The Education Forum

Navarro brother's not Novo brother's

In my upcoming book, I will share with you my theory and the information my father possessed about the Navarro brothers who were the two brothers that left Miami in the caravan to Dallas, it was not the Novo brothers. These are the facts, Frank Sturgis and both Navarro brother's were long times friends sense 1960. Fact, On February 15, 1971 Navarro said that he gave my father his personal automobile and $200.00 to go to New York City and make arrangements for the "big rally" and press conference that was to be held on February 18, 1971. My father took the money and the car. He went to New York and got intoxicated, spent the money in the bar and did not arrange any meeting with the right-wing groups. He did not contact the press and did not work on promoting the rally.

On March 5, 1971 Navarro said that my dad, while in New York City, had abandoned Navarro's automobile and returned to Miami. Prior to returning to Miami, my father called two Cuban exiles in Miami and said that he received an order from the United States Government saying that Navarro needs to be assassinated right away. He stated that Navarro was guilty of "treason". When the two Cuban exiles came to Navarro's house with guns, Navarro was able to dissuade them and snuck out the back door.

Fact, the information my father gave my mother, will for the first time be made public in my upcoming book, her testimony and knowledge of the information given to her.

Fact, both Navarro brothers died sometime in the 80's in an unexplainable car crash.

Were did you find that photo? There is also a photo I took in 1976.I have the photo, it is of Wilfredo Navarro and my father. I can try to compare the two, I will also try and upload the photo here. And yes that is Fat fu*king Frank. Frank is who killed my father on the boat my father and Frank were both working on. Navarro is in the red pants and my father is on the right. Can you tell there were just the best of buddies? Neither guy has his arm around the other, no contact what so ever. Hmmm?

post-6379-063023700 1312492376_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scott Kaiser

The photo came from the Bangor Daily News. I don't have the date. JK

Interesting, the guy on the right looks very familiar, this photo looks like it was taken in 1972 or 73 during Watergate, I remember Frank looking just like that when he use to come over our house in Hialeah.

Is this one of the Navarro's you refer to? Wilfredo Navarro on the left, Frank Sturgis in the middle and unknown on the right. I think he was a lawyer. Sorry about the poor quality. JK

The guy in the glasses looks like Ruben Ellis, Frank's attorney, he was also my father's attorney.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Another photo of Navarro and Sturgis. JK

Are you sure its Navarro in this photo? He doesn't look much like the guy standing next to my father, but without the mustache and maybe loose some hair it could be him. Like I said, the photo I took was in 1976, these photo's appear to be early 1970's so were looking at a five to six years age difference, could there be that much of a change in the photos?

Navarro made available the index cards which were in a paper container and stamped "received May 19,1970, Office Customs Agent in charge, Miami, Florida". These cards, 188 of them, contained the names, descriptions, and file numbers of persons arrested by the U.S. Customs on narcotics charges. Navarro said that Kaiser (My Father) admitted he stole these cards from the office of U.S. Customs before the agency moved to its present offices. My father said that he had taken these cards and contacted individuals whose names were mentioned on those cards. Gerry P. Hemming, Frank Castro, Tony Calatayud, Santo Trafficante and many more.