The Education Forum

Solving the JFK assassination shooting mystery

I wrote an E book that claims to solve the JFK assassination shooting mystery. It does that t by using the fact that there are two ways to time the shots that killed JFK. One way uses evidence that many think is valid and the second method uses evidence that has been viciously attacked by many. Virtually everybody believes the evidence is questionable if not obviously invalid.

As I have stated previously on the Education Forum, if the US Government was involved in a cover up, then any evidence or information the US Government released is suspect. As you will eventually understand, the way the game has been played is that there is so much information out there that you can pick your evidence to reach many different conclusions. Then you are forced to try to deal with other information that shows your conclusion is suspect or may even be obviously incorrect.

Here is how I play the game. There is independent evidence that proves the US Government forged large amounts of evidence. If the US Government had their hands on it and could have altered it to hide the truth, they did. For decades the strategy has worked with the hand they were dealt. They would consider many of the things that have come out as just bad luck but the public is still confused, confusion is a liars best friend. Polls generally show about 80% of Americans do not believe a single gunman killed JFK but almost 100% of Americans do not know what actually happened.

A paradox is generated that some have locked into. Because the time between shots is the same in both ways to measure the shot timing, that statistically proves that both methods are valid. But it also proves that the Zapruder film has been altered. The answer is simple: The government changed what you can see but they did not significantly alter the timing shown in the Zapruder film. Back in 1963, things were analog and cut and paste was probably the method used. They did not know an audio recording was available that would prove that forgeries were done to the film so there was no reason to change the timing of the film. When the audio recording was found and the first analysis was performed, the keepers of the lie realized that this information had to be discredited. And it has been viciously attacked. I show in this video how one lie that many documentaries have locked into was generated: If there was a shot fired from the front, it missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NfgTEi12p0

Bill,

For me the flaw in your analysis is the point that John Connally received his thorax wound post 313. As you know very well, for a time that was also my position. However, I changed my position when I was able to establish that between 290 to 325 Nellie is actually the one who is making Connally move. She is doing so because she is attempting to rescue him. In order to do that she turns him to his left, until he is facing forward and then pulls him onto her lap.

Below is an extract of a presentation I made this April to Dealey Plaza UK’s 2013 Seminar. The extract picks up after I had described Frederick Webb’s believe that Connally was wounded at Z 297.

There is one error in the presentation. I state that Z 281 was the trigger moment for Nellie: it was the moment she realizes that Connally was wounded. That is an error. After Z 281 she returns to look into the back of the car. The true trigger moment is Z 290/91.

If I am right that what we see during the 290 to 325 sequence is Nellie rescuing John Connally, then you have to be wrong. John Connally cannot be wounded post head shot if he has already been wounded by 290 and is being rescued by his wife.

I believe the file size is around 1GB. It is that size in order to gain reasonable sound and video resolution.

https://www.transferbigfiles.com/be8bb99d-83e1-4452-a34e-f4e89838f22f/N94_Y5w91qkJsRAHBdQ5Iw2

James

I wrote an E book that claims to solve the JFK assassination shooting mystery. It does that t by using the fact that there are two ways to time the shots that killed JFK. One way uses evidence that many think is valid and the second method uses evidence that has been viciously attacked by many. Virtually everybody believes the evidence is questionable if not obviously invalid.

As I have stated previously on the Education Forum, if the US Government was involved in a cover up, then any evidence or information the US Government released is suspect. As you will eventually understand, the way the game has been played is that there is so much information out there that you can pick your evidence to reach many different conclusions. Then you are forced to try to deal with other information that shows your conclusion is suspect or may even be obviously incorrect.

Here is how I play the game. There is independent evidence that proves the US Government forged large amounts of evidence. If the US Government had their hands on it and could have altered it to hide the truth, they did. For decades the strategy has worked with the hand they were dealt. They would consider many of the things that have come out as just bad luck but the public is still confused, confusion is a liars best friend. Polls generally show about 80% of Americans do not believe a single gunman killed JFK but almost 100% of Americans do not know what actually happened.

