The Education Forum

NASA has been CAUGHT retouching and switching photos

Jack White

There is a BIG difference between cropping and enhancing a photo to show off the anomalies in it, than manipulating it for nefarious purposes.

But then I'm sure you already knew that before you implied that Jack had done something dishonest.

Just to be sure I have it correct. You claim the images jack has shown show that the black sky has been "manipulated nefarious purposes"?

Jack is being honest wiht the claim that all skys with detail are fake, and NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying faking the skys?

A simple yes or no to each question will do.

No, you don't have anything correct .. You never do .. and as much as I would like to answer to your question, it's a tad difficult to give a yes or no reply to gibberish.

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a BIG difference between cropping and enhancing a photo to show off the anomalies in it, than manipulating it for nefarious purposes.

But then I'm sure you already knew that before you implied that Jack had done something dishonest.

Just to be sure I have it correct. You claim the images jack has shown show that the black sky has been "manipulated nefarious purposes"?

Jack is being honest wiht the claim that all skys with detail are fake, and NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying faking the skys?

No, you don't have anything correct .. You never do .. and as much as I would like to answer to your question, it's a tad difficult to give a yes or no reply to gibberish.

What part is incorrect?

Jack says all solid black skys are fake. You claim they have been "manipulated for nefarious purposes"? Yes or no?

Is Jack being honest whsn he says NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying and faking the skys? Yes or no?

What part is incorrect?

Jack says all solid black skys are fake. You claim they have been "manipulated for nefarious purposes"? Yes or no?

Is Jack being honest whsn he says NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying and faking the skys? Yes or no?

"Jack says all solid black skys are fake."

Yes.

"You claim they have been "manipulated for nefarious purposes"?"

No, it was West who accused Jack of altering the original Apollo photos for nefarious purposes.. Though he didn't used those exact words.

"Is Jack being honest whsn he says NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying and faking the skys? Yes or no?"

Yes, he's being honest when he says the NASA images have fake skies .. The imgage tampering, especially in the sky area of the Apollo photos, has been proven many times over.

Edited by Duane Daman

I didn't misunderstand what you wrote.. Nor was I making a cheap slur.. You quoted President Obama about the merging of NASA with the DoD, so naturally I assumed you agreed with him.

As for him lying, I doubt it .. More like he's been misinformed by the powers that be in NASA / DoD, which, as I stated before, are joined at the hip, and always have been.

Maybe I need to send you the documents, proving that most of NASA's "civilian" space missions were performed to place DoD spy sattelites into low earth orbit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_shuttle_missions#Launches_and_orbital_flights

Last dedicated Space Shuttle mission with a partially or wholly classified DoD mission payload was in .... 1992.

Some payloads since have been for the DoD, but as an afterthought, not specifically missioned for. When there's been room after all the Science missions, and ISS materials have been loaded.

DoD/Military have turned to unmanned boosters to launch their recent payloads. Guess they didn't want to risk another loss like Challenger in 1989, eh?

I seriously doubt NASA and DoD are as close now as they were for the years of the "Cold War". Hell, NASA have to compete for contracts these days with other nations' space-programs.

I have the DoD/NASA documents that prove otherwise.

Like I said before, many of NASA's recent missions were done to place DoD spy satellites into low earth orbit.

By all means, trot this "proof" out then, and let's have a look at it. Should be fun.

No, it was West who accused Jack of altering the original Apollo photos for nefarious purposes.. Though he didn't used those exact words.

No, I didn't use those exact words, or anything close to them, don't misquote me. I said Jack manipulated the image, which he did. I did NOT say he did it for nefarious purposes. That would imply that he was trying to deceive, when I think he's just mistaken.

"Jack says all solid black skys are fake."

Yes.

"Is Jack being honest whsn he says NASA and the websites that post NASA images are lying and faking the skys? Yes or no?"

Yes, he's being honest when he says the NASA images have fake skies .. The imgage tampering, especially in the sky area of the Apollo photos, has been proven many times over.

I did not ask you about what Kevin said. I asked if you thought the sky's had been "manipulated for nefarious purposes" by NASA. It seems despite your no answer you really mean yes.

In any case I have both you and Jack on the record now, which was my intent. I'll roll out the plates and the flatware for your "meal" shortly. Thanks.

Edited by Craig Lamson