The Education Forum

The Dutroux Paedophile Affair -- connections to the very top

Guest David Guyatt

Thank You David for posting this. It is quite long but imo required reading for anyone who wants to see how our world is truly "run" , on an a far deeper and totally EVIL level. There was not much in this piece that I have not read elsewhere, over the years, but to have it all in one article really explains how Washington "works" why so little of value is ever done. The stuff on Flase Memory Syndrome was especially interesting as I never believed these people to be legit. They all came on the heels of the prosecution (or attempted prosecution) of some of these cases. I remember seeing, back in the mid 90's, that they had military/FBI connections. This was the first decent expose of just WHAT they truly are that I have seen. And the parts on cattle mutilation explained that phony "UFO" connection.

Just horrifying that anyone could do this to children. How on earth do people become so depraved?

Dawn

Guest David Guyatt
Thank You David for posting this. It is quite long but imo required reading for anyone who wants to see how our world is truly "run" , on an a far deeper and totally EVIL level. There was not much in this piece that I have not read elsewhere, over the years, but to have it all in one article really explains how Washington "works" why so little of value is ever done. The stuff on Flase Memory Syndrome was especially interesting as I never believed these people to be legit. They all came on the heels of the prosecution (or attempted prosecution) of some of these cases. I remember seeing, back in the mid 90's, that they had military/FBI connections. This was the first decent expose of just WHAT they truly are that I have seen. And the parts on cattle mutilation explained that phony "UFO" connection.

Just horrifying that anyone could do this to children. How on earth do people become so depraved?

Dawn

Dawn, it was one of the most harrowing things I have read in years. Simply awful and heartbreaking. Poor little kids.

With new members like Jan Klimkowski and others like David Guyatt and

Peter Lemkin, maybe there is hope that this forum may survive. I was beginning

to think that it had been taken over completely by a handful of obvious govt

stooges and provocateurs.

Jan, your insights are certainly welcomed here. Keep up the good work.

Jack