A paradox is generated that some have locked into. Because the time between shots is the same in both ways to measure the shot timing, that statistically proves that both methods are valid. But it also proves that the Zapruder film has been altered. The answer is simple: The government changed what you can see but they did not significantly alter the timing shown in the Zapruder film. Back in 1963, things were analog and cut and paste was probably the method used. They did not know an audio recording was available that would prove that forgeries were done to the film so there was no reason to change the timing of the film. When the audio recording was found and the first analysis was performed, the keepers of the lie realized that this information had to be discredited. And it has been viciously attacked. I show in this video how one lie that many documentaries have locked into was generated: If there was a shot fired from the front, it missed.

Mr. Charleston

I have long felt there to be something awry with the official explanation, as well. To me, the most glaring piece of information is Connally's persistent claim that the shot hit him in the back "doubled me up" and "knocked me over". These are strong definitive words and cannot be mistaken for any movement of JBC's prior to z313.

The true paradox, however, is in both JBC's and his wife's also very persistent claim that JBC was shot in the back and they were both lying down on the seat when they heard the shot that struck JFK in the head AND felt a spray of brain matter on their persons.

I believe you are on the right track with your research but I also believe the coverup and resulting alterations to the Zapruder film may be even more complicated than you and I can even imagine. You have aroused my suspicions and I am now just doublechecking some old statements to see if I missed some things the first time I read them.

I would like to continue discussion with you on this thread.

I'm intrigued. More info, please...

Mark:

The video shows it is reasonable to think that Connally turned after his Z224 reaction to look over his right shoulder to what he thought was a gunshot

Connally looks to his right from Z 224+ to when he starts to turn back to his left to look over his left shoulder Z280+

JFK is shot from the right front at Z313 and he is knocked out of the way (violently back and to the left directly away from the grassy knoll gunman).

0.7 Seconds after the JFK head shot, shot #3 is fired from the Texas School Book Depository, it misses JFK's head and strikes Governor Connally in the back, driving him forward.

BZMEDB324-c.jpg

Z324

BZMEDB327-c.jpgthi

Z327

Connally begins to duck at Z319 just like Kellerman and Greer do in response to Z313 shot but something different happens to Connally, at Z325 he is driven rapidly forward, his head snaps down and just 0.2 seconds later, his head is almost down. How did he move so quickly? The audio evidence explains it well. The last shot fired at Z325 was from the Texas School Book Depository, it missed JFK's head and hit Connally in the back, bending him over just EXACTLY LIKE HE SAID HAPPENED.

The HSCA study that found evidence of gunfire had to be shutdown as quickly as possible. The HSCA said they ran out of money and no more test shots were fired for if they had been, they would have narrowed it down and identified three shooters, five shots. If you pursue this evidence, you will soon be asking:

1. Who had the power to corrupt the investigation?

2. Who had the power and the opportunity to forge evidence?

ETC.

Once you understand and believe the audio evidence is valid, the house of cards hiding the lies quickly collapse and you can find WHO, HOW and WHY rather easily. But first you have to do a little homework. For something so big, you shouldn't believe anything I say, you should verify it all. IF you need help, ask. It is important that you know the US Government has a playbook that allows them to tell really big lies and how to get away with it.

Mr. Charleston

I have long felt there to be something awry with the official explanation, as well. To me, the most glaring piece of information is Connally's persistent claim that the shot hit him in the back "doubled me up" and "knocked me over". These are strong definitive words and cannot be mistaken for any movement of JBC's prior to z313.

The true paradox, however, is in both JBC's and his wife's also very persistent claim that JBC was shot in the back and they were both lying down on the seat when they heard the shot that struck JFK in the head AND felt a spray of brain matter on their persons.

I believe you are on the right track with your research but I also believe the coverup and resulting alterations to the Zapruder film may be even more complicated than you and I can even imagine. You have aroused my suspicions and I am now just doublechecking some old statements to see if I missed some things the first time I read them.

I would like to continue discussion with you on this thread.

