The Education Forum

To Sue

Harry J.Dean

Could it be possible to successfully sue Bugliosi for inserting my name {page 1492} in his

book, Reclaiming History, as a JFK assassin suspect {along with several others}?

He also wrongly included my alleged alias as, Harry Fallon, in this connection. Could a

class action be another answer?

Any opinions are welcome.

Guest Tom Scully

Mr. Dean, Bugliosi attributes the names on the list on which your name is included, to other sources who claimed those on the list were involved in the assassination of JFK. I am not an attorney, but I have a hunch Bugliosi could easily defend against a suit by anyone on that list by providing sources of those who named the names on his list.

If you cannot demonstrate that you sued those sources, especially if they were prominent and their accusations against you were longstanding, it would tend to undermine your claims against Bugliosi.

You probably have to show an established record of vigorously defending your good name to stand any chance of success of a suit against Bugliosi, if he can provide sources to justify including your name on his list.

As an example, if I published this and you were an heir of Mr. Pryor, would you sue me, or author Valentine?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=bks%3A1&q=few+agents+knew+that+the+apartment+was+being+funded+by+the+cia+bosses+sam+pryor&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

The strength of the wolf: the secret history of America's war on drugs - Page 224

Douglas Valentine - 2004 - 554 pages - Preview

Few agents knew that the mysterious apartment was funded by the CIA, and its existence fueled rumors that headquarters ... perhaps, were receiving "things," if not money, from Establishment benefactors like Pan Am executive Sam Pryor. ...

Edited by Tom Scully

Could it be possible to successfully sue Bugliosi for inserting my name {page 1492} in his

book, Reclaiming History, as a JFK assassin suspect {along with several others}?

He also wrongly included my alleged alias as, Harry Fallon, in this connection. Could a

Hi Tom

And thanks for your opinion. It is likely true as you mention. As other book authors made similar statements long ago, even though I was not aware of any of such until long after their publications, at which time most if not all of them had died.

I have read your "WOLF" references. What is said about Juan A. Orta whom I dealt with

in Cuba, and who introduced me to Castro after a lengthy interrogation by Cuban G-2/

DGI 1960 it is important for me to say that the American Mafia are LIARS re; Orta

and poison-pills!

Orta died in poverty and ill health at Miami.

Thanks again.

Harry

Guest Robert Morrow

Don't sue. Waste of time. There are lots of folks who someone has suspected in the JFK assassination and mostly incorrectly.