The Education Forum

Legal

Harry J.Dean

This is just a guess, but I think there is no statute-of-limitation in a murder case. So, I imagine those who conspire to commit murder are subject to prosecution at any time. If I understood your question correctly.

However, is the case of the murder of JFK closed - officially? I guess I should know that. Was the Warren Commission an official legal closing of the case? Were the subsequent assassination boards an official reopening/and closing of the case?

This is just a guess, but I think there is no statute-of-limitation in a murder case. So, I imagine those who conspire to commit murder are subject to prosecution at any time. If I understood your question correctly.

However, is the case of the murder of JFK closed - officially? I guess I should know that. Was the Warren Commission an official legal closing of the case? Were the subsequent assassination boards an official reopening/and closing of the case?

Thanks so much for your opinion. It is so that I was referring to the possibility re; plotter{s} that eventually led

to the eventual death of Kennedy as a separate case, at this late date without proven connection to the final fatal

act.