Robert:

The Z film had to be forged to hide the massive wound in the rear of JFK's head and it had to hide the movement of Governor Connally when he was shot in the back a split second after JFK was shot in the headl

1. JFK head: Probably just cut and paste to hide the wound and they added Z314, they added a small movement forward so that fools like Bugliosi would be able to say that JFK initially went forward.

2. Connally shot to back 0.7 Seconds after JFK head shot was hidden by a massive blur of the Zapruder film. If you look at any computer stabilized Z film today, you can easily see Connally thrown forward and his head snaps rapidly downward, THEN after that movement Nellie pulls him over into her lap.

very persistent claim that JBC was shot in the back and they were both lying down on the seat when they heard the shot that struck JFK in the head AND felt a spray of brain matter on their persons.

The time difference according to the Zapruder film AND the acoustical timing between the JFK head shot and the Connally Z325 back shot PROVES that Connally was shot in the back a split second AFTER JFK was shot in the head. Both John and Nellie Connally said the investigators and ballistic experts disagreed and argued with them so I believe they were convinced to say that part. But both of them in every interview I've seen always insisted that after the first shot JFK reacted to John turned to the right and then was turning back toward his left when the shot hit him in the back and doubled him over.

I have the "advantage" of being shot about that year in a hunting accident. I remember parts of it like it was yesterday and I can believe that John Connally remembered clearly being doubled over when the shot hit him in the back. So if you remove the part of what John Connally says of the timing, then it all makes sense as I show in the video for the first few minutes. Witnesses don't get everything right when a lot happens in just a few seconds. The audio evidence and the partially altered Zapruder film PROVE what happened, some of what Connally said is correct and some of it is wrong.

Since we are on the subject of Connally look at Connally for the first few seconds after his Z224 reaction after coming from behind the sign. That is NOT what I would expect a man to do if he received a serious wound to his back when JFK first reacted. Connally makes TWO very rapid movements right after the sign but the acoustical evidence only indicates ONE shot then.

1. Z224 He throws up his hands and snaps his head to his LEFT

2. Z230+ then John Connally starts his turn to look over his right shoulder

Connally makes TWO very rapid movements EXACTLY when the acoustical evidence shows shots were fired, 4.8 seconds BEFORE and 0.7 seconds AFTER the JFK head shot. In probability calculations, AND means multiply The Zapruder film shows reactions AND the acoustical evidence shows a shot was fired at each time! It takes it from a guess to a near certainty. That is why the acoustical evidence was viciously attacked by so many, it would have revealed the truth. Insiders in the US Government will do anything to keep you from knowing the truth, it exposes them as the lying criminals some of them are.

This screen capture shows shots 4.8 seconds before and 0.7 seconds AFTER the shot from the grassy knoll. As I show in my video, the HSCA showed a shot hitting JFK in the head from behind, not from the front as anybody with an ounce of sense would show. The US Gov't found that it is easy to tell lies, even this idiotic alignment between the Zapruder film and the acoustical evidence is accepted by the press and they say: If a shot was fired from in front, it missed! They weren't that stupid, it was a huge lie that is still repeated today.

Warren_Comm_Audio_5_shots-Description-34

Another thing the audio evidence proves is that Connally made two separate reactions when shots were fired which means not all of Connally's wounds were caused by one bullet!

but I also believe the coverup and resulting alterations to the Zapruder film may be even more complicated than you and I can even imagine

The Z film timing was not significantly altered, there was no need to as there were other films that showed parts of the shooting sequence. The acoustical evidence was found years later and proves the timing was not significantly changed but they had to alter what it showed! With only five shots on the acoustical recording and the locations defined where 4 of the 5 likely came from, it defines what wounds each of the shots had to have caused.

You don't have to guess anymore once you understand the acoustical evidence is valid.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Cortex_2005/zapruder.gif

Bill,

For me the flaw in your analysis is the point that John Connally received his thorax wound post 313. As you know very well, for a time that was also my position. However, I changed my position when I was able to establish that between 290 to 325 Nellie is actually the one who is making Connally move. She is doing so because she is attempting to rescue him. In order to do that she turns him to his left, until he is facing forward and then pulls him onto her lap.

