The Education Forum

As Per Peter Lemkin

Kathleen Collins Posted Feb 17 2008, 08:42 PM

Moderators: Please get the Search engine in this software fixed. I can never find anything, just the latest posts of that day.

Kathy

No can do.

Speaking of which how on earth would I go about finding a pic that Tim Carroll posted of the Plaza, showing the fence, probably after his trip to Dallas in 04. The search engines ...ah...well you know.

thanks

Dawn

Moderators: Please get the Search engine in this software fixed. I can never find anything, just the latest posts of that day.

Kathy

No can do.

Speaking of which how on earth would I go about finding a pic that Tim Carroll posted of the Plaza, showing the fence, probably after his trip to Dallas in 04. The search engines ...ah...well you know.

thanks

Dawn

Yes Dawn, I too am trying to find the raised Railroad bed that Gary said was not there. Also there was posted a picture of a train and box cars crossing over the underpass soon after the assassination. This picture would show the hight of the raise base of the railroad bed and ties from the baseline foundation of the underpass. There was a photo of an image on the west side of the underpass and it was said if that was a person he would have to have been at least seven feet tall.... hence the reason for the thread on the raised railroad tracks. This was about a year or two before Tim died, I think. (from July of 2007)

Kathleen Collins Posted Yesterday, 08:54 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Feb 20 2008, 09:23 AM)

Kathy

No can do.

At least you've tried.

Kathy

I imagine the Forum software would need to be replaced or at the least upgraded somehow to allow for better searches. The moderators are here to ensure that members post according to the Forum's rules. Administrators are the "owners" of the Forum. They may have better abilities to change the Forum's software.

Regards,

Antti