The Education Forum

The Power Hour radio interviews

Douglas Caddy

Robert Merritt and I were interviewed on The Power Hour on November 24th. To listen to the interviews hosted by Joyce Riley please scroll down to that date on the link below. Each interview is one hour. I appear in hour 2 and Merritt in hour 3.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/schedule.htm

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 5 months later...

Robert Merritt and I were interviewed on The Power Hour on November 24th. To listen to the interviews hosted by Joyce Riley please scroll down to that date on the link below. Each interview is one hour. I appear in hour 2 and Merritt in hour 3.

http://www.thepowerh...om/schedule.htm

Douglas, I never knew anything about you. I listened to the 2 hours with you and Merritt. I want to listen to them again. But I just wanted to tell you that you're doing the right thing. I haven't yet read your book.

In Merritt's hour he described sexual assault, starting at age 16 by Catholic priests. Why is it that everywhere you turn in Watergate and Kennedy's Assassination, Catholicism rears its ugly head? I know the Catholic Church wanted our boys to fight in Viet Nam because the Catholic Diem Bros were killed. They were terrible. But the Vatican didn't want to lose a country to communism.

President Kennedy was killed 2 weeks later and Johnson signed the document to put American soldiers in Nam a few days later. Had Kennedy lived, he would have signed an order to bring home the "advisors" and get out of Viet Nam. The document was on his desk for Nov.23, 1963.

Are we protectors of the world?

You know Gore Vidal always says Kennedy was the worst President we ever had because he brought us closest to a nuclear war. Bull! His Joint Chiefs of Staff did. He was working back channels, diplomacy. He saved us.

Many people this week contacted Donald Trump, any way they could get him -- email, letters, phone calls. I, too, expressed my opinion on the Internet. Like Kennedy, Trump wanted to keep the money in this country first. Build us up again. Make us rich. But now Trump's not running. What's going to happen next?

Now we're going to have to deal with Israel. I've read somewhere that we have to watch out for China. They're bigger than us and might have nuclear weapons. Who knows?

I hope all is well with you.

Kathy C