The Education Forum

Brazil hotbed for international pedophile ring

Terry Mauro

Colby, you remind me of an ADL agent. Did they deploy you to Brazil under cover of "artist"? I dont know anything about the recent troubles James Bevel finds himself. I do know that decades before he ran as VP with Lyndon LaRouche he was a key strategist for Reverend Martin Luther King. So should Dr. King be slandered as a result of his association with Bevel?

The obvious difference is Bevel was raping his daughter while he was running with LaRouche and had been doing so for several years but there is no evidence he did this sort of thing during his association with King who was assassinated 24 years earlier. A normal person would shy from choosing someone who lived in a secluded compound as his running mate but since LaRouche did himself this didn't set off any warning bells.

You obviously started this thread to try to “slander” me because I live in the same country (Pop: 170 million and larger than the 48 states) as a US diplomat who had sex with teenage girls.

Besides according to your guru GG Allin, "rape" is perfectly okay, "it makes the woman stronger" said GG Allin.

GG Allin would reportedly "rape" women on stage during his act. An act you promoted!

He was hardly my guru, when I thought he was full of $#!t or himself or that one of his records or shows sucked I had no qualms about telling him so.

Not everything he said was to be taken seriously, he also said he’d kill himself on stage on Halloween but as his brother and I noted he always managed to be in jail or prison in late October. I don’t know of him ever forcing himself on anyone on or offstage, obviously if he’d raped someone during a show (all of which were videotaped) he would have been arrested. People who came to his shows especially those who stayed close to the stage knew what to expect and often baited him.

Colby, you remind me of an ADL agent. Did they deploy you to Brazil under cover of "artist"? I dont know anything about the recent troubles James Bevel finds himself. I do know that decades before he ran as VP with Lyndon LaRouche he was a key strategist for Reverend Martin Luther King. So should Dr. King be slandered as a result of his association with Bevel?

The obvious difference is Bevel was raping his daughter while he was running with LaRouche and had been doing so for several years but there is no evidence he did this sort of thing during his association with King who was assassinated 24 years earlier. A normal person would shy from choosing someone who lived in a secluded compound as his running mate but since LaRouche did himself this didn't set off any warning bells.

You obviously started this thread to try to “slander” me because I live in the same country (Pop: 170 million and larger than the 48 states) as a US diplomat who had sex with teenage girls.

Besides according to your guru GG Allin, "rape" is perfectly okay, "it makes the woman stronger" said GG Allin.

GG Allin would reportedly "rape" women on stage during his act. An act you promoted!

He was hardly my guru, when I thought he was full of $#!t or himself or that one of his records or shows sucked I had no qualms about telling him so.

Not everything he said was to be taken seriously, he also said he’d kill himself on stage on Halloween but as his brother and I noted he always managed to be in jail or prison in late October. I don’t know of him ever forcing himself on anyone on or offstage, obviously if he’d raped someone during a show (all of which were videotaped) he would have been arrested. People who came to his shows especially those who stayed close to the stage knew what to expect and often baited him.

C'mon Len, GG Allin promoted rape and perversion as a matter of "lifestyle". Now you're saying that he was just full of Sh#t? That you were only kidding? Have you ever eaten any of GG Allin's s#it? Look at the video I posted, this is entertainment for you? You should be jailed just for your role in this GG Allin operation. And it is an operation.

It's funny you can condemn Lyndon LaRouche by association but you're own actions (and pleasures) in spreading the perversion of the Punk Rock "suicide" culture is to be dismissed out of hand?

I dont know any of the specifics regarding James Bevel and his recent conviction. I do know that political opponents are often targeted in this country by their enemies. You'll notice that they prosecuted Bevel in Virginia where there is no time limitations for the crime of rape. This could be another case of "venue" shopping by political opponents in a rigged criminal trial. These alleged rapes took place 15 years ago? Certainly it took quite a while to bring James Bevel to trial.

