The Education Forum

Impeaching Altgens 8

Jack White

On page 318 and 319 of Richard Trask "Pictures of the Pain"

"In later years Altgens became unsure about the number of photos he took that day of the assassination, and has been reluctant to ackowledge authorship of all seven since he is very adamant about not wanting to take credit for someone elses work. In discussions with him, it is evident that he is sure or reasonably sure that he took FIVE of the photos"

Altgens did not take Altgens 8 IMO

Dean

What's the date/year of the color photo?

Thank you Jerry, but that's fine, I'm sure contemporary aerials will also tell about the tree growth.

What everyone (including me) has been ignoring: THE TREE FOLIAGE SEEN THROUGH THE WINDOWS.

Check it out.

Jack

Jack,

I'm not seeing a problem but what are your thoughts?

Jerry

I have not studied it...but making the comparison it was obvious that "Altgens" shows foliage and Wiegman does not.

I would like to know why.

What everyone (including me) has been ignoring: THE TREE FOLIAGE SEEN THROUGH THE WINDOWS.

Check it out.

Jack

Jack,

Jerry

I have not studied it...but making the comparison it was obvious that "Altgens" shows foliage and Wiegman does not.

Jack,

Yes, it's that perspective thing again. The different viewing angles and the curved building had me spinning for a while.

Yet again, Wiegman does show foliage, but not in the bay where we think it should be but one over. Once we work out the angles it's all fine.

I can post more if you like.

Jerry

WegFol.png

Check it out.

Jack

Jack,

Jerry

Jack,

Yes, it's that perspective thing again. The different viewing angles and the curved building had me spinning for a while.

Yet again, Wiegman does show foliage, but not in the bay where we think it should be but one over. Once we work out the angles it's all fine.

I can post more if you like.

Jerry

WegFol.png

Thanks for the frame showing foliage.