The Education Forum

Vampires, Witches and Zombies

This year’s “Conspiracy Con” (appropriate name tickets are $89/day*) will held at the Santa Clara Marriot, June 2 – 3. The forum’s own Dr. Fetzer will be there and present “9/11: PLANES OR NO PLANES: Were all four 9/11 crash sites faked?” The ‘no planes “theory”’ is considered fringe even in the ‘“truth” movement’ and it was for push ideas like this that Fetzer has largely been sidelined by “the movement.”

Fetzer will be only one of several ‘distinguished’ speakers

“Deborah Tavares & Gary Richard Arnold SMART METERS OR MURDER METERS The Grid That Can Kill”

“Jay Weidner FROM HOLLYWOOD TO THE MOON How Director Stanly Kubrick Faked Apollo”

But they are not the most ‘far out’ speakers, I have only skimmed the list but found these:

"Doc Marquis was raised as a child in the international, occult group known as the Illuminati. For 20 years he was trained as an Illuminist and attained the rank of Master Witch (a 3rd level Illuminati Witch). As a result of GOD's sovereignty and mercy, Doc became surrounded by Christians who presented him with the Gospel. "

"Douglas Dietrich was a D.O.D. (Department of Defense) Research Librarian for almost a decade, responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics, such as Pearl Harbor, Roswell, Viêt-Nam, and the different ethnic holocausts; as well as documents exposing the reality behind vampires, zombies, Soviet psychic warfare, and other occult phenomena."

http://conspiracycon.com/speakers.html

* http://conspiracycon.com/tickets.html

I posted this at ACJ & AAJ and the following was among the replies:

Everett Fuqua May 17, 21:47

Mais opções 17 maio, 21:47

Since I'm not a veteran contributor to the forum, and know little

about the JFK assassination--my interest stems from having met him

when I was a kid--I hope I'm not opening myself up to undue ridicule

by admitting I allowed myself to be cajoled into attending Conspiracy

Con 2010. The height of the Christmas season paled miserably when

compared to the number of fruitcakes there. (I have to admit I love

fruitcake, so I guess on some sub-conscious level, I was right at

home.) The main exhibition center was populated by vendors selling DVD

documentaries about fairies, sprites, gnomes, trolls, alien

crossbreeding with humans, unicorns, global warming, ancient

astronauts, the Nazis and the occult, Area 51, and, of course, every

cock-and-bull theory about JFK's assassination. There was one vendor

who said that the person killed in Dealey Plaza was actually a JFK-

double; that JFK really wanted out of the rigors of the presidency, to

get away from his family and Jackie, so he could "disappear." If

nothing else, Conspiracy Con 2010 was entertaining, but not in the way

I'm sure the organizers intended for it to be, at least to me.

Regards,

Everett Fuqua

...There was one vendor who said that the person killed in Dealey Plaza was actually a JFK-double; that JFK really wanted out of the rigors of the presidency, to

get away from his family and Jackie, so he could "disappear"...

I've heard that one, too, although very infrequently. I like it.

Maybe it's time to exhume him, and run some DNA tests?

Can't say I've ever heard that particular theory.....but I haven't really dug deep into the history. I kinda stopped at the "Book Depository -> car was so easy a shot that an 8 year-old could make it"..... :hotorwot

He mioght have been real drunk while watching a re-run of the ''Red Dwarf'' episode on the assassination and kinda gotten a bit mixed up re reality and fiction?.

I spent the summer of '85 in Berkeley, there was a guy who set up a stand near the campus who put together pamphlets with photos of Steven King and Mark David Chapman or John Hinkley jr. (it's been a long time) and one of the three tramps claiming they were the same person. The facts that they were too young to have been one of the tramps and that they were known to be at different locations at the same time didn't phase him. The odd thing is that he claimed the vast majority of the people who saw his evidence agreed with him, except when I'd go by everyone disagreed and everyone I spoke to about him said he was a total loon

He mioght have been real drunk while watching a re-run of the ''Red Dwarf'' episode on the assassination and kinda gotten a bit mixed up re reality and fiction?.

