The Education Forum

SV anderson

Guest Robert Morrow

Does anyone know at what institution alleged historian SV Anderson is employed?

The only institution that S.V. Anderson is affiliated with is a MENTAL institution and he is not an employee there, but rather a PATIENT wrapped in a strait jacket talking gibberish with his imaginary little friends and fake profiles that he conjures up to push the lone nutter fantasy on the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

Send me an email at Morrow321@aol.com and I will send you my file on "S.V. Anderson" which is really a fake profile for someone who is a well known disinformation artist on the JFK assassination.

This joker is well known and intensely disliked because of his nasty internet persona, his insult-a-thon non-debating style and his ingrained habits of lying and making up numerous, countless FAKE profiles with FAKE professional credentials and FAKE educational histories pushing FAKE theories on the JFK assassination.

You can read his delusional disinfo, dished out in heaping amounts, over on the Amazon JFK discussion boards: http://www.amazon.com/forum/jfk%20assassination?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=tag_cdt_hd_icdf

Edited by Robert Morrow