LaRouche was in federal prison in Rochester MN during his 1992 campaign with James Bevel. Bevel was not the only former MLK civil rights leader to support Lyndon LaRouche. Amelia Boyton Robinson(sp) who first brought Martin Luther King to Selma Alabama in the 1950's had been a long time collaborator of LaRouche. It is likely her influence with Bevel that resulted in his meeting Lyndon LaRouche, along with his decision to run on the 1992 ticket.

But you should know all this Len. The ADL still brief their agents don't they?

Still Nazi hunting in Brazil?

C'mon Len, GG Allin promoted rape and perversion as a matter of "lifestyle". Now you're saying that he was just full of Sh#t? That you were only kidding? Have you ever eaten any of GG Allin's s#it? Look at the video I posted, this is entertainment for you? You should be jailed just for your role in this GG Allin operation. And it is an operation.

It's funny you can condemn Lyndon LaRouche by association but you're own actions (and pleasures) in spreading the perversion of the Punk Rock "suicide" culture is to be dismissed out of hand?

I dont know any of the specifics regarding James Bevel and his recent conviction. I do know that political opponents are often targeted in this country by their enemies. You'll notice that they prosecuted Bevel in Virginia where there is no time limitations for the crime of rape. This could be another case of "venue" shopping by political opponents in a rigged criminal trial. These alleged rapes took place 15 years ago? Certainly it took quite a while to bring James Bevel to trial.

LaRouche was in federal prison in Rochester MN during his 1992 campaign with James Bevel. Bevel was not the only former MLK civil rights leader to support Lyndon LaRouche. Amelia Boyton Robinson(sp) who first brought Martin Luther King to Selma Alabama in the 1950's had been a long time collaborator of LaRouche. It is likely her influence with Bevel that resulted in his meeting Lyndon LaRouche, along with his decision to run on the 1992 ticket.

I'm not sure if I missed something, but are you saying that Len Colby had some kind of connection to this Satanic freak Allin? I wouldn't want my name even associated with such a piece of trash.

I'm not sure if I missed something, but are you saying that Len Colby had some kind of connection to this Satanic freak Allin? I wouldn't want my name even associated with such a piece of trash.

I make no apologies for my association with GG. I organized several of his tours.You can conjecture he was possed by the develor some other similar rubbish but he certainly didn't worship the devil, he only worshipped himself.

I make no apologies for my association with GG. I organized several of his tours.You can conjecture he was possed by the develor some other similar rubbish but he certainly didn't worship the devil, he only worshipped himself.

I take back what I said about Allin. He was not a Satanic freak. He was a self absorbed piece of garbage acting as an agent of social degeneration. I wonder what entities and organizations are really behind this agenda to overthrow the norms and mores of civilized society. Call me a wild eyed conspiracy theorist, but it looks for all the world to be of the devil to me, and I am an agnostic when it comes to religion.

I take back what I said about Allin. He was not a Satanic freak. He was a self absorbed piece of garbage acting as an agent of social degeneration. I wonder what entities and organizations are really behind this agenda to overthrow the norms and mores of civilized society. Call me a wild eyed conspiracy theorist, but it looks for all the world to be of the devil to me, and I am an agnostic when it comes to religion.

GG Allin didnt worship satan? That's because he thought of himself as satan. Somewhere in this milieu of satanic punk rock I'll bet you could find connections to David Berkowitz, John Markham and the Process Church.

http://www.tearabyte.com/boneyard/gg_allin/gg_allen.html

GG Allin didnt worship satan? That's because he thought of himself as satan. Somewhere in this milieu of satanic punk rock I'll bet you could find connections to David Berkowitz, John Markham and the Process Church.

http://www.tearabyte.com/boneyard/gg_allin/gg_allen.html

I’m not sure what you think this proves. It is the link to the GG page from the site of some Heavy Metal guy who briefly played bass with GG. There is some limited satanic imagery on the site but satanic references in American popular music predate GG’s birth (Robert Johnson) and such references in Rock and Roll date at least back to when he was a little kid (Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath etc).

