The Education Forum

The Far-Right Conspiracy against the NHS

John Simkin

It is amazing that some have so much to say about a health care system they don't even experience.
I wish I could find that weird christian fundy rant you "posted" from several years ago. I think it was posted in the Political Conspiracy section. If anyone had any doubt that you're a nut case then that old posting of yours ought to eliminate all doubt.

Low and behold I found the magic thread by DWD. Wacko!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7221

And it is you who calls people 'nut case/wacko'?!

You opine:

"It is amazing that some of you have so much to say about a health care system they don't even experience".

Oh, is that what I am doing? You havent read the postings in this thread very closely if you think I am criticizing your "health care" system.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on you is that you have a strong dislike for Americans. Maybe it's because we are citizens while you're still a lowly "subject" of the Queen. Sure she may allow you to indulge in your personal interests, but when it comes to making policy, you know that's off limits to you and your chums.

Classic projection! You who see a 'British' conspiracy everywhere accuse me of being 'anti-american'. You have precisely nothing to contribute to this debate on health care and are clearly unwilling even to read anything that casts doubt on the wisdom of your guru. That's fine it is your right and your choice but please don't think you are actually discussing anything or contributing anything to a discussion. You are just shouting the same things louder and louder sadly confirming the views of many here that you are quite quite mad.

Stick to the issue Andy.

Before Craig chimed in , I was the only person who had anything of value to contribute to this discussion. Remember this thread was supposed to be about the "Far Right" conspiracy against the NHS. There is no "Far Right" conspiracy. The issue concerns the question of who is pushing a Hitler health care program on the United States?

That's the real issue.

My take on you is that you have a strong dislike for Americans. Maybe it's because we are citizens while you're still a lowly "subject" of the Queen. Sure she may allow you to indulge in your personal interests, but when it comes to making policy, you know that's off limits to you and your chums.

Classic projection! You who see a 'British' conspiracy everywhere accuse me of being 'anti-american'. You have precisely nothing to contribute to this debate on health care and are clearly unwilling even to read anything that casts doubt on the wisdom of your guru. That's fine it is your right and your choice but please don't think you are actually discussing anything or contributing anything to a discussion. You are just shouting the same things louder and louder sadly confirming the views of many here that you are quite quite mad.

Stick to the issue Andy.

Before Craig chimed in , I was the only person who had anything of value to contribute to this discussion. Remember this thread was supposed to be about the "Far Right" conspiracy against the NHS. There is no "Far Right" conspiracy. The issue concerns the question of who is pushing a Hitler health care program on the United States?

That's the real issue.

Your organisation is certainly 'far right' by any sensible evaluation. Craig appears also to be very right wing. You are both 'conspiring' to lie about a health system of which you know precisely nothing.

"Sticking to the issue" The issue of your own devoted fanatacism to a far right movement is surely apposite?

It is amazing that some have so much to say about a health care system they don't even experience.
I wish I could find that weird christian fundy rant you "posted" from several years ago. I think it was posted in the Political Conspiracy section. If anyone had any doubt that you're a nut case then that old posting of yours ought to eliminate all doubt.

Low and behold I found the magic thread by DWD. Wacko!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7221

And it is you who calls people 'nut case/wacko'?!

You opine:

"It is amazing that some of you have so much to say about a health care system they don't even experience".

Oh, is that what I am doing? You havent read the postings in this thread very closely if you think I am criticizing your "health care" system.

I am hoping Cigdem that Terry is being deliberately thick for comic effect here :lol::lol:

You opine:

Oh, is that what I am doing?

Yes. The number of posts you have made in this thread proves it.

You havent read the postings in this thread very closely

To the contrary I have. (Including the 'Hang a Brit' post which was such a theatrical masterpiece in its substance that it makes one think this Larouche person must have a terribly empty feeling in his skull)

if you think I am criticizing your "health care" system.

It is not my health care system, it's the UK's.

Edited by Cigdem Göle

Stick to the issue Andy.

That's the real issue.

Your organisation is certainly 'far right' by any sensible evaluation. Craig appears also to be very right wing. You are both 'conspiring' to lie about a health system of which you know precisely nothing.

"Sticking to the issue" The issue of your own devoted fanatacism to a far right movement is surely apposite?

I'm lying? Surely you jest? I've asked time and time again for anyone on your side to dispute the Telegraph article thats hows agents of the British Government are deciding when subjects will die. So far all we get is invective.

The long and the short of it is you can't. The British goverment is putting people to death in it's hospitals. Thats not a lie, it's the NEWS.

BTW, you need to be put on moderation.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Stick to the issue Andy.

That's the real issue.

I'm lying? Surely you jest? I've asked time and time again for anyone on your side to dispute the Telegraph article thats hows agents of the British Government are deciding when subjects will die. So far all we get is invective.

There is nothing funny in the least about your lies - it is also fatuous and transparent of you to keep repeating them.

You opine:

Oh, is that what I am doing?

Yes. The number of posts you have made in this thread proves it.

You havent read the postings in this thread very closely

To the contrary I have. (Including the 'Hang a Brit' post which was such a theatrical masterpiece in its substance that it makes one think this Larouche person must have a terribly empty feeling in his skull)

if you think I am criticizing your "health care" system.

It is not my health care system, it's the UK's.

Every one of my posts on the subject had to do with exposing the British policy to push a Nazi T-4 health care plan on the United States. It had nothing to do with comparing current systems or critizing one system over the other.

I guess you consider involuntary euthanasia to be a health care plan?

There is an excellent article of Terry's Far Right Conspiracy against the NHS here

http://spartacus-educational.blogspot.com/...che-on-nhs.html

Andy, I read that a week ago. That hardly proves LaRouche is "far right" whatever that means.

Anton Chaitkin is a member of the EF. Why don't you and John invite him to answer questions?

Stick to the issue Andy.

That's the real issue.

There is nothing funny in the least about your lies - it is also fatuous and transparent of you to keep repeating them.

Admit it Andy this is a fact:

Agents of the British Government are deciding when subjects will die.

Now if you can't prove this is incorrect you owe me and the Forum an apology. You are blatantly breaking a forum rule. If f it goes unchecked then I guess you have just decided all can do it.

Since you can't you just hurl invective in a blatant and transparent attempt to hide the truth.

Stick to the issue Andy.

That's the real issue.

Now if you can't prove this is incorrect you owe me and the Forum an apology. You are blatantly breaking a forum rule. If f it goes unchecked then I guess you have just decided all can do it.

Since you can't you just hurl invective in a blatant and transparent attempt to hide the truth.

He doesnt really know what to do.

For such an eccentric and unsubstantiated assertion the onus of proof is on you. Getting Terry to draw Hitler moustaches on various world leaders and/or you half quoting foul Daily Mail articles doesn't count as proof.

The crap you are pushing forward does not even begin to register as 'news' here. You are making yourself look ridiculous..... please continue :lol:

I havent drawn a Hitler mustache on any photos or pictures of world leaders. Where do you come up with this?

Edited by Terry Mauro