The Education Forum

RARE NUGAN HAND BANK BANK original CBS video

Subject: RARE NUGAN HAND BANK original CBS video 1982 the only TV news in USA that covered NUGAN HAND SCANDAL

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...34745&hl=en

Nugan Hand on MSM? Wow - what an aberration. Did CBS's entire senior management and Mockingbird Department have the day off?

"Not your ordinary bank." - What a motto.

For anyone truely interested in this story I suggest The Crimes of Patriots, which goes into all the sorid details. It was a front page story at one time, but now, $50 mil missing? That's nothing to these guys.

When I was in Australia in 1987, and was sent by a travel agency to an overnight in King's Cross neighborhood of Sydney, a red light district where you can buy a date, pot, etc., I visited the bar that these guys owned - Nugan Hand, and hung out and where all the guys on leave from Nam gravated. It was a decade behind the times and not much was left, but the personages were legend.

I didn't remember the tie in with Task Force 157? - an apparently renegade ONI network they set up and forgot about. When Wilson. over lunch, told Bobby Inhman about it Bobby pulled the plug on the whole network and cut off its funds.

Now that Wilson is out of jail, mainly because his Texas conviction was overturned, I guess we still won't get his side of the story, especially now that his old Pal Quadafi is falling into line. It might turn out that Wilson was a bonifide operative and not renegade at all.

Is there a transcript of this CBS News report available?

It really is interesting.

Consider also that Wilson was also responsible for U2 base security while LHO was at Atsugi.

And that CBS News had promised the ARRB, as Jim Lesar points out in his letter to Waxman, that it would give up all of its Out Takes from coverage of the JFK assassination, which it suspicously hasn't done so far.

Thanks for that link,

BK

Consider also that Wilson was also responsible for U2 base security while LHO was at Atsugi.

Thank you for the link. I have added it to my page on the Nugan Hand Bank.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKnuganbank.htm

The other connection with the JFK assassination is that it is another example of a CIA freelance operation and included such figures as Ted Shackley, Mitchell WerBell, Tom Clines and Paul Helliwell.

What we could do with is a TV documentary on the "Secret Team", Shackley's CIA freelance covert activities that included assassinations, arms-running and drug smuggling. I was once told by a very good source that the CIA was more concerned with the Secret Team's involvement in drugs than with the JFK assassination.

This subject has been discussed in some detail here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7369

Guest David Guyatt

Was it freelance CIA operation or just an "arm's length" deniable affair? I still settle for the latter.

When I FOIA'd the CIA on Brigadier Genera Erle Cocke Jr., shortly after his death, the reply I received was that:

"no records responsive to your request were identified" (see: http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/cia_cocke.htm)

In other words a non-denial, denial.

In an extensive 67 page affidavit Cocke made shortly before he died from cancer (he knew he was dying at that point in time), Cocke stated that every time he returned from a foreign visit he was debriefed by the CIA. Yet "no records responsive to your request were identified" remains the CIA's official position.

The man who ran Cocke's Washington office for him was a former "name" in Navy Task Force 157, I am told (but verification of this remains impossible).

In fact, it seems that many people associated with Cocke didn't actually know him once he had died. This includes former Citibank CEO & Chairman, John Reed, who Cocke also discussed in the foregoing affidavit. Reed stated in a 2000 affidavit that:

"I have no recognition or knowledge of any persons named Erle Cocke Jr..." (see cover-page of his affidavit: http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/reed.htm )

This is even less believable in view of Cocke's long involvement with banking. He, his father, his grandfather and his great grandfather were all bankers. Indeed, his great grandfather founded a bank in 1897, his grand-father did likewise in 1890, and his father was president of Fulton National Bank which became part of the Bank of America empire - and was later president of the American Bankers Association (and worked on specific - and as yet unrevealed - tasks on behalf of the US in WWII on China related matters).

Erle Cocke Jr., was an expert in banking practices and well known internationaly in banking ircles, hence his choice as the man who ran the Washington DC branch of Nugan Hand Bank. In his affidavit, he said he had entree to every president since Truman - up to and including Bill Clinton.

But even so ""no records responsive to your request were identified"...

During the TV clip linked by Terry above, Nugan Hand Bank executive, Neil Evans states outright that the bank became " the paymasters of the CIA around the world, so that the could "disburse funds for the CIA to whoever they directed".

Nugan Hand was just one in a line of deniable CIA banks like Bishop Baldwin Rewald Dillingham & Wong.

Guest David Guyatt
Tentatively, there is a certain continuity here, but I would not characterize it as patriotic.