"Hey! I still didn't get my curry!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was ther a Red Dwarf one on this then? I never saw it. I presume it was one of the latter series...

I spent the summer of '85 in Berkeley, there was a guy who set up a stand near the campus who put together pamphlets with photos of Steven King and Mark David Chapman or John Hinkley jr. (it's been a long time) and one of the three tramps claiming they were the same person. The facts that they were too young to have been one of the tramps and that they were known to be at different locations at the same time didn't phase him. The odd thing is that he claimed the vast majority of the people who saw his evidence agreed with him, except when I'd go by everyone disagreed and everyone I spoke to about him said he was a total loon

LOL! Yeah, there are people like that. Completely reverse reality to suit their belief, say something is black when it is really white. Similarly, make all sorts of claims until you ask for actual evidence, then the claims seem to be supported by thin air.

Forgive me for the thread hijack, but what is the most way-out conspiracy theory you have ever come across? Not 9-11, Apollo, "chentrails" etc as they are almost mainstream but something so wacky that even the most die-hard nutter won't accept it?

Was ther a Red Dwarf one on this then? I never saw it. I presume it was one of the latter series...

Kinda/Sorta.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikka_to_Ride

Time drive. Battle with their future, corrupt and greedy selves. Goes back in time to November, 1963, and accidentally knock the assassin out of the Book Repository.

3 years later, Kennedy's been impeached, in some Mafia scandal...and J Edgar became president.... :lol:

They go back, and try to fix the mess, but make things worse, naturally. So Lister has an idea, to go forward, and get the newly-released-from-jail Kennedy to go back to 1963, stand on the grassy knoll, and assassinate himself.

"This will really mess with the Conspiracy Theorists' heads!" :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for the thread hijack, but what is the most way-out conspiracy theory you have ever come across? Not 9-11, Apollo, "chentrails" etc as they are almost mainstream but something so wacky that even the most die-hard nutter won't accept it?

The official 9/11 conspiracy theory. (I know you ruled out 9/11, but I'm sure that was in reference to truther theories.)

Truthers: Just asking questions (but ignoring answers)

Some questions will never be answered, because no one dared to ask them. But that's okay, daring to ask them would have been getting too close to the answer.

LOL! Yeah, there are people like that. Completely reverse reality to suit their belief, say something is black when it is really white. Similarly, make all sorts of claims until you ask for actual evidence, then the claims seem to be supported by thin air.

There are a few 9/11 sub-theories that even most truthers think is 'poisoning the well' e.g. no planes/space beams/north of Citgo etc. I think few backers of any conspiracy theory want to be associated with David Icke and his "shapeshifters" theory or Lyndon LaDouce and his 'Queen Elizabeth is the worlds biggest drug dealer' one. Another odd theory that made the rounds a few years ago was that the colored dots on many mailboxes in the US were part of some sort of NWO/FEMA plot. In fact they are to guide people who deliver newspapers and magazines.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&tok=EGnXxIqed2pu9sl_Fd3mKQ&cp=46&gs_id=h1&xhr=t&q=mailbox+color+OR+clored+dot+OR+dots+conspiracy&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=mailbox+color+OR+clored+dot+OR+dots+conspiracy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=75172bbf586f4a27&biw=911&bih=412

one bit The City of London is the (by far) money laundering centre of the world.

twe bitsThe collapse of the Soviet Union was a staged event with purposes only J.J Angleton really understood.

Collapse of the USSR? That is out there.

Yes, Icke and his 'reptiles in human skin' stuff is wacked out. I'm surprised that people can believe it. Okay, you can believe government mind control, chemicals, hiding of alien technology, etc, but reptiles? I wonder if John Carpenter's THEY LIVE was inspired by Icke?