The Education Forum

2008 Robert Stone Interview

My first inclination was to ignore David Von Pein and his link. Unfortunately, my better judgment didn't win out.

Von Pein titles this new thread 2008 Robert Stone Interview. An accurate subtitle would have been "My ignorant and ugly smear of Len Osanic."

A total newcomer to the JFK assassination could read Von Pein's Len Osanic diatribe and immediately recognize that it is the rhetoric of a lightweight.

Here are two definitions of internet xxxxx from urbandictionary.com

1) A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.

2) An Internet xxxxx, or simply xxxxx in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages

in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to

generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I used to think that Von Pein's attacks on people he didn't know were repugnant. Since he joined the EF I have come to think of them as pathetic.

My first inclination was to ignore David Von Pein and his link. Unfortunately, my better judgment didn't win out.

Well, how about that! Me too! The only reason is because David is a lone nutter, believing that Oswald acted alone. I don't know David personally or enough to dislike him as a person. I'm sure he's a great guy! But Oswald didn't act alone, Oswald was apart or worked with member's of Op 40, Oswald was CIA. Oswald's handler was CIA. And the CIA set up Oswald, just as they did with Nixon. Why do you think they are called an "Intelligence Agency"? Just the fact that we have difference's of opinions I guess is what prompted me to sneak a peek at this link. :rolleyes:

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Von Pein titles this new thread "2008 Robert Stone Interview". An accurate subtitle would have been "My ignorant and ugly smear of Len Osanic."

Yeah, but my main purpose was to highlight Bob Stone's excellent comments about the JFK case. But if the truth about Mr. Osanic's awful radio-host skills and non-existent interviewing talents should happen to add an extra layer of information on that Stone webpage--so be it.

Even CTers must be embarrassed by Mr. Osanic's total lack of interviewing skills and his nearly total lack of useful information coming from his lips during virtually any "Black Op" program. And his questioning of Robert Stone is so bad, it's almost physically painful to listen to.

And even Michael "Let's Bash Von Pein By Constantly Calling Him A Lightweight" Hogan knows I'm right about Mr. Osanic. He's got to know it. He just doesn't like the fact that that truthful fact is coming from a "lightweight", low-class, scumbag LNer like David Von Pein. Ergo, we get Hogan's last huffing-and-puffing post.

But, anyway, Robert Stone's very good remarks during his February 2008 radio appearance more than make up for Osanic's train-wreck hosting talents.

http://www.box.com/s/cgm3qaaz0yv9a2b4bu0o

Edited by David Von Pein

Oswald didn't act alone, Oswald was a part or worked with member's of Op 40, Oswald was CIA. Oswald's handler was CIA. And the CIA set up Oswald, just as they did with Nixon.

Any chance of backing up any of the above theories with any evidence at all? Or should I just take your word for it? (And Mark Lane's?)

Edited by David Von Pein

Von Pein titles this new thread "2008 Robert Stone Interview". An accurate subtitle would have been "My ignorant and ugly smear of Len Osanic."

Yeah, but my main purpose was to highlight Bob Stone's excellent comments about the JFK case. But if the truth about Mr. Osanic's awful radio-host skills and non-existent interviewing talents should happen to add an extra layer of information on that Stone webpage--so be it.

Even CTers must be embarrassed by Mr. Osanic's total lack of interviewing skills and his nearly total lack of useful information coming from his lips during virtually any "Black Op" program. And his questioning of Robert Stone is so bad, it's almost physically painful to listen to.

And even Michael "Let's Bash Von Pein By Constantly Calling Him A Lightweight" Hogan knows I'm right about Mr. Osanic. He's got to know it. He just doesn't like the fact that that truthful fact is coming from a "lightweight", low-class, scumbag LNer like David Von Pein. Ergo, we get Hogan's last huffing-and-puffing post.

But, anyway, Robert Stone's very good remarks during his February 2008 radio appearance more than make up for Osanic's train-wreck hosting talents.

http://www.box.com/s/cgm3qaaz0yv9a2b4bu0o

Come on, David. You've got to admit Stone's latest effort with Max Holland was both dishonest, and lightweight.

You've got to admit Stone's latest effort with Max Holland was both dishonest, and lightweight.

You're absolutely right about that, Pat. Stone's "Lost Bullet" program was very strange--and, yes, in several areas, just flat-out dishonest (as I said in my review of it).

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/11/jfk-lost-bullet.html

But "Oswald's Ghost" is a very good film. It's too bad that Mr. Stone had to be a part of the Max Holland documentary. Because that show certainly doesn't help anybody's reputation who was associated with it.

Edited by David Von Pein

Oswald didn't act alone, Oswald was a part or worked with member's of Op 40, Oswald was CIA. Oswald's handler was CIA. And the CIA set up Oswald, just as they did with Nixon.

Any chance of backing up any of the above theories with any evidence at all? Or should I just take your word for it? (And Mark Lane's?)

I'm so glad you asked, I had no idea that Mark Lane and I thought alike, after all what kind of guy would I be if I'm going around telling people "facts please", I mean, I too have grown a little tried of reading just theories or hearsay so here goes.

