The Education Forum

IMPORTANT NOTICE - 9/11 THREADS

There are so many threads on 9-11 that often on the same topic, it is becoming difficult to refer to previous material. Therefore over the upcoming weeks I am going to try to separate the 9-11 threads into a semblance of order. I'll merge threads / posts under appropriate heading.

The major topics I suggest are as follows:

9/11 - The Accused (the 19 hijackers & any backers)

9/11 - The Unaccused (people you think are responsible - Bush, Cheney, etc. Includes reasons & motivation for MIHOP / LIHOP)

9/11 - Other players (people involved in pre / post 9-11, when what they say does not fit into another topic)

9/11 - Air defences and official reactions to the hijackings (general stuff about how they got through, suspicions of a stand down, etc)

9/11 - The Pentagon

9/11 - World Trade Center - General

9/11 - WTC 1 & 2

9/11 - WTC 6

9/11 - WTC 7

9/11 - Flight 93

9/11 - General

If anyone can suggest other topics, or revisions of the ones suggested here, it would be appreciated.

Once we have finalised the list, the mods on this sub-board will start to move stuff around as we get the time & inclination. This may take some time, but eventually you'll be able to more easily find material you want.

Thanks!

Edited by Evan Burton

Peter,

Then I suggest you do it. We have posts / threads dealing with the same subject all over the place. I am more than happy to leave it in your hands, but I think it needs to be done. Perhaps you'd like to suggest a new topic list?

As always, no posts will be deleted; it's just they be placed in an area where you can find the resources you need.

Guest Stephen Turner
Peter,

Then I suggest you do it. We have posts / threads dealing with the same subject all over the place. I am more than happy to leave it in your hands, but I think it needs to be done. Perhaps you'd like to suggest a new topic list?

As always, no posts will be deleted; it's just they be placed in an area where you can find the resources you need.

If Members can except me as neutral, then I will volunteer to complete this. For the record, I don't believe that the Towers were brought down by anything other than airplane strikes, nor do I believe that the Pentagon was struc by anything other than a passenger jet. i do not believe, however, that we know anything like the deep truth behind these attacks, or the Wars, and curbs on civil rights that they led to.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Peter,

If Members can except me as neutral, then I will volunteer to complete this. For the record, I don't believe that the Towers were brought down by anything other than airplane strikes, nor do I believe that the Pentagon was struc by anything other than a passenger jet. i do not believe, however, that we know anything like the deep truth behind these attacks, or the Wars, and curbs on civil rights that they led to.

I'm happy for Stephen to do this.

Stephen, if you want me to help in any way, just ask.

Guest Stephen Turner
Peter,

I'm happy for Stephen to do this.

Stephen, if you want me to help in any way, just ask.

Thanks Evan, I'll make a start next week, and will probably need some help. BTW, I became a Grandfather yesterday, Little Girl, Rose May.

• 9 months later...

Strangely, I was about to ask why on earth there is no major topic under "controversial issues in history" thread. There should be asap. 9/11 is about as controversial as any of the most questionable events in history, especially U.S History. I think one topic thats incredibly important is 9/11 Motive. Mush disinfo has been spread to avoid that question in honesty but of course we've been fed the "company line".

Edited by B. A. Copeland

• 3 months later...

Stephen has not had the time to do it, so I'll start.

As B.A. Copeland has said, this is too an important subject to be broken up into this and that. People ahould know that if they look in the 9-11 thread they'll find the information (pro or con) that they are looking for.