The Education Forum

Rago's "Arlen Specter has passed away"

Mike Rago

Well I hope the day the truth comes out, the sound of Specter rolling over in Belins grave wakes a few people up. :lol:

I do not think there is any hope for the truth anymore. When the real truth does come out I do not think the "researchers" will accept it. There is only a very narrow window of "truth" the "researchers" will accept. If the truth does not fit into their preconceived idea it will be rejected. The CIA has to have done it. There is just no other way it could have happened , otherwise, all the effort put in over the past 5 decades will be shown to be futile. That cannot be allowed to happen.

And CE 399 just has to be a fake bullet. Any solution which does not show that CE 399 is not fake will be rejected.

And Oswald never fired a shot. That has to be part of the real solution or it will not be accepted.

And on and on and on...

The common person, I do believe, will recognize the truth when he hears it.

The truth has a certain ring to it.

I am not speaking of all researchers and I am being facetious.

Edited by Mike Rago

Well I hope the day the truth comes out, the sound of Specter rolling over in Belins grave wakes a few people up. :lol:

I do not think there is any hope for the truth anymore. When the real truth does come out I do not think the "researchers" will accept it. There is only a very narrow window of "truth" the "researchers" will accept. If the truth does not fit into their preconceived idea it will be rejected. The CIA has to have done it. There is just no other way it could have happened , otherwise, all the effort put in over the past 5 decades will be shown to be futile. That cannot be allowed to happen.

And CE 399 just has to be a fake bullet. Any solution which does not show that CE 399 is not fake will be rejected.

And Oswald never fired a shot. That has to be part of the real solution or it will not be accepted.

And on and on and on...

The common person, I do believe, will recognize the truth when he hears it.

The truth has a certain ring to it.

I am not speaking of all researchers and I am being facetious.

people with critical thinking skills can usually spot "acceptable" or "reasonable" answers to heavy questions...

"unreasonable" people with no critical thinking skills have a hard time accepting truth in any fashion and find it "unacceptable".

for the most part, there are a few theories that hold water, most of them were known within three years of the hit.

the problem is that people keep looking for shadows in bushes.

the "why?" is the Vietnam war and Lyndon B becoming president to avoid a jail term

the "who" is a short list of people who benefited directly by his death. and with the ability to keep the shuffle game going.

looking past the "noise" makes those things clearer.

stop looking at bushes and look at the bank accounts. who benefited as was said.

that is the key.

the "who" is a short list of people who benefited directly by his death. and with the ability to keep the shuffle game going.

that is the key.

Who/What was the greatest beneficiary of his death and who had the ability to keep the schuffle game going?

Here is a critical thought...

You look where the evidence leads you. You do not lead the evidence with your preconceptions(as you are doing)

If the evidence leads you to the bushes you look in the bushes.

Edited by Mike Rago

that is the key.

Who/What was the greatest beneficiary of his death and who had the ability to keep the schuffle game going?

Here is a critical thought...

You look where the evidence leads you. You do not lead the evidence with your preconceptions(as you are doing)

If the evidence leads you to the bushes you look in the bushes.

there was a reason i haven't posted here for a long time...and people like you are it...

sorry to threadjack here, but if faulty reasoning, bad science and a hair brain lead you to the bushes, go there...and stay there.

i have no "preconceptions" whatsoever...so epic fail total derp there pal..

the problem is that "the shuffle game" is continually kept alive by folks such as yourself who throw preposterous rambling insane garbage out into the world that gets picked up and recycled.

like the "Kennedy was shot by his driver" type nonsense...and specifically your handgun in the bushes ...

just garbage followed by more garbage.

your "evidence" is nothing more than speculation followed by bad reasoning. of the ten or so posts I have read of yours on here, you seem like the typical rambling alt.JFK nutjob married to easily destroyed theories you can't let go of.

there are some really brilliant people on here with skills..if the theory is well thought out, no matter how odd the theory might be, i'll listen to reason but you post nonsense.

sorry...but by all means, go flounder around in some pixelated bushes with 21st century handguns as examples of 60's tech..

good luck.

i am now looking for the ignore button as you have fallen even lower than "amusing" to simply "sad..."

As I said follow the evidence not your preconceptions which you have nothing but. You totally wrote off Gary Mack because of your preconceptions. And you make many very quick, incorrect snap judgements. You could not even make a good judgment on something as simple as an email from Gary Mack.

Edited by Mike Rago

...Mike ignore button Rago...LOL...I guess the guy is now ignored by most of the members...time to give him the boot...he adds nothing but bullxxxx to the discussion...and he is not funny anymore...let's get rid of that ulcer...he was running amok long enough...

KK