David Atlee Phillips, E. Howard Hunt, Jack Esterline, Frank Bender, William Pawley, Richard Bissell, David Morales, Rip Robertson and Henry Hecksher, Ted Shackley, Tom Clines, William Harvey, Nino Diaz, Pedro Diaz Lanz, Luis Posada, Jose Pujol, Edwin Wilson, Barry Seal, William Seymour, Frank Sturgis, Felix Rodriguez and Gerry Hemming. These are but a few names who were apart of the much larger organization called "Operation 40 to assassinate Castro.

I only named twenty two names out of (86) total members. I was told by someone that Oswald was also Op 40 too! If I were to release everything I have then who would want to buy my book? <Seeking Truth>.

http://www.jfklancer.com/cuba/links/Sturgis_Oper_40.pdf

Edited by Scott Kaiser

And even Michael "Let's Bash Von Pein By Constantly Calling Him A 'Lightweight'" Hogan knows I'm right about Mr. Osanic. He's got to know it. He just doesn't like the fact that that truthful fact is coming from a "lightweight", low-class, scumbag LNer like David Von Pein. Ergo, we get Hogan's last huffing-and-puffing post.

Von Pein's self-characterization as a low-class scumbag LNer is his invention, not mine. Like I wrote, I have actually begun to feel sorry for him. Von Pein's inventions aside, this is the rest of what I wrote:

A total newcomer to the JFK assassination could read Von Pein's Len Osanic diatribe and immediately recognize that it is the rhetoric of a lightweight.

1) A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.

2) An Internet xxxxx, or simply xxxxx in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages

in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to

I used to think that Von Pein's attacks on people he didn't know were repugnant. Since he joined the EF I have come to think of them as pathetic.

David Von Pein couldn't resist his compulsions and couldn't have done a better job of reinforcing my points.

Von Pein's self-characterization as a low-class scumbag LNer is his invention, not mine.

You disagree with my self-assessment? That'd be curious, given your previously-thrown arrows aimed at me.

:)

Edited by David Von Pein

And even Michael "Let's Bash Von Pein By Constantly Calling Him A 'Lightweight'" Hogan knows I'm right about Mr. Osanic. He's got to know it. He just doesn't like the fact that that truthful fact is coming from a "lightweight", low-class, scumbag LNer like David Von Pein. Ergo, we get Hogan's last huffing-and-puffing post.

Von Pein's self-characterization as a low-class scumbag LNer is his invention, not mine. Like I wrote, I have actually begun to feel sorry for him. Von Pein's inventions aside, this is the rest of what I wrote:

David Von Pein couldn't resist his compulsions and couldn't have done a better job of reinforcing my points.

An Internet xxxxx

LMAO! OMG! I freaking laughing so hard. I needed that, thanks! :clapping

Von Pein's self-characterization as a low-class scumbag LNer is his invention, not mine.

You disagree with my self-assessment? That'd be curious, given your previously-thrown arrows directed at me.

:)

Mmmm? Hello! That's just a "View Point" not a fact finder! UGH! And I'll like to add that your web-sites are getting prettier and prettier every time I stop by to visit, now you have all this sparkly stuff all over it.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

David Atlee Phillips, E. Howard Hunt, Jack Esterline, Frank Bender, William Pawley, Richard Bissell, David Morales, Rip Robertson and Henry Hecksher, Ted Shackley, Tom Clines, William Harvey, Nino Diaz, Pedro Diaz Lanz, Luis Posada, Jose Pujol, Edwin Wilson, Barry Seal, William Seymour, Frank Sturgis, Felix Rodriguez and Gerry Hemming. These are but a few names who were a part of the much larger organization called "Operation 40" to assassinate Castro.

So what?

I was told by someone that Oswald was also Op 40 too!

You were told by someone? That's essentially worthless then. I was told by Wim Dankbaar that James Files killed Kennedy. Should I believe him too?

If I were to release everything I have then who would want to buy my book?

Beats me. But there are a lot of fiction lovers out there. So don't get too discouraged.

BTW, have you got any physical evidence that doesn't point directly to Lee H. Oswald? That's what I want to see.

Edited by David Von Pein

David Atlee Phillips, E. Howard Hunt, Jack Esterline, Frank Bender, William Pawley, Richard Bissell, David Morales, Rip Robertson and Henry Hecksher, Ted Shackley, Tom Clines, William Harvey, Nino Diaz, Pedro Diaz Lanz, Luis Posada, Jose Pujol, Edwin Wilson, Barry Seal, William Seymour, Frank Sturgis, Felix Rodriguez and Gerry Hemming. These are but a few names who were a part of the much larger organization called "Operation 40" to assassinate Castro.

So what?

I was told by someone that Oswald was also Op 40 too!

You were told by someone? That's essentially worthless then. I was told by Wim Dankbaar that James Files killed Kennedy. Should I believe him too?

If I were to release everything I have then who would want to buy my book?

Beats me. But there are a lot of fiction lovers out there. So don't get too discouraged.

BTW, have you got any physical evidence that doesn't point directly to Lee H. Oswald? That's what I want to see.

I'm sorry, i didn't mention the fact that this person who told me about Oswald also has photos of him and Oswald "together" in Miami, and yeah, its a very clear black and white photo shot of them together. Do you think I'd just take their word for it without some kind of proof? Boy are you in for a real shocker!