The Education Forum

Scott Macdonald

Scott Macdonald

My name is Scott Macdonald. I am 28 years old from Glasgow in Scotland. I came across the forum via a search on the JFK assassination and have enjoyed reading the posts that I have opened up so far.

I am not particularly well-versed in JFK 'lore' but the whole issue interests me greatly and I am looking to become more informed.

My own views are not rigid or greatly influenced. I do think that a conspiracy took place but would not hazard a guess as to who, why or how. I take any 'evidence' as presented and form my own opinion on that evidences validity. From the posts I have read it seems that each persons viewpoint will have some points in agree with and others that I differ from.

As I said previously, I am not well versed (although I was a short-term student in American political history and it could be said that it was then that I became interested in the JFK assassination). It is likely that I will not be able to contribute greatly to the

debate as my knowledge would be vastly below that of the main contributers but I will enjoy reading, learning and evaluating.

Edited by Scott Macdonald