The Education Forum

Introducing: The Deep Politics Forum

Dear Members and Readers of the Education Forum,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the Deep Politics Forum.

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/index.php

The following is excerpted from our Mission Statement:

"The Deep Politics Forum is an online community dedicated to shining light into the shadowy reaches of historical and contemporary deep political systems and their objectives, strategies, tactics, and operatives, and understanding their social, economic, and cultural consequences.

"Our mission transcends mere academic inquiry, which we accept as an invaluable tactic in a broader strategy to wield knowledge and truth as weapons in a coordinated assault on the manipulators who operate within deep political shadows."

I invite all members and readers of the Education Forum to visit the DPF and apply for membership.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Charles R. Drago

Co-Founder

Deep Politics Forum

NOTE: It is not our intention to take up valuable bandwidth on any other Internet venture. Accordingly, all questions and comments regarding the Deep Politics Forum should be sent directly to our website and will not be addressed here.

Dear Members and Readers of the Education Forum,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the Deep Politics Forum.

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/index.php

The following is excerpted from our Mission Statement:

"The Deep Politics Forum is an online community dedicated to shining light into the shadowy reaches of historical and contemporary deep political systems and their objectives, strategies, tactics, and operatives, and understanding their social, economic, and cultural consequences.

"Our mission transcends mere academic inquiry, which we accept as an invaluable tactic in a broader strategy to wield knowledge and truth as weapons in a coordinated assault on the manipulators who operate within deep political shadows."

With such a lofty mission statement, I thought it appropriate that I chronicle here my own experience with the "Deep Politics Forum" and two of its co-founders, including Mr. Drago. Below is an email I sent to Mr. Drago today on this public issue that is self-explanatory, followed by his response to me today:

cc: Dawn Meredith

Dear Mr. Drago,

I am writing to bring to your attention a matter that transpired last week to which you were a party according to my best information and knowledge.

The incident had an earlier beginning, on 1 September of this year, when I received an email from Dawn Meredith titled "new forum":

====================================

Subject: new forum

Date: September 1, 2008 2:08:29 PM CDT

Envelope-To: ashtongray@xxxxxxx.com

those of us who left the ed forum...

any interest?

won't be moderated, except for trolling

no cia types allowed

dawn

This was followed up by Ms. Meredith on 11 inst. with the following email:

Subject: Fw: Fw: link to our new forum:

Date: October 11, 2008 11:10:22 AM CDT

To: ashtongray@xxxxxx.com

When you get an opportunity take a look. We have all left the ed forum ..

Dawn

[LINK enclosed in forwarded message from Myra Bronstein]

Having just returned from a week away and being in the grip of brutal deadlines that would utterly prevent any active participation in the short term, I yet had the clear understanding that Ms. Meredith, who I long have considered a friend, was one of the founders of the forum and wanted me to register at her new forum.

I therefore immediately clicked the supplied link and went through the registration process, and received an email from the Deep Politics forum which said in pertinent part (emphasis added):

"Before we can activate your account ONE LAST STEP must be taken to complete your registration. Please note - you must complete this LAST STEP to become a registered member. You will ONLY NEED TO VISIT THIS URL ONCE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT."

As I'm sure you must know quite thoroughly by now, the message from your forum was a damned lie.

My account was not activated. Instead, three days later I received another email from Ms. Meredith which said in pertinent part:

Subject: Re: link to our new forum:

Date: October 14, 2008 7:38:45 AM CDT

To: ashtongray@xxxxx.com

...Best I can tell re forum somefolks voted against you. It's private. Of course I voted for you. ...

It's my best knowledge and information that you, too, Mr. Drago, participated in this pathetic travesty and, like Ms. Meredith, did not have the decency ever to inform me that I was secretly being subjected to such debased, underhanded, backstabbing tactics by people claiming to be my "friends," without the slightest prior disclosure--and, indeed, hidden behind a veil of anonymity and blatant false statements in the forum response email quoted above.

The limitations of the English language make it completely impossible for me to express my contempt and revulsion at such depraved and dishonorable conduct. At all relevant times Ms. Meredith knew damned well that I would NEVER have knowingly subjected myself to any such profanation, and I believe that you knew it, too. If you didn't, you don't believe anything you've ever pretended to stand for.

Ms. Meredith has since, in a series of email, claimed stringently that she had no idea I would be subjected to any such infamous process, sending me a document of your own authorship dated 16 October 2008 entitled "APPLICATION REVISION 1" as though that document--DATED FIVE DAYS AFTER THE FACT OF MY REGISTRATION--had some sort of relevance going to "proof" that she wasn't a party to this unspeakable betrayal of my trust. But NOTHING alters the fact that sometime between 11 October and 14 October, she participated in a "vote" [sPIT!] about me, knowing full well that I had no knowledge whatsoever about any such loathsome process, and she never even had the decency to notify me that it was happening. And so did you particpate.

There is a maxim in my creed: "What you resist, you become." In this matter, you and Ms. Meredith stand as living proof.

I therefore demand that both you and Ms. Meredith forward this email at once to every single person in your covert clique who thought that they "voted" on me, that you cc: me on it, and that you issue it over your own unqualified letter of apology to me stating unequivocally that I was tricked into being dragged through your kangaroo court of anonymous "jurors," that I was subjected to trial in absentia without the slightest representation or hearing, and without even notification that I had been placed on trial--something even the Inquisition never stooped to.

Ashton Gray

Here is Mr. Drago's response:

Subject: Re: Notice

Date: October 19, 2008 12:29:13 PM CDT

To: ashtongray@xxxxxxx.com

Cc: dmeredith@xxxxxxxxx.com

My Dear "Ashton Gray,"

Until and unless you choose to step out of the shadows cast by your pseudonym and demonstrate the requisite courage and common courtesy to engage in honest dialogue, I shall dismiss your communications as I would those of any other cowardly disseminator of disinformation.

Sincerely,

Charles R. Drago

I hope you all will sleep better at night knowing that such selfless guardians of personal privacy, truth, honor, and justice are vigilantly on the job, and I hope that you will join them in their tireless efforts.

Ashton Gray