The Education Forum

Was the murder of JFK a liaison arrangement?

In the NSA I found this:

Quote:

TITLE VII - PROTECTION OF OPERATIONAL FILES OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

EXEMPTION OF CERTAIN OPERATIONAL FILES FROM SEARCH,

REVIEW, PUBLICATION, OR DISCLOSURE

SEC. 701. [50 U.S.C.431] (a) Operational files of the Central Intelligence Agency may be exempted by the Director of Central Intelligence from the provisions of section 552 of title 5, United States Code (Freedom of Information Act), which require publication or disclosure, or search or review in connection therewith.

(:blink: For the purposes of this title the term "operational files" means -

(1) files of the Directorate of Operations which document the conduct of foreign intelligence or counterintelligence operations or intelligence or or information exchanges with foreign governments or their intelligence or security services;

Close quote

A. There are(were) files, with an exemption of disclosure! That means, as I understand it: ordinary people would never ever see them.

B. Was the JFK murder a "security liaison arrangements" between CIA, KGB and the MI? Means: between the US and some foreign governments? If so those files are never ever available for researchers. And the question is no longer: Sowjets, or US, but, US with whom, killed the president.

B. Was the JFK murder a "security liaison arrangements" between CIA, KGB and the MI? Means: between the US and some foreign governments? If so those files are never ever available for researchers. And the question is no longer: Sowjets, or US, but, US with whom, killed the president.

Karl,

You are very close to the truth.

To get closer, I humbly suggest that you examine and redefine/expand your current definitions of "governments."

Good work.

Charles

Karl,

You are very close to the truth.

To get closer, I humbly suggest that you examine and redefine/expand your current definitions of "governments."

Good work.

Charles

Do you mean Israel?

Kathy