The Education Forum

Steve Duffy

Steve Duffy

Somethings never felt right to me. I've questioned the Kennedy assassination after seeing snippets of documentaries since I was a child, and hearing the opinions of teachers and others. "always question history" I was told, as while I have strength I always will.

I have a compulsive need to know the Truth. Lee Harvey Oswald is a maligned character in our History. He needs to be spoken for.

I have read about this event nearly non stop since the early 90's, both good and bad. These Forums, and the good people on them, help me learn more.

I will be asking questions, And hope to engage in intelligent conversations with others that share my passion. I am on a disability pension after an injury several years ago, so I have much time to devote to events of the past and how they affect all our futures. I feel my time to contribute is now.

Hi Steve, and welcome to the Forum. I hope we prove enjoyable and a valuable resource. In a similar vein to yourself I have lasting memories of what my brother, who did three tours of Vietnam, told me when I was a youth. He said:

"Always listen to what your teachers and others have to say, but don't necessarily BELIEVE what they say unless you have confirmed it for yourself."

BTW - my bro return safe and sound from that misguided conflict.

Edited by Evan Burton