Below is an extract of a presentation I made this April to Dealey Plaza UK’s 2013 Seminar. The extract picks up after I had described Frederick Webb’s believe that Connally was wounded at Z 297.

There is one error in the presentation. I state that Z 281 was the trigger moment for Nellie: it was the moment she realizes that Connally was wounded. That is an error. After Z 281 she returns to look into the back of the car. The true trigger moment is Z 290/91.

If I am right that what we see during the 290 to 325 sequence is Nellie rescuing John Connally, then you have to be wrong. John Connally cannot be wounded post head shot if he has already been wounded by 290 and is being rescued by his wife.

I believe the file size is around 1GB. It is that size in order to gain reasonable sound and video resolution.

https://www.transferbigfiles.com/be8bb99d-83e1-4452-a34e-f4e89838f22f/N94_Y5w91qkJsRAHBdQ5Iw2

James

James: Thank you for uploading that so I could better understand your position. It appears to me you are relying almost totally on what you see in the Zapruder film and you are ignoring what John Connally said happened. As I showed in my video, John Connally first reacts to a shot at Z224, 60 frames or so before you contend Nellie began to realize John Connally had been shot. John Connally says he was not shot in the back until he is bent over. We can clearly see it is a split second AFTER JFK is shot in the head that Connally is bent over.

I listened several times to your presentation and you say John Connally is in Nellie's lap by Z325. That is NOT true, 325 is the point he is still facing forward and in the next 0.1 second, he is thrown FORWARD and then he collapses and is moved to Nellie's lap. I have stepped through the individual Z frames several times and there is no doubt that John Connally does NOT move toward Nellie until after Z325.

I don't remember your position on several things from our previous discussion over this matter. But when you look at Z frame 273, John Connally has almost turned around completely to look over his right shoulder. To think he has a serious chest wound and no blood can be seen on his shirt in this or any other frame is not reasonable. The argument used to be the single bullet theory is hard to believe (my words) but it's the best we have..... But now there is an explanation that straightens it all out. Connally is not shot in the back at Z224, he was only slightly wounded by a bullet fragment. That is credible because there were three bullet fragments found under Nellie's seat (CE840). The only wound Connally has during his turn is the minor wound to his left thigh when he is turning from Z224 all the way up to when he is shot in the back 0.7 seconds after JFK is shot in the head.

ZCLOSEB273_zps10eb8ecc.jpg

John Connally turned almost completely around to look toward where he thought the sound of the shot was from. Unless the US Gov't had told them, no one would ever have believed that he was shot in the back before this frame. If you repeat a lie often enough, some will accept it as truth. And of course this lie was repeated for over a decade with the Zapruder film not available to the pubic and autopsy photos also not available

To ignore that the audio evidence is valid means that you think the HSCA acoustical experts just happened to guess the time between shots in 4.8 seconds. If you understand how they used the technique of echo correlation analysis, you will find that the odds are astronomical that the audio evidence is valid.

ZCLOSEB312_zpsc9151ffe.jpgA

At Z312, John Connally is still on the right side of Nellie, he has not yet even faced forward yet which is what he said his position was when he was shot in the back.

BZMEDB324-c.jpg

Z324 John Connally is facing forward

BZMEDB327-c.jpg

Z327, 0.1 second AFTER the shot to his back which bent him over which is about 0.8 seconds after JFK was shot in the head. John Connally has not finished his movement after the shot hit him in the back, it is a split second after this frame that Nellie pulls him over into her lap. Nellie did not and could not have pushed John forward this quickly, she was not strong enough to move him like this and neither are you!

John Connally made two extremely quick movements, 4.8 seconds BEFORE and 0.7 seconds AFTER JFK was shot in the head. That is the timing of the acoustical evidence which proves it is valid. I will keep repeating this until somebody proves it is wrong, which no one will ever be able to do. One by one, it will click and finally you will see that it makes perfect sense.

Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3-crop.jpg

We may always have to disagree.

Bill

Bill,

When I delivered the presentation I did not want to be seen reading. You will note I go forward a number of times, and off screen, that is to check my place. That is why I made an error there.

You are right about 325, Connally is not yet fully lying on Nellie's lap.

Now as to the central argument. Both Nellie and John in both testimony as well as videos recordings state that while he was being rescued Nellie talked to him and comforted him. That can be clearly seen in the sequence. If this is not the moment that John Connally was being rescued, can you show me another moment where Nellie is talking into his ear.

As I have pointed out to you a number of times, the Connally narrative is confusing. E.g. both John and Nellie state that he was lying down on her lap when they heard and received the effects of the head shot. Zapruder makes clear that is just wrong.

Connally states that when shot he moved forward and looked down. That can be seen in the frames from 231 onwards. ( I do not have my notes with me. )

The central area of dispute that we have is this.

You interpret the frames from 315 onward to describe the point Connally was wounded. You believe that major movement we see in Connally is the response he is making to a wound.

I, on the other hand, believe this movement we are seeing is the consequence of Nellie pulling him out of danger.

I may have made an error when I said the sequence ended at 325, but I believe the movement we see from 290 onwards is Nellie rescuing her husband. I believe the cropped Zapruder frames at the end support this position.

You mention that John Connally received a wound at 223/4. What wound are you suggesting he receives?

My problem with your position is not that I disagree with the acoustic evidence, shots may well have been fired at those points. Where I disagree is that the shot after the head shot, this .7 second moment, was when Connally received his chest wound. If the 290 sequence is indeed Nellie rescuing him and comforting him as she does so, then he has already received his wound before the moment you suggest he was wounded.

James.

Coincidentally, about the time JBC is doing this rapid forward movement, Kellerman and Greer are also being thrown forward. This is likely a reaction to the stop and swerve of the limo so many witnesses reported.

Strangely enough, while Kellerman is kissing the dashboard, Greer appears to be colliding with the steering wheel and the Connally's are ending up in a heap, neither of the Kennedy's are showing the least bit of reaction to a sudden deceleration and stop. This paradox is, to me, the most obvious proof of alteration of the Z film.

WC apologists will swear up and down that Kellerman is merely dodging bullets when he is thrown forward towards the dashboard. Is anyone here familiar with Secret Service training procedures? Do they still teach the "smack your face on the dashboard" method of bullet evasion?

Mark

After answering more questions on YOUTUBE today, I think I believe that the average person simply cannot believe that the US Gov't would lie to them. The JFK assassination is probably the biggest lie in history but until you understand what happened, it is simply not believable. And you can't believe and understand this issue until you yourself verify everything independently. And nothing seems to be trivial even though I thought that by showing that 4.8 seconds BEFORE and 0.7 Seconds AFTER JFK is shot in the head, that John Connally makes two of the quickest movements in the Zapruder film. That of course corresponds with the timing of the acoustical analysis, a shot fired 4.8 seconds before and 0.7 seconds after the JFK head shot. What is the probability that the HSCA audio experts picked those times from random noise when looking at an audio recording? The chance is nil, therefore the audio evidence is valid, it did record the sounds of the shots.

Once you know the audio evidence is valid, the mystery of the shooting scenario becomes solvable. You know the wound locations and you know where 4 of the 5 shots were fired from. The HSCA test shots were fired from two locations because many witnesses said that is where they thought the shots were from, either the TSBD or the grassy knoll. The reasons that is true is:

Shot #1 and #3 were 2.8 seconds apart, that is almost the 3 seconds you need to eject a shell and fire another shot from behind. The audio evidence shows there was a group of 3 shots, then a pause of 4.8 seconds then BANG-BANG. There is an overwhelming number of witnesses who were near the TSBD that said there were 3 shots fired from there. The only thing possible is that shots #1 and #3 were fired from the TSBD and one of the last two was from the TSBD.

