The Education Forum

GOOD FAITH POSTINGS

I have posted in good faith; references and documented my comments the best I could and shared my information good or bad with all members. This was to support what I have said and posted in hopes of helping forum members understand where it all started with me, my going into specialized military training when I was 14 years of age..... I feel some on this forum are playing fast and loose with the truth and my references and documentation... I feel it is intentional and not in accordence with forum rules. There have been others incidences (documents, military and CIA information) in which the same has happened. I do not expect anything or action to be taken on this... I just wanted you to know... I think this forum is "Slanted" and not what it claims to be....I see that Some can make derogatory statements with NO references, by tone, style, and context, and degrade those who are trying to abide by the rules and find truth and they are allowed to "hi-jack" threads and the information contained therein; And too, to degrade the source of the information. Sorry. I do not expect you or this Forum monitors to do anything... I just put it on the record and will move on..

I have posted in good faith; references and documented my comments the best I could and shared my information good or bad with all members. This was to support what I have said and posted in hopes of helping forum members understand where it all started with me, my going into specialized military training when I was 14 years of age..... I feel some on this forum are playing fast and loose with the truth and my references and documentation... I feel it is intentional and not in accordence with forum rules. There have been others incidences (documents, military and CIA information) in which the same has happened. I do not expect anything or action to be taken on this... I just wanted you to know... I think this forum is "Slanted" and not what it claims to be....I see that Some can make derogatory statements with NO references, by tone, style, and context, and degrade those who are trying to abide by the rules and find truth and they are allowed to "hi-jack" threads and the information contained therein; And too, to degrade the source of the information. Sorry. I do not expect you or this Forum monitors to do anything... I just put it on the record and will move on..

"Not what it claims to be"

Tosh,

I may have to stand corrected by those who run the forum, but as far as I'm aware, the only claim made is that it's an education forum. That alone implies certain standards of care required in making claims, checking facts, answering questions and presenting research.

"it all started with me, my going into specialized military training when I was 14 years of age..... I feel some on this forum are playing fast and loose with the truth and my references and documentation... "

How can anyone be playing fast and loose with the truth by asking questions and showing what various codes and entries on the documents mean? You seem to resent that. On the face of it, once decoded, the documents do not support your claims. If your story is that the documents have been doctored - fine - that's your explanation - but it's not proof. People can decide for themselves if it's believable.

One document I read last night by the FBI from late '50s referred to you as a serial complainer (or words to that effect). You're not doing anything here to show that got that wrong.

I put the suggestion that you present your story in one or two posts at most and in dot points so information is easy to find and discuss -- your response has been a barrage of criticism and complaints in multiple new threads.

Whether or not you had "specialized military training" has no bearing on what is provable -- that you were involved in matters which may have some connection to the subject at hand. What it does have relevance to is your credibility. Any lack of credibility on the '52 - '54 period just ratchets up the need to verify and double check all other claims.

Like Bill Kelly, I have questions on those later matters if/when you're ready.

Good luck with the book, btw. Catchy title.