The Education Forum

Zapruder GIF

I presume Frank is referring to me when he said:

"just some idle ideas from another crackpot wanna be researcher"

I do not appreciate that opinion.

Jack

I will be surprised if your presumption is correct.

On rereading, I suppose he was referring to himself?

He had been commenting about my comparison of the Harper fragment to

the Bothun image, and I did not read his last paragraph carefully.

Jack

You kidding me man? I would never insult anybody on this board! All you guys know so much more than me. I'm just awestruck every time I get on here. Just my lame way of calling myself a novice. And sure Jack, you have sent me those same Bothun and Cancelliere photos, but the last couple of days I've gotten some help from Miles Skull.

Let's move forward.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Few Obvious Comments:

This GIF is probably the clearest depiction that I've ever seen of the fatal head shot sequence.

I think what stands out the most is just how obvious the vertical (and backwards) blood spray is.

Is it just me, or does Kellerman's reaction seem to be almost nonexistent? He casually glances back at JFK and that seems to be about it. Everyone else in the car, from Connolly on down, has an immediate reaction to the shots, yet Greer and Kellerman do virtually nothing. This may not be an indictment of their (non)actions as an indication of guilt, but rather could simply be an example of just how varied a person's reaction to a dramatic situation can be...the only problem is, Kellerman and Greer were TRAINED TO REACT.

What gives?