AFAIK there is no subgenre as “satanic punk rock”

PS –Who is/was John Markham?

Brian wrote:

I take back what I said about Allin. He was not a Satanic freak. He was a self absorbed piece of garbage

Lots of artists good and bad are/were “self absorbed” being a “piece of garbage” is in the eye of the beholder.

…acting as an agent of social degeneration.

“social degeneration” is in the eye of the beholder as well. People made similar complaints about Elvis and Little Richard etc in the 50’s, the Beatles, Stones and Doors etc in the 60’s and the Sex Pistols and Ramones etc in the 70’s. To most of his fans he was merely entertainment to others he was the vent of their frustrations.

I wonder what entities and organizations are really behind this agenda to overthrow the norms and mores of civilized society. Call me a wild eyed conspiracy theorist, but it looks for all the world to be of the devil to me,

“People made similar complaints about Elvis and Little Richard…” No one was "behind" GG other than his fans,his brother and briefly me there was no agenda.

and I am an agnostic when it comes to religion.

Well at least we can agree on something.

There is really little use of our continuing this debate / discussion / argument or whatever you want to call it. I was friends with GG Allin and his brother, I organized some tours, made T-shirts and videos. I made some money off of this but less than if I’d stayed in NYC doing my straight job.

A lot of what he said was fueled by his megalomania (sort of like LaRouche) a lot was for public consumption. He had 2 personas - one around friends another before an audience. Whether he had any control over these personality changes his brother, other close friends and I never completely figured out - our best guess was that he only partially did. The greater the number of people around him and the less well he knew them the more the latter persona dominated, and when he was on shock talk shows like Jerry Springer etc he was in rare form and especially over the top. He took pleasure in freaking out and pissing off people like…people like you.

Did he have serious psych problems? Of course! Does that mean he friends and fans were crazy too? Some were most weren’t, lots of great artists far more talented than GG were crazy.

Was his act vile, disgusting and offensive? Was his music any good? I don’t blame people for answering yes and no respectively but they are and were free simply to ignore him and not go to his shows or buy/listen to/watch his records, tapes, CDs and videos etc. That’s how things are supposed to work in the US, free speech and expression are protected by the Bill of Rights.

As to the quality of his music opinions varied he counted well known names from the music underground (i.e. Punk ) scene among his fans - Dee Dee Ramone, Cheetah Chrome and members of the MC5 (who were the only band with the guts to play the 1968 Democratic Convention) among others played in his backup bands. The All Music Guide, the largest music site on the Net, gave several of his albums 4 - 5 star reviews while they trashed others only his most fanatical fans didn’t recognize that a lot of his records sucked.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&a...3cfuxql5ldke~T2

Did he really have a cult following? Not really - some troubled people latched on to him but it’s not like they were straight laced go to church every Sunday types before they discovered him, they would have latched onto someone else if he weren’t around.

Funny that you think I should go to jail for having booked his tours 15 - 18 years ago but you object to Bevel being tried for raping his teenage daughter after a similar period of time.

Do you really think Bevel was set up? Why would his own kids do that to him? Why would they make such accusations unless he’d done something terrible? What do you make of his admission he fondled her breasts as part of her “sexual education“? What about him telling her he had her use a douche because he didn’t want her to get pregnant after one of their “sex ed.” classes in which he claims he didn’t have intercourse with her?

Funny you seemed so worked up about a man having sex with teenagers when it was a diplomat stationed in Brazil but you make excuses for it when it was an associate of your guru with his own daughters starting at age six.

Does his association with Bevel taint LaRouche? Not really but certainly less than my living in the same country where that diplomat was stationed. It does raise question about his judgment or at least that of his top associates. As I said before a normal person would shy from association with someone who lived in an isolated compound but LaRouche, before and after he was convicted of fraud did as well.

