The Education Forum

Nix Corkscrew

John Dolva

This refers to a study close to a couple of a yaer and a half os so ago (using the techniques outlined in Missing Nix Frames, and Tips/any) A composite animated Gif of, from memory, Nix, revealed a shroud or tentlike bloom of ejecta through and away from that the limo moved. In this gif there appears a long cone shaped corkscrew pointing at JFK. As the gif is now lost, can anyone with a good film copy repeat the work and submit result please? I'll reserve what I saw as the fellow worker needs to work blind. (At that point I realised the importance of a good film copy, a thorough correct copy of wests survey and comprehensive building elevations. That's proved a fruitless endeavour, hence : pick up the ball and run with it where you will.

• 2 weeks later...
This refers to a study close to a couple of a yaer and a half os so ago (using the techniques outlined in Missing Nix Frames, and Tips/any) A composite animated Gif of, from memory, Nix, revealed a shroud or tentlike bloom of ejecta through and away from that the limo moved. In this gif there appears a long cone shaped corkscrew pointing at JFK. As the gif is now lost, can anyone with a good film copy repeat the work and submit result please? I'll reserve what I saw as the fellow worker needs to work blind. (At that point I realised the importance of a good film copy, a thorough correct copy of wests survey and comprehensive building elevations. That's proved a fruitless endeavour, hence : pick up the ball and run with it where you will.

bumpsadaisy

• 1 year later...

bumpsadaisy

• 1 month later...

Correct alignment of the lens distorted images of the areas in question is essential. For tips on alignment see Missing nix frames topic.