Shot 1 TSBD#1

Shot 2 Somewhere else

Shot 3 TSBD #2

4.8 seconds

Shot 4 Grassy Knoll

Shot 5 TSBD #3

We know shot #4 was from the grassy knoll because Prof Barger wanted someone to check his results after reviewing the data from the audio tape. They hired a second set of audio "experts" and they were told there was insufficient money for more test shots! So they mathematically analyzed what they had and focused on shot #4, the grassy knoll shot. The audio experts figured that people wanted to know the answer when the insiders were working to shut the inquiry down.

Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg

When you then combine the information you know from witnesses with the information you get from the audio evidence and the Zapruder film, you get this scenario:

shot #1 Z178 missed the limo and hit a curb, James Tague slightly wounded TSBD#1

1.7 seconds

shot #2 Z202 From left front through windshield, hit JFK in the front of his neck and exited the rear of his neck. You get the trajectory from the left front by noting there are several witnesses who saw the windshield with a hole just to the left of the rear view mirror

1.1 seconds

shot #3 Bullet hit a branch and fragmented. CE840, bullet fragments under Nellie's seat proves a bullet fragmented. Another fragment hit John Connally in the left thigh which was just to the right of where CE840 fragments were found. Other witnesses saw something hit the street. Another fragment hit JFK in the back about 5.5 inches below his collar. TSBD#2

4.8 seconds later, the gunman see JFK is still alive and only wounded

shot #4, fired from the grassy knoll, hits JFK just forward of his right ear in the hairline. It exits the right rear of JFK's head and leaves an exit wound about 5 inches across. Roy Kellerman's Warren Comm testimony matches the exit wound description given by the Parkland medical witnesses.

0.7 seconds

shot #5 TSBD#3 misses JFK's head as he was knocked violently out of the way by shot #4. It hits Connally in the back and bends him over forward just exactly like he said. The bullet exits his chest, hits his right wrist and goes on toward the front of the limo CE567.

Connally was wounded by shots #3 and #5. One of the lies told is that all of Connally's wounds were caused by one bullet, that is not true. Connally had a trivial wound right after the sign and that is why he could turn almost completely around in his seat. It is not credible to believe he had an exit wound in his chest the size of a baseball and he turned around to look over his right shoulder.

Several seconds after Connally first reacted when a shot was fired. He only had a minor thigh wound when he turned. He was not shot in the back until Z frame 325.

Connally_325-224_zpsb223d873.jpg

This is a magic bullet figure showing shows how the bullet exited JFK's neck and hit Connally in the back. The yellow trajectory is flatter as you would get if the limo was further away from the TSBD as in the Z325 shot. The JFK community bought the lie that Connally had to be shot in the back earlier because a flatter trajectory means he could not have been hit in the left thigh, therefore the erudite JFK community decided that Connally was wrong when he said " the force of the blow to his back bent him over"......

It all makes sense once you understand the audio evidence is valid because the sounds of the shots were recorded.

Mark

After answering more questions on YOUTUBE today, I think I believe that the average person simply cannot believe that the US Gov't would lie to them. The JFK assassination is probably the biggest lie in history but until you understand what happened, it is simply not believable. And you can't believe and understand this issue until you yourself verify everything independently. And nothing seems to be trivial even though I thought that by showing that 4.8 seconds BEFORE and 0.7 Seconds AFTER JFK is shot in the head, that John Connally makes two of the quickest movements in the Zapruder film. That of course corresponds with the timing of the acoustical analysis, a shot fired 4.8 seconds before and 0.7 seconds after the JFK head shot. What is the probability that the HSCA audio experts picked those times from random noise when looking at an audio recording? The chance is nil, therefore the audio evidence is valid, it did record the sounds of the shots.

