The Education Forum

Rago's "Nathan Burgess Pool"

Mike Rago

You are not interested in evidence otherwise you would not throw so much of it away!

Piss off you utter tool. How the hell you have been allowed to post such complete garbage for this long is quite simply beyond me.

You are a disgrace and you insult every member here by posting the drivel you post.

I ll second that.

This is an example of what happens when harassment is allowed to go unchecked.

For the purpose of maintaining orderly and civil discussion, I moved some of the posts in this thread, here:

Rago's "Nathan Burgess Pool"

Tom you are digging a deeper hole for yourself. The person who was not being civil was Lee. Not me. Again you are acting with malice towards me.

By using my name on that thread with your description you are implying that I was the one who was not being civil.

What you are doing is called Harassment Tom and then some.

Edited by Mike Rago

Guest Tom Scully

I moved your last post on the Nathan Burgess Pool thread, to this thread, Mike Rago. Since you have your own thread now, please stop posting in the other thread.

Greg, the thread you describe has been disapproved (thus, it is now hidden from public view) by another moderator, and the decision was submitted by that moderator for further consideration of the moderation team. It is my understanding that Lee Farley has received a message with an explanation for why his thread was disapproved.

I have limited means to attempt to stem what I have described as the "Rago Flood". I have split off posts from a thread Lee Farley authored, to a new thread titled, Rago's "Nathan Burgess Pool" at this link : http://educationforu...showtopic=19606

This is the second time I have done this in response to a "Rago Flood" of a thread. It is a stop gap and less than adequate response, especially since my initial effort has not seemed to have achieved the desired, moderating effect.:

I created this "can" to pour Mike Rago's "flood" of other threads, into. However, I am not going to go on doing it alone. The only feedback I have received for my effort had been negative, even hostile. So far, this is Ralph Cinque redux. Others need to step up.

Roger that? Over and out.

I am going to ask you to change the name of this thread. You created this thread for your own reason and your own purpose. You created the title and you put my name in that title and associated a topic that you know is not my topic. The title you picked and put my name on was for a person at some other forum that apparently you visit.

"Rago's JFK Murder was a staged event JFK wasn't killed on 11/22/63" is not something I have ever said or supported. You picked that title for your own purpose.

You created the thread , you created the title and you make some silly excuse for the purpose.

You are the moderator, you are not supposed to be fanning flames.

I am going to repeat what I said when you first created this thread ...

First an explanation.

This post was a response to DiEugenio's post above which I have quoted. I did not instigate anything. I did not flood the thread with posts. I responded to a post, by DiEugenio, that was intended to instigate. Every subsequent post by me was a response to a post by someone else.

Mr. Scully's statement in the Moderator Actions thread is not correct.

It is now very clear that more than subtle (and gentle) moderation efforts are necessary to moderate the disruptive posting pattern of this member.

I have stepped up my effort to emphasize that conclusion, in a "why am I the only one rowing?" post, ironically quoted above by Mike Rago himself!

Mike Rago continues to lead the daily list:

Today's top 20 posters