The Education Forum

Goon be Gone....

Craig Lamson

In the Goons thread Jack said the following and when confronted with his errors, instead of dealing wiht thenm, he ignores them, exactly as stated by Evan Burton:

"Translated that means: "I will make claims but not try to defend them when questioned, nor retract them when proven wrong."

My words need NO TRANSLATION. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I immediately

redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in

any of my studies. Because somebody THINKS I am wrong is proof of nothing.

Please show any counter studies disproving any of my studies. I have never yet seen one.

And again...I do not DEBATE my studies. I present them. Take them or leave them. Or

show counter studies disproving them...but do not just SAY I AM WRONG.

Please be specific about which study is erroneous.

Thanks.

Jack

So in that vein I posted this study which refutes a White claim in detail...

www.craiglamson.com/apollo.htm

No reply from Jack.

He also posted his claims about the color of Building Six, which prompted this quetison in regards to his competence as it pertains to basic photography...

Lets see if you understand WHY your attempt at proof fails. The same question you avoided on the other thread ...

Just a simple and very basic Photography 101 Question for you Jack. I look forward to your answer in short order.

Question:

If you set a camera for the correct exposure of items in FULL SHADE, what will happen to those items seen in the photo that might be in FULL SUN?

Again met with complete silence from Jack White/

Lets review his inital claim once again.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. I immediately

redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in

any of my studies. Because somebody THINKS I am wrong is proof of nothing.

The proofs offered to counter Jacks claims are not OPINION. They are unimpeachable photographic fact.

Intellectual honesty demands White admit his errors and remove his "studies". Anyone really think that will ever happen?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Intellectual honesty demands White admit his errors and remove his "studies". Anyone really think that will ever happen?

Of course not.

1. Jack posts "study".

2. "Study" is proven to be flawed.

3. Jack ignores proof and either goes quiet or launches a personal attack aimed at the debunker(s).

4. Over time the "study" thread sinks off the front page.

5. Return to step 1.