Once you know the audio evidence is valid, the mystery of the shooting scenario becomes solvable. You know the wound locations and you know where 4 of the 5 shots were fired from. The HSCA test shots were fired from two locations because many witnesses said that is where they thought the shots were from, either the TSBD or the grassy knoll. The reasons that is true is:

Shot #1 and #3 were 2.8 seconds apart, that is almost the 3 seconds you need to eject a shell and fire another shot from behind. The audio evidence shows there was a group of 3 shots, then a pause of 4.8 seconds then BANG-BANG. There is an overwhelming number of witnesses who were near the TSBD that said there were 3 shots fired from there. The only thing possible is that shots #1 and #3 were fired from the TSBD and one of the last two was from the TSBD.

Shot 1 TSBD#1

Shot 2 Somewhere else

Shot 3 TSBD #2

4.8 seconds

Shot 4 Grassy Knoll

Shot 5 TSBD #3

We know shot #4 was from the grassy knoll because Prof Barger wanted someone to check his results after reviewing the data from the audio tape. They hired a second set of audio "experts" and they were told there was insufficient money for more test shots! So they mathematically analyzed what they had and focused on shot #4, the grassy knoll shot. The audio experts figured that people wanted to know the answer when the insiders were working to shut the inquiry down.

Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg

When you then combine the information you know from witnesses with the information you get from the audio evidence and the Zapruder film, you get this scenario:

shot #1 Z178 missed the limo and hit a curb, James Tague slightly wounded TSBD#1

1.7 seconds

shot #2 Z202 From left front through windshield, hit JFK in the front of his neck and exited the rear of his neck. You get the trajectory from the left front by noting there are several witnesses who saw the windshield with a hole just to the left of the rear view mirror

1.1 seconds

shot #3 Bullet hit a branch and fragmented. CE840, bullet fragments under Nellie's seat proves a bullet fragmented. Another fragment hit John Connally in the left thigh which was just to the right of where CE840 fragments were found. Other witnesses saw something hit the street. Another fragment hit JFK in the back about 5.5 inches below his collar. TSBD#2

4.8 seconds later, the gunman see JFK is still alive and only wounded

shot #4, fired from the grassy knoll, hits JFK just forward of his right ear in the hairline. It exits the right rear of JFK's head and leaves an exit wound about 5 inches across. Roy Kellerman's Warren Comm testimony matches the exit wound description given by the Parkland medical witnesses.

0.7 seconds

shot #5 TSBD#3 misses JFK's head as he was knocked violently out of the way by shot #4. It hits Connally in the back and bends him over forward just exactly like he said. The bullet exits his chest, hits his right wrist and goes on toward the front of the limo CE567.

Connally was wounded by shots #3 and #5. One of the lies told is that all of Connally's wounds were caused by one bullet, that is not true. Connally had a trivial wound right after the sign and that is why he could turn almost completely around in his seat. It is not credible to believe he had an exit wound in his chest the size of a baseball and he turned around to look over his right shoulder.

Several seconds after Connally first reacted when a shot was fired. He only had a minor thigh wound when he turned. He was not shot in the back until Z frame 325.

This is a magic bullet figure showing shows how the bullet exited JFK's neck and hit Connally in the back. The yellow trajectory is flatter as you would get if the limo was further away from the TSBD as in the Z325 shot. The JFK community bought the lie that Connally had to be shot in the back earlier because a flatter trajectory means he could not have been hit in the left thigh, therefore the erudite JFK community decided that Connally was wrong when he said " the force of the blow to his back bent him over"......

It all makes sense once you understand the audio evidence is valid because the sounds of the shots were recorded.

Something else that seems to be missed by everyone is how the bullet managed to make its way from the back side of the wrist, between the radius and the ulna, and out the palm side of the wrist.

Look at the diagram in your last post and try holding your wrist in such a fashion that would line up with the supposed trajectory of the bullet and allow the bullet to pass between the ulna and radius without striking the ulna. Unless JBC was severely double jointed, and I have seen no evidence that he was, it is far more likely the Magic Bullet would have struck his radius and stopped there, or struck his radius and been deflected away from his wrist.

The lies continue.

Bill,

There is a difference between idle speculation and serious research. According to your post Connally was struck twice. Once with the second shot from the TSBD, even though you are oblique as to what that wound was. You then contend, as you have for some time, that he received his thorax wound from shot 5 - which was the 3rd shot from the TSBD and occurred at Z 325.

