The Education Forum

Castro Still Alive

Deleted. Trouble with upload. Sorry.

Kathy C

Kathleen, your Castro story would not come up on my computer, can you give an outline on

this Castro story, please.

H.Dean

Harry, I hope I upload this well. This is supposed to be a recent photo of Castro with the President of Ecuador. It was on AOL news this morning. Basically, that is the story. He's still alive -- I don't think so.

Kathy C

Deleted. Trouble with upload. Sorry.

Kathy C

Kathleen, your Castro story would not come up on my computer, can you give an outline on

this Castro story, please.

H.Dean

Harry, I hope I upload this well. This is supposed to be a recent photo of Castro with the President of Ecuador. It was on AOL news this morning. Basically, that is the story. He's still alive -- I don't think so.

Kathy C

Thank you Kathleen, appreciated.

H. Dean

Kathy C

Why do you say that? I am sure he is still alive. It is not a good idea to believe every conspiracy theory put out by the CIA.

Kathy C

Why do you say that? I am sure he is still alive. It is not a good idea to believe every conspiracy theory put out by the CIA.

What CIA? It's my own common sense! If he looked as healthy as he did in that picture, he'd be out and about and his whole populace would see him.

Fidel Castro is dead. Does anyone here think he's still alive?

Kathy C

Kathy C

What CIA? It's my own common sense! If he looked as healthy as he did in that picture, he'd be out and about and his whole populace would see him.

Kathy C

Kathy

It is likely Castro is yet living. Did not get to read the news report. But always interested.

H.Dean

H.Dean

Kathy C

Kathy C

Kathy

It is likely Castro is yet living. Did not get to read the news report. But always interested.

H.Dean

H.Dean

I'm going to try to find that news story coming most likely from the AP.

Anything is possible. But I don't believe he's alive and hiding out, unless he's in a coma.

Kathy C