The Education Forum

The JFK Project Tour Begins

The JFK Project Tour Begins

March 4, 2012 by Mr. Holga

And so my JFK Project tour begins next week. I will start hunting down the people, places and things associated with the Kennedy assassination.

I have been doing this locally for the last year, but now it is time to venture outside the Lone Star State (see Death by Holga Road Trip before Thanksgiving).

I have been planning for months the best way to travel the United States in search of long lost and forgotten history from the Kennedy assassination.

I have scratched out several flight logs and even started a spreadsheet with times slated for arrival, airport, flight, rental car, driving, hunting, photographing,

documenting and returning again.

The biggest problem, other than money, is the travel itself. Most of my destinations are short hops around the country, which requires a round trip flight and a rental car.

Unfortunately, all of the stops on my tour are too far to drive in a week. America is really a big place when considering the driving distances between major cities.

Time is not on my side. I need to photograph my subjects by this summer to produce a book for the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. And I still need to work my day job.

Full article: http://www.mrholga.com/2012/03/the-jfk-project-tour-begins/