The Education Forum

Who Is This Man?

Can somebody identify this man?

Kathy

Never mind. I think he's Jack Ruby's roomate, Senator. Did he die mysteriously?

Kathy

No, you are likely confusing him with someone else. He was at a 6 person meeting in Ruby's apt. the very night Ruby shot LHO. Three of the 6 would soon die, two newsmen (Jim Keothe- in 64 from a karate chop to the neck, and Bill Hunter, shot also in 64 by a cop). Ruby's attorney, (Tom Howard) the third of the 6 to die had a heart attack in in 65. Two other very odd circumstances here, Howard was allegedly present when Ruby shot LHO, and newsman Bill Hunter was shot the day after Senator testified before the WC that he "did not remember" the infamous meeting. Senator managed to live until 1992.

Dawn

Edited by Dawn Meredith

Can somebody identify this man?

Kathy

Never mind. I think he's Jack Ruby's roomate, Senator. Did he die mysteriously?

Kathy

No, you are likely confusing him with someone else. He was at a 6 person meeting in Ruby's apt. the very night Ruby shot LHO. Three of the 6 would soon die, two newsmen (Jim Keothe- in 64 from a karate chop to the neck, and Bill Hunter, shot also in 64 by a cop). Ruby's attorney, (Tom Howard) the third of the 6 to die had a heart attack in in 65. Two other very odd circumstances here, Howard was allegedly present when Ruby shot LHO, and newsman Bill Hunter was shot the day after Senator testified before the WC that he "did not remember" the infamous meeting. Senator managed to live until 1992.

Dawn

I am not sure, but the individuals I have listed at the meeting are.....

Jim Koethe

Tom Howard

Bill Hunter

George Senator

and Jim Martin [a friend of George Senator's]

Ostensibly, the meeting was brought about by an attorney C. A. Droby......

See

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi..._thread/thread/

5f06b730ec236f32/2f06209030b8dcb1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Jim+Koethe#2f06209030b8dcb1

Edited by Robert Howard

I am not sure, but the individuals I have listed at the meeting are.....

Jim Koethe

Tom Howard

Bill Hunter

George Senator

and Jim Martin [a friend of George Senator's]

Ostensibly, the meeting was brought about by an attorney C. A. Droby......

See

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi..._thread/thread/

5f06b730ec236f32/2f06209030b8dcb1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Jim+Koethe#2f06209030b8dcb1

Thanks, Dawn. Robert, your links are not working for me. But Koethe (pronounced Ko'-dee) did die from a karate chop to the neck. His death was months after Karyn Kupcinet's death. She too suffered from an injury to her neck, a karate chop or shutting down of her left carotid artery. There was someone running around killing people, and I posit that the person who killed Karyn, killed Koethe. Same MO. Also, in my theory, it was related to Ruby. Koethe was at the meeting that took place in Ruby's apartment. Karyn's father called around and found that Paul Dorfman, who knew Ruby, was in Palm Springs for the weekend (as was Karyn). Irv wanted to know about Ruby, who had just shot Oswald. Dorfman seemed incredulous. Ruby was definitely in the mob as a gun-runner, etc. But, like Oswald, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Make Ruby do it.

Kathy