Should I be tainted for my association with GG? I don’t think so for reasons already stated. Say what you want about him but unlike Bevel he never had sex with his daughter or with anyone 6 - 14. Unlike your messiah LaRouche, there are no suicides or premature deaths (other than his own) associated with GG. And again unlike LaRouche he never conned anyone out of their money. Some people got injured at his shows but they came knowing what to expect, some women got injured after S & M sessions, not to my taste but it all seems to have been consensual.

No, I have no association with the ADL, you thinking that would be such a bad thing seems to stem from your LaRouche controlled world view. Odd also that you have negative views of Nazi hunting but then again you are the follower of a fervently anti-communist megalomaniac who has a “Youth Movement” named after him.

There is really little use of our continuing this debate / discussion / argument or whatever you want to call it. I was friends with GG Allin and his brother, I organized some tours, made T-shirts and videos. I made some money off of this but less than if I’d stayed in NYC doing my straight job.

A lot of what he said was fueled by his megalomania (sort of like LaRouche) a lot was for public consumption. He had 2 personas - one around friends another before an audience. Whether he had any control over these personality changes his brother, other close friends and I never completely figured out - our best guess was that he only partially did. The greater the number of people around him and the less well he knew them the more the latter persona dominated, and when he was on shock talk shows like Jerry Springer etc he was in rare form and especially over the top. He took pleasure in freaking out and pissing off people like…people like you.

Did he have serious psych problems? Of course! Does that mean he friends and fans were crazy too? Some were most weren’t, lots of great artists far more talented than GG were crazy.

Was his act vile, disgusting and offensive? Was his music any good? I don’t blame people for answering yes and no respectively but they are and were free simply to ignore him and not go to his shows or buy/listen to/watch his records, tapes, CDs and videos etc. That’s how things are supposed to work in the US, free speech and expression are protected by the Bill of Rights.

As to the quality of his music opinions varied he counted well known names from the music underground (i.e. Punk ) scene among his fans - Dee Dee Ramone, Cheetah Chrome and members of the MC5 (who were the only band with the guts to play the 1968 Democratic Convention) among others played in his backup bands. The All Music Guide, the largest music site on the Net, gave several of his albums 4 - 5 star reviews while they trashed others only his most fanatical fans didn’t recognize that a lot of his records sucked.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&a...3cfuxql5ldke~T2

Did he really have a cult following? Not really - some troubled people latched on to him but it’s not like they were straight laced go to church every Sunday types before they discovered him, they would have latched onto someone else if he weren’t around.

Funny that you think I should go to jail for having booked his tours 15 - 18 years ago but you object to Bevel being tried for raping his teenage daughter after a similar period of time.

Do you really think Bevel was set up? Why would his own kids do that to him? Why would they make such accusations unless he’d done something terrible? What do you make of his admission he fondled her breasts as part of her “sexual education“? What about him telling her he had her use a douche because he didn’t want her to get pregnant after one of their “sex ed.” classes in which he claims he didn’t have intercourse with her?

Funny you seemed so worked up about a man having sex with teenagers when it was a diplomat stationed in Brazil but you make excuses for it when it was an associate of your guru with his own daughters starting at age six.

Does his association with Bevel taint LaRouche? Not really but certainly less than my living in the same country where that diplomat was stationed. It does raise question about his judgment or at least that of his top associates. As I said before a normal person would shy from association with someone who lived in an isolated compound but LaRouche, before and after he was convicted of fraud did as well.

Should I be tainted for my association with GG? I don’t think so for reasons already stated. Say what you want about him but unlike Bevel he never had sex with his daughter or with anyone 6 - 14. Unlike your messiah LaRouche, there are no suicides or premature deaths (other than his own) associated with GG. And again unlike LaRouche he never conned anyone out of their money. Some people got injured at his shows but they came knowing what to expect, some women got injured after S & M sessions, not to my taste but it all seems to have been consensual.

