The Education Forum

Book: Hit List - An investigation in deaths of JFK assassination witnesses

I'm to be acknowledged for all the years of work I did, as best as I could, with the help of others, regarding Karyn Kupcinet. We'd still be thinking she made a phonecall from Oxnard to Chicago about the Assassination. Anyway, they let me pick out pictures of her. The publication date is April 1, 2013. I hope they slip me a free copy.

Kathy C

• 1 month later...

I ordered "Hit List" from Amazon yesterday. Amazon has a feature where you sometimes can look inside the book. I saw my name mentioned re Karyn Kupcinet. I have been following this girl's murder -- or whatever it was -- for 34 years. I was never comfortable with the timing of her death so close to the Assassination. When I saw her name in the index of Jim Marrs' book, I felt stunned. Another stunned emotion came when I found out Irv Kupcinet called mobster Paul Dorfman at a hotel in Palm Springs after Ruby shot Oswald. Also in Palm Springs that weekend was Karyn Kupcinet. And I always wondered if that set the wheels turning in Dorfman's head: murder her as a shock to Chicago and a distraction for the Chicago Mob. Then Sinatra Jr was kidnapped. Who helped more to get Kennedy elected in 1960 than Frank Sinatra? Another distraction. I don't believe in Lyndon LaRouche, but then the biggest distraction in history happened -- the Beatles came over to the US and it was a new world. I am glad that my theory is being taken seriously. It might not be correct, but it holds water.

Kathy C