The Education Forum

The Gin and Tonic Man

He appears in at least 2 photos and I can't find anything on him. In one photo he looks like he's having a drink as he walks toward the Kennedy Limo. But I believe I've seen a photo of him where it looks like he's holding a sign in front of his abdomen. What did the sign say?

In a similar vein, The Cuban, in photos shot from the south knoll (which I've never seen), supposedly makes a fist as the limo nears him, meaning Stop. Then he also makes the Peace sign, which I'm told probably means 2nd attempt.

I have tried to find these pictures or learn who the gin and tonic man is, etc. Could someone provide them and any theories you have about them?

Kathy

He appears in at least 2 photos and I can't find anything on him. In one photo he looks like he's having a drink as he walks toward the Kennedy Limo. But I believe I've seen a photo of him where it looks like he's holding a sign in front of his abdomen. What did the sign say?

In a similar vein, The Cuban, in photos shot from the south knoll (which I've never seen), supposedly makes a fist as the limo nears him, meaning Stop. Then he also makes the Peace sign, which I'm told probably means 2nd attempt.

I have tried to find these pictures or learn who the gin and tonic man is, etc. Could someone provide them and any theories you have about them?

Kathy

Here you are....

post-667-1204942990_thumb.jpg

In the Zapruder frame, "Gin and Tonic" man does have his right arm at a peculiar angle. It could be that his arm is in a sling, or perhaps he has his fist embedded inside a glove puppet, or he could be holding a Jack Daniels and Coke. Difficult to tell. I don't believe the Cancellare images show a man holding "several large signs", as Jack suggests.

Let's assume that he is holding a sign. Would that be indicative of some sort of protest, akin to "Umbrella Man"? That would be a likely explanation.

Of course, he could be holding a diagram up to Badgeman, the mythical shooter behind the fence on the knoll, to indicate precisely where to hit JFK to indicate a shot from behind. Seems unlikely.

Why is this significant in any case? I'd be interested to know.

I have an interest in cryptozooology.

The team seems to include G & T man (red arrow) who is looking at the two curb seated men (double red arrow) in these photos which were taken in seconds of one another.

The blue dash line shows a LOS for G & T man to look at curb men (TUM & Bosch).

jfkcancellare3-1-21.jpg

Rickerby33.jpg

'Cryptozoology' (from Greek: κρυπτός, kryptós, "hidden"; ζῷον, zôon, "animal"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge" or "study" – c.f. zoology) - Literally: "The study of Hidden Animals" - is the study of, and search for, animals which fall outside of contemporary zoological catalogs.

Does this include the search for "Big Foot?''

pic.jpg

Looks like something has been found. What exactly?

All off-topic posts deleted by me today, Monday March 10th 2008 at 12:49 p.m. Forum time. Further off-topic posts will result in moderation action.

Thanks. Looks like you missed a few.

Is ridicule of the postings of others considered off-topic? Ridicule is not research.

Jack

In the Zapruder frame, "Gin and Tonic" man does have his right arm at a peculiar angle. It could be that his arm is in a sling, or perhaps he has his fist embedded inside a glove puppet, or he could be holding a Jack Daniels and Coke. Difficult to tell. I don't believe the Cancellare images show a man holding "several large signs", as Jack suggests.

Let's assume that he is holding a sign. Would that be indicative of some sort of protest, akin to "Umbrella Man"? That would be a likely explanation.

Of course, he could be holding a diagram up to Badgeman, the mythical shooter behind the fence on the knoll, to indicate precisely where to hit JFK to indicate a shot from behind. Seems unlikely.

Why is this significant in any case? I'd be interested to know.

The significance is obvious. If he is holding signs in Cancellare

and HAS NO SIGNS in Zapruder, then the two options are mutually

exclusive. Therefore either Zapruder or Cancellare must be false.

Take your pick.

Jack