No, I have no association with the ADL, you thinking that would be such a bad thing seems to stem from your LaRouche controlled world view. Odd also that you have negative views of Nazi hunting but then again you are the follower of a fervently anti-communist megalomaniac who has a “Youth Movement” named after him.

Len, you argue/defend GG Allin as if you were not involved with this "POS", but you were. You went along with it and promoted it. You're so proud of this that you list it in your biography. And why would I care what "people" might think of GG Allin and his so-called music. I am wondering what "you" think of him and his music. And, yes I do think you should be taken to task for spreading this kind of vile satanic perversion to the youth. What gave you the right to spread this perversion and insanity? Your argument is identical to the US Diplomat arrested in brazil---"the victim knew what they were getting into" or "the victim liked it".

And as far as James Bevel I do know that during 1991-1994 period James Bevel went to Omaha Nebraska to organize law enforcement, media and the local population around the "child sex scandal" that broke out in 1989 around the Franklin Credit Union and Larry King. Now 15-16 years later he is in jail for the very same type of crime. Bevel worked with former Nebraska state Senator John De Camp in his efforts to bring the pedophiles to justice. Now James Bevel sits in jail over a case that was 15 years old when brought to trial. It's lucky for officials that the alleged rape/incest took place in Virginia where they have no statute of limitations on rape. I have not followed Bevel's case but I do know that he could have been set up by the very same pedophiles he was pursuing 15 years ago.

And how can I not believe that you have an association with the ADL (American Dope Lobby), your "id format" slander of LaRouche comes straight from their organization. I've read these false allegations so many times I know them like the back of my hand.

What gave you the right to spread this perversion and insanity?

The 1st Amendment,apparently you never heard of it.

Your argument is identical to the US Diplomat arrested in brazil---"the victim knew what they were getting into" or "the victim liked it".

The girls he had sex with were minors.In most societies even if a minor consents to sex with an adult it is a crime. The people who came to GG shows were over 21 for the most part. Even some minors came its absurd to compare a teenager going to a rock show with a 14 girl having sex with a middle aged man.

And as far as James Bevel I do know that during 1991-1994 period James Bevel went to Omaha Nebraska to organize law enforcement, media and the local population around the "child sex scandal" that broke out in 1989 around the Franklin Credit Union and Larry King. Now 15-16 years later he is in jail for the very same type of crime. Bevel worked with former Nebraska state Senator John De Camp in his efforts to bring the pedophiles to justice. Now James Bevel sits in jail over a case that was 15 years old when brought to trial. It's lucky for officials that the alleged rape/incest took place in Virginia where they have no statute of limitations on rape. I have not followed Bevel's case but I do know that he could have been set up by the very same pedophiles he was pursuing 15 years ago.

Irrelevances followed by nonsense his own words prove his guilt his accusers are his own kids not people from Nebraska. If you think condemning a vice is incompatible with committing it Google "elliot spitzer","jimmy swaggart" and "jim baker". You are really in denial aren't you?

And how can I not believe that you have an association with the ADL (American Dope Lobby), your "id format" slander of LaRouche comes straight from their organization. I've read these false allegations so many times I know them like the back of my hand.

LOL only the ADL is critical of LaRouche? What about Chip Berlett, Moynahan and Royko? So the ADL pedals dope eeh?I don't supposed any evidence in support of that claim wil lbe provided any time soon?

Edited by Len Colby

What gave you the right to spread this perversion and insanity?

The 1st Amendment,apparently you never heard of it.

Your argument is identical to the US Diplomat arrested in brazil---"the victim knew what they were getting into" or "the victim liked it".

The girls he had sex with were minors.In most societies even if a minor consents to sex with an adult it is a crime. The people who came to GG shows were over 21 for the most part. Even some minors came its absurd to compare a teenager going to a rock show with a 14 girl having sex with a middle aged man.

