSTING?

When it became clear that there was something wrong in the skies some began the search for the truth. Scientists and key researchers discuss the investigations, report on the 'fallout', the strange fibrous deposits, the spread of the trails and how they form, the trails dangerous ability to suck moisture from the air, possible reasons for the trails and human casualties and reports on thier strange medical conditions. "

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEMTRAILS---HUMAN-C...080504091a10550

"Many people have developed strange symptoms and chronic health problems following the spraying as the various constituents of the Chemtrails have fallen to earth. These constituents have been particularly identified as barium and mycoplasmas. Whether the mycoplasmas are part of the original spraying or become attached to the particulate matter of the Chemtrails is unknown.

Specifically Chembuster is a HomeoHerbal© preparation. HomeoHerbal© products are a creation of Dr. William von Peters and the term HomeoHerbal© is copyrighted by Dr. von Peters and may not be used without his permission. HomeoHerbal© products are a combination of homeopathic remedies and herbal remedies blended especially to obtain a higher level of healing capability in a single product."

http://www.zillion.co.nz/listing/4747436/

"Clifford Carnicom explains it all in his new (updated) documentary DVD "Aerosol Crimes": A one and a half hour presentation about chemtrails, their effects on human and other natural life, and their possible devastating military applications."

http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrails_dvd.htm

Quit whilst you are behind, Jack. Going to correct yourself?

Thanks for listing the ONE BOOK, several videos, and the anti-chemtrail drugs available.

The book sounds very well researched. I was unaware of it.

I hope you read all the websites you recommended.

What am I behind in? I am not aware of being behind.

Jack