The Education Forum

Liverpool: Top 4?

John Simkin

Guest Stephen Turner

Nah, they'll come good, I'll stick with my prediction of finishing third, mind you, they did look a little laboured last night, Glen Johnson hardly got out of his own half, i think this has to do with Benitez's caution against teams with pace on the wings.

Admittedly it's very early days but Liverpool doesn't seem a happy ship and already they've lost as many league games as they did in the whole of last season.

Chelsea and Arsenal are both looking good. Man Utd's 5-0 win at Wigan doesn't look quite as impressive now that Blackpool have also beaten them 4-1. Spurs & Man City will be breathing hot in their heels.

My best friend is a Liverpool supporter. I've had plenty of stick off him over the years. This season might just give me an opportunity to get my own back.

Early days...

My best friend is a Liverpool supporter. I've had plenty of stick off him over the years. This season might just give me an opportunity to get my own back.

That is the way I feel about Andy Walker.

I started off thinking that Man Utd would win it but Chelsea look better this year. A friend of mine is a Fulham supporter and he can't remember being so completely outclassed as they were last week. It will be interesting to see how far Arsenal have come in their game against Man Utd on Saturday.

That is the way I feel about Andy Walker.

I started off thinking that Man Utd would win it but Chelsea look better this year. A friend of mine is a Fulham supporter and he can't remember being so completely outclassed as they were last week. It will be interesting to see how far Arsenal have come in their game against Man Utd on Saturday.

Be careful John. I see from recent coverage that West Ham fans like a bit of aggro but also that they are painfully out of condition both physically and cerebrally. We 'scallies' on the other hand are excellent in an argument and uncompromising when push comes to shove. :lol: