The Education Forum

Joe Scarborough And The Death Of Lori Klausutis

I couldn't find anything on the forum about this strange case. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Lori Klausutis was a young, attractive aide to then Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.), who was found dead in his office under suspicious circumstances. The story received very little national attention in the press, and there hasn't been much written about it recently.

I understand that filmmaker Michael Moore was once very interested in this story, and supposedly bought the url for joescarboroughkilledloriklausutis.com. However, that url isn't active now, and I have emailed Moore and his web site twice now, about this issue, without getting a reply.

Here is a link to the best overall article on the subject online: A Death In The Congressman's Office

I guess the lack of response here indicates how well the press has suppressed this story.

The medical examiner was later fired for "failure to complete dozens of autopsy reports."

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/7-8-03-joe-s...de-me-fired.htm

Why are incompetent autopsy doctors, unlike cops, always around when you need them? Need I mention Dr. Humes? How about the one who performed the "autopsy" on Vince Foster, without taking x-rays? (He claimed that "the x-ray machine was broken," but he went ahead and checked "yes" on the form anyway that x-rays were taken, maybe thinking - rightly - that no one would care.)