The Education Forum

G2 Cuba agent Vega

Harry J.Dean

Here is an report from an 1960s Los Angeles newspaper re; possible meeting of Cuba G2 agent Vega and Oswald

an FPCC chapter officer and likely US. Intel.informant, at Mexico City 1963.

A Cuban defector reported to CIA and Rockerfeller Commission also to Schweicker who was investigating the

Kennedy assassination. The Warren commission never considered using the CIA Vega information.

Francisco Vega Cuba G2 had put me through several brutal hours interrogation in Havana 1960, by 1963 Vega

was found Illegally in US. at New York City. Vega fell into my hands while gathering information for FBI re;

Cuban connections and I sunk him to the Los Angeles Bureau office.

This Vega could likely be the same Cuba G2 agent as reported as Mexico/Oswald person. Hopefully a JFK researcher

here will check this out, it could prove surprisingly valuable to JFK research.

Edited by Harry J.Dean

Here is an report from an 1960s Los Angeles newspaper re; possible meeting of Cuba G2 agent Vega and Oswald

an FPCC chapter officer and likely US. Intel.informant, at Mexico City 1963.

A Cuban defector reported to CIA and Rockerfeller Commission also to Schweicker who was investigating the

Kennedy assassination. The Warren commission never considered using the CIA Vega information.

Francisco Vega Cuba G2 had put me through several brutal hours interrogation in Havana 1960, by 1963 Vega

was found Illegally in US. at New York City. Vega fell into my hands while gathering information for FBI re;

Cuban connections and I sunk him to the Los Angeles Bureau office.

This Vega could likely be the same Cuba G2 agent as reported as Mexico/Oswald person. Hopefully a JFK researcher

here will check this out, it could prove surprisingly valuable to JFK research.

CIA as late as 1969, requested that I fly to Washington/New York to personally identify Cuba G2 agent Francisco

'Frank' Vega. FBI had me seeking out Alpha 66 leader's and other questionable Cuban groups & individuals in

Los Angeles. I would no longer co operate with either agency by mid 1965, nor they with me, except the 1969 CIA

request, I had intentionly exposed some details via TV and radio to get out from that ever more dangerous existence.

It worked.

My thinking on the Vega Mexico Oswald,is that it should be researched.