Irrelevances followed by nonsense his own words prove his guilt his accusers are his own kids not people from Nebraska. If you think condemning a vice is incompatible with committing it Google "elliot spitzer","jimmy swaggart" and "jim baker". You are really in denial aren't you?

LOL only the ADL is critical of LaRouche? What about Chip Berlett, Moynahan and Royko? So the ADL pedals dope eeh?I don't supposed any evidence in support of that claim wil lbe provided any time soon?

I didnt know Satan had first amendment rights? The law of the United States is still the "general welfare" of it's citizens. So anything that violates or threatens the "general welfare" is against the law. GG Allin certainly fits as a threat to the general welfare.

And I loved your line "the people who came to GG's shows were 21 for the most part". Why dont you admit that minors attended these satanic rituals?

And I was not defending the US Diplomat, I am pleased that he was convicted. I just pointed out that his choice of defense and your defense of GG Allin are axiomatically identical.

I have not followed Bevel's legal troubles. I just tried to point out the irony that he went from chasing criminal pedophiles (without success of course. The legal system refused to move for Bevel, De Camp and others who wanted justice for the victims) to being convicted of the same crime.

Chip Berlet? He and ADL stringer Dennis King have been slandering LaRouche since the late 1970's when Berlet was a writer for "High Times". Berlet penned a slander piece about LaRouche titled "This man wants to take your drugs away". LaRouche had published the book Dope Inc., in 1978.

I would also suspect that drugs played a big part in your life, isnt that correct? You probably advocate the use of drugs.

Edited to comply with Forum rules.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

I didnt know Satan had first amendment rights? The law of the United States is still the "general welfare" of it's citizens. So anything that violates or threatens the "general welfare" is against the law. GG Allin certainly fits as a threat to the general welfare.

And I loved your line "the people who came to GG's shows were 21 for the most part". Hey Len that's called lying. Why dont you admit that minors attended these satanic rituals?

And I was not defending the US Diplomat, I am pleased that he was convicted. I just pointed out that his choice of defense and your defense of GG Allin are axiomatically identical.

I have not followed Bevel's legal troubles. I just tried to point out the irony that he went from chasing criminal pedophiles (without success of course. The legal system refused to move for Bevel, De Camp and others who wanted justice for the victims) to being convicted of the same crime.

Chip Berlet? He and ADL stringer Dennis King have been slandering LaRouche since the late 1970's when Berlet was a writer for "High Times". Berlet penned a slander piece about LaRouche titled "This man wants to take your drugs away". LaRouche had published the book Dope Inc., in 1978.

I would also suspect that drugs played a big part in your life, isnt that correct? You probably advocate the use of drugs.

Ideally I would only end up engaging polite, intelligent, well informed people on this and other forums. This world is of course a far from perfect one, so I have on occasion debated with people who were rude because they were smart and/or well informed about the subject on other occasions I discussed a topics with people who weren’t very smart or knowledgeable about the subject because they were polite.

You on the other hand are obnoxious, dimwitted and continuously have demonstrated your ignorance concerning just about every topic we’ve discussed from constitutional law (I think your friend Dawn should be able to set you straight) to the situation in the Caucuses to GG. You even seem to have difficulty understanding the word “here”* (a 1st grade teacher should be able to help you with that). The only thing you seem reasonably knowledgeable are the pronouncements of your guru. Therefore I will no longer waste my time responding to your rubbish.

For anyone interested another example of the giant “conspiracy” to defame the only man who can save the world. I imagine all the direct quotes like the direct quotes in various other exposes are all fabricated. LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Oct20.html

* As is “I don’t think anyone HERE but you takes what he says as gospel.”

Here = this forum not planet earth.

See http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=153985 posts 25 -7

PS -For all your ravings about Berlet being a pot head ,you do know that Tom Petty is, or at least was a major coke user?

Moderators and the Administration of the Forum have decided that this thread will be locked. This thread and the subject area covered within is considered to be unsuitable in content, particularly as this section is for political conspiracies.