The Education Forum

Clint Hill: "I Completely Failed."

"After the first two shots were fired, Mr Hill could see Mrs Kennedy reaching for a piece of her husband's head as he leapt into their limousine.

But he could not reach them in time before a third bullet struck the President."

This sounds a LOT more like the Tom Purvis scenario than the Warren Commission fairy tale...and by the eyewitness closest to the action, as it were. From Hill's account here, JFK's skull was already shattered BEFORE the third shot...and Hill certainly DOES claim that the third shot "struck the President."

Maybe someday, the COMPLETE truth will surface.

Edited by Mark Knight

"After the first two shots were fired, Mr Hill could see Mrs Kennedy reaching for a piece of her husband's head as he leapt into their limousine.

But he could not reach them in time before a third bullet struck the President."

This sounds a LOT more like the Tom Purvis scenario than the Warren Commission fairy tale...and by the eyewitness closest to the action, as it were. From Hill's account here, JFK's skull was already shattered BEFORE the third shot...and Hill certainly DOES claim that the third shot "struck the President."

Maybe someday, the COMPLETE truth will surface.

Unbelievable double talk .... if it not were this case! I for one am so used to this nonsense that it doesn't surprise or disturb me anymore.

Unbelievable double talk .... if it not were this case!

Can someone translate? I speak English, but apparently not this version. Not trying to ridicule anyone; I just wish to understand what is being said.

• 4 months later...

Unbelievable double talk .... if it not were this case!

Can someone translate? I speak English, but apparently not this version. Not trying to ridicule anyone; I just wish to understand what is being said.

Actually, Agent Clint Hill testified that the second shot that he heard removed a portion of the President's head.

It makes no reference as to what shot this was, merely that it was the "second shot that he heard".

However, he also references this shot as having occurred between the time that he initially began to climb onto the rear of the limo, and then his foot having slipped off and his having to run several steps to get back onto the limo.

Since this all occurred well past the Z334 location, and the sound of a shot took approximately 5-6 elapsed frames of the Z-film to reach Hill's location, then the sound of the Z313 headshot would have reached the Queen Mary & Hill's location at/around Z318 to Z320

Of course, one could claim that Agent Hill was hearing the echo of the Z313 impact as a result of the overpass.

However, Echo's are not known to remove portions of the skull which Agent Hill observed in the rear seat of the Presidential Limo.

Tom

P.S. The "Nix" film is much better at determination as to when Clint Hill first placed a foot on the rear bumper of the Presidential Limo.

NOT. the WC testimony of Lyndal Shaneyfelt, who was most assuredly in on the obfuscation of the facts.

Tom