The Education Forum

FYI Hoax or reality ?

Steven Gaal

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Tom_Farmer_of_Energy_Underdog

A Rochester, NY, USA businessman claims to have come up with a way to create limitless electricity using the power of gravity and buoyancy.

Tom Farmer, owner of Underdog Energy Concepts says his new energy could mean a lot to both businesses and the general public. His "day job" is running Upstate CNC, so he's no dummy.

Apparently, he uses a weight going down to produce electricity. Also, the downward motion powers the inflation of a balloon. The balloon is fixed to the weight, and via buoyancy, the weight is lifted up again. The balloon is deflated, and the weight then goes down again, repeating the cycle.

Tom Farmer Energy Underdog Concepts gravity machine free energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8HKbjIIRRc

HOAX / HE CHEATED

peswiki site

Update: 1:45 pm MDT

In doing an interview with Tom just now, I discovered that he has a pressurized air tank (external power) he is using to provide the buoyancy to lift the weight back up, and he does not think the energy being produced from the falling weights is enough to both refill the chamber and have energy left over for use. Rather, he was envisioning the compressed air to be able to come from the environment, such as from a descending elevator, or cars riding down the road, or people walking on sidewalks, or pushing a turn style in an entrance to a subway.

I would argue that the cost of installing such infrastructure would be very high, and would not be warranted given the small amount of energy that could be produced as a result. This is not a practical free energy harvesting technology.

Edited by Steven Gaal

HOAX / HE CHEATED

peswiki site

Update: 1:45 pm MDT

In doing an interview with Tom just now, I discovered that he has a pressurized air tank (external power) he is using to provide the buoyancy to lift the weight back up, and he does not think the energy being produced from the falling weights is enough to both refill the chamber and have energy left over for use. Rather, he was envisioning the compressed air to be able to come from the environment, such as from a descending elevator, or cars riding down the road, or people walking on sidewalks, or pushing a turn style in an entrance to a subway.

I would argue that the cost of installing such infrastructure would be very high, and would not be warranted given the small amount of energy that could be produced as a result. This is not a practical free energy harvesting technology.

Told, you so. I wonder what he expected to get out of it. Snooker some gullible 'investors'?

Edited by Len Colby

Told, you so. I wonder what he expected to get out of it. Snooker some gullible 'investors'? //end Colby

=================

About 85 + % of site HOAX for investors. However there are good items like: Sterling Engines,Solar cells, Hydrogen Storage, bio-ethanol,

Solar Furnaces, Wind power,geothermal,Ocean power and ultra efficient engines. Anything with greater than unity has, 'SO FAR' ,been stupidity or hoax.

BRAZIL has new Kelp Ethanol Project (not as yet cost effective , better for lower food costs benefit/land use) and will probably

add this below.

http://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Fuel-Cells/New-Microbial-Fuel-Cell-can-Produce-Electricity-from-Waste-Water.html

###############################

CHECK OUT THIS OTHER ITEM BELOW

My take,works but uses scarce Noble Gas mixture , and by uses = it actually uses small amount,thus would help World small amount ,small period of time. HOWEVER SITE MAN SPENDS INCREDIBLE EFFORT LOOKING INTO IT ????? (Gaal)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Visit to Inteligentry

On August 14, I was able to spend the day visiting the Inteligentry facility and personnel. Though I went in skeptical, having recently visited with some frustrated "manufacturers", I came away impressed.

http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_Visit_to_Inteligentry/

Not showing a working unit is a key strategy to maintain the "un-credible" image to keep them under the radar and give them time to get geared up ready for the attention that will come to them once they go public with a working unit in December at the PowerGen conference. John referred to Bloom Box as an example. After being quiet, they came out with a big splash announcement on 60 minutes, and received a barrage of orders; but it turned out they had a bug in their system, and they weren't able to fulfill any orders. Now the bug has been fixed, but the attention has long since passed. They messed up their opportunity

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

COLD FUSION HOAX OR REALITY ??

Brillouin Energy of Berkeley, California has been granted a patent for their hot-water boiler technology in China.

Patents had been submitted in countries around the world with Japan “not rejecting” the patent and “some back and forth” on the patent in the European Union, but as with virtually all submissions referencing this new energy technology in North America, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) rejected the application. Cold Fusion Now’s David J. French reviewed the rejection in this article from last May.

Further, though no product is currently slated for public release and the company is still prototyping their commercial design, an Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) company has contacted Brillouin with interest in licensing the technology.

The Chinese patent is a huge breakthrough for commercial development of this ultra-clean energy technology. Any duplicate technologies released in the United States would force the USPTO to grant the Brillouin patent, and compel the other company to negotiate with the Brillouin Energy Corporation. This would necessitate a break in the long-standing Department of Energy (DoE) policy that refuses to acknowledge the existence of cold fusion, also called low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR), lattice-assisted nuclear reactions (LANR), and quantum fusion, and which influences USPTO policy.

Brillouin Energy has just recently begun a partnership with SRI International of Menlo Park, California to test both the science and technology developed under the guidance of Robert E. Godes, the Founder, President and Chief Technical Officer at Brillouin Energy. It was in this capacity that Brillouin was able to garner funding for their hot-water boiler design that used a nickel cathode and regular water (H2O) to create the energy-producing excess heat.

That funding allowed Brillouin to expand their team, adding seven additional engineers and physicists, along with the handful of non-technical support staff and three law firms helping the corporation in various aspects to move this revolutionary energy technology forward.

The Brillouin lab is currently engineering a new gas-loaded design that will run at much higher temperatures, thereby increasing the power output. The Brillouin Hydrogen Hot Tube (HHT)™ is the core reactor of the new design.

Essentially, it is a tube containing the catalytic material with the metal nickel that allows for control over the flow of hydrogen gas as well the Q-pulses, the electromagnetic pulses that start and drive the reaction.

The company has been successful with the nickel environment, but is also working on a new architecture that uses titanium and tungsten in the core generator.

Godes says the new dry-cell designs require Brillouin to raise more capital funding to expand the pace of work.

“We’re not saying we’ll have a product right away, but we have a technology that we know can be developed, and we’re working with all possible speed to get it to market.”

http://coldfusionnow.org/brillouin-energy-patent-granted-in-china/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------