:rolleyes:

Oddly enough, it seems that Castle Bank & Trust may not have rolled over and died as commonly believed. Documents bearing a similar name suggest there was some continuity and involvement in Project Hammer (although caution is necessary). Someone I know saw correspondence bearing the same letterhead in a batch of documents retrieved from Executive Outcomes, which possible extends the contracting out aspect even wider than generally expected.

Edited by David Guyatt

I agree with you that the line between "freelance" and "plausible deniablility" becomes strained here. On the one hand, the supposed independence of Castle Bank and Trust, Nugan Hand, and Bishop Baldwin Rewald Dillingham & Wong can be seen as part of the increased"contracting out" of black and covert operations - keeping them away from any political oversight. On the other hand, it can be viewed as yet another pork barrel trough providing material sustenance for the Military-Intelligence-Multinational-Complex and its field operators, slurping happily away.

AKA a win-win situation, Jan. The concept was captured brilliantly (as only the British seem to pull off with any regularity) in the mini-series, "The State Within".

The wider context of Nugan Hand, particularly the identity of many of its protagonists, suggests that it was in significant part a means of keeping Phoenix Program structures, operations and cashflows alive. And before the Phoenix assassination & liquidation, drug- and gun-running operations, many of the key Nugan Hand nexus of individuals had been involved in JMWAVE.

Phoenix was authored by Nelson Brickham. Brickham worked in the SR Division in the '50s. Richard Snyder acted as his Harvard spotter for students to be recruited into programs involving black propaganda, false flag recruitment, and the gathering of information on Soviet missile silos.

Snyder would later just happen to end up as US Consul in Moscow, and a Harvard exchange student named Edward L Keenan would just happen to be in Snyder's office due to "visa problems" when a Marxist Marine Reservist came in wanting to renounce his citizenship. Keenan was kicked out as a CIA spy around the same time that Snyder was transfered to Japan.

Our Marxist Marine though, did catch up with Snyder just before the transfer by risking arrest and traveling to Moscow regarding his plans to return Stateside.

Meanwhile, prior to his own (forced) departure, Keenan was in Leningrad meeting with NSA defector, William Martin...

All of this is in the documentary records. The dots were never connected simply because Snyder had claimed to be alone during his first meeting with Oswald. We have the unlikely figure of Priscilla Johnson McMillan to thank for correcting the record on that and placing her friend ELK in there as well.

In any truly civilized democratic society it would be more than enough to warrant reopening the case.

In any truly civilized democratic society it would be more than enough to warrant reopening the case.

Indeed, that and a few other matters we could mention.

Yes. There are a number of items which could act as the jaws of life on this wreckage.

Sadly, the USA is no longer [if it ever was] truely civilized nor any longer democratic.

Well, that's just my hyperbole, trying to stir up the right mixture of indigestion and and indignation.

One thing all members of the Power Structure do NOT want is a real investigation of Dallas or RFK or 911 or any of the other 'little' projects they've had in between.......Only the People can force this

I'm with you. From my links page:

Link Members of Congress

Email addresses for all Congressional Reps can be found through this page. Contact from individuals representing a wide cross-section of the community urging a reopening of this case WILL have an effect.

And from: Barack Obama and Change Politics

Barack Obama is asking his fellow Americans for ideas. www.barackobama.com

Let him know that "the next JFK" should honor the life of the original by helping expose the truth about his death.

- those in office [often unelected as with the current Regime] do not want any investigations of anything, and have given us a series of non-investigatory 'investigations' that so many fools fall for - even some on this Forum.

The real problem is that you rarely get more than two bites of the cherry... so I've been thinking that maybe one way to go is to push for a reopening of the HSCA by showing how it was nobbled (by Blakey, Joanides etc); also pointing out that the recommendations were never followed up; and that the conclusion it made in favor of conspiracy is strongly supported by documents released since.

Only having two bites of the cherry is fair enough, but not when they smash your teeth in just as you're baring your bicuspids!

Thank you for the link. I have added it to my page on the Nugan Hand Bank.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKnuganbank.htm

The other connection with the JFK assassination is that it is another example of a CIA freelance operation and included such figures as Ted Shackley, Mitchell WerBell, Tom Clines and Paul Helliwell.

What we could do with is a TV documentary on the "Secret Team", Shackley's CIA freelance covert activities that included assassinations, arms-running and drug smuggling. I was once told by a very good source that the CIA was more concerned with the Secret Team's involvement in drugs than with the JFK assassination.

This subject has been discussed in some detail here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7369

This link came to me courtesy of my dear friend, Len Osanic of prouty.org.

He said to view it before they took it down.

Edited by Terry Mauro