Forgetting the Nellie rescue and the point that Connally received his thorax wound much earlier, you are suggesting that when Connaly received this wound its source was the TSBD. If the wound was received at Z325, which it certainly was not, it would have to be a "through" wound - one that enters his chest. Why? Connally is facing forward, or maybe slightly to his left. Taking account of the direction of the car on Elm Street at Z325 then such a strike would have no option than to travel through the chest. John Conally's medical file makes it clear the shot ran down the outside of the chest wall. Actually it ran down the line of his 5th rib.

Your contention is that Connally was struck at Z325. Well if he was, and I am not agreeing he was, and if the shot replicated the wounds he received then the source of that shot would not be the TSBD. because of the nature of the wounds he received as well as the way he was positioned at that time, the source of the shot would actually be the Records building.

It is one thing to attempt to persuade members on your theory about when you believe Connally was wounded, but it would help if you actually understood where the source would be given a particular moment in the Z film. Because of the curvature of the road certain points do lead back to the TSBD and certain points do not and simply cannot. Z325 given the position and direction of the car as well as how Connally is seated, does not lead back to the TSBD......unless you wish to distort and change the medical record.

James.

I'

Something else that seems to be missed by everyone is how the bullet managed to make its way from the back side of the wrist, between the radius and the ulna, and out the palm side of the wrist.

Look at the diagram in your last post and try holding your wrist in such a fashion that would line up with the supposed trajectory of the bullet and allow the bullet to pass between the ulna and radius without striking the ulna. Unless JBC was severely double jointed, and I have seen no evidence that he was, it is far more likely the Magic Bullet would have struck his radius and stopped there, or struck his radius and been deflected away from his wrist.

The lies continue.

Robert:

The SBT diagram is of course drawn for a shot around frame Z224 and Connally's hand is down where we can not see it that frame. The SBT trajectory is out Connally's chest, hit wrist and then a trivial wound to his left thigh.I drew the yellow line which shows a trajectory at a later time than assumed by the SBT so that no bullet could have hit his left thigh that late in the shooting. Every erudite JFK researcher knows Connally could not have been shot much later than frame 230 or so because CE399 could not have hit his left thigh.

Here is how to correct that almost universally accepted incorrect assumption.

Shortly after Z224, Connally responds to a minor wound by rapidly raising his arms (which causes his jacket lapel to pop out). We can see the hat in his hand and his hand is facing his chest.

ZCLOSEB230_zpsa3ae2093.png

At Z224, Connally is looking right toward Zapruder

At Z230, about 1/3 second later, Connally is looking left, we can clearly see Connally's palm is facing his chest. he could not have turned it so quickly, all he did was raise his arm in response to his FIRST wound. Connally is looking toward his LEFT!

At Z2230+ Connally then begins turn to right to look toward where the sound came from

Z290+ Connally is now beginning to turn back to look over his left shoulder

Z313 JFK shot in the head, one of the motorcycle cops said it was REALLY LOUD the acoustical evidence proves it was from the grassy knoll

Z319 All three men toward front of limo begin to duck forward after the loud JFK head shot

Z325 Last shot is fired from TSBD, it misses JFK's head as the 313 shot knocked him out of the way and hits Connally in the back, exiting his chest and hits his wrist which is in a position you might find interesting:

ZCLOSEB320_zps1827db87.png

As I sat in the hot tub tonight, I put an imaginary hat in my hand as I turned to the right with my palm turned toward my chest. Then as I turned back to my left keeping my hand close to my chest, it was natural to roll my hand outward so that my palm was facing outward. That may help you agree that Connally was shot in the back a split second after JFK was shot in the head.

This is probably the zillionth time I've repeated this BUT Connally made rapid movements that look like they were caused by gun shots 4.8 seconds before and 0.7 seconds after the JFK head shot. That is the exact timing of the last three shots per the acoustical analysis.

4.8 secs before the JFK head shot, John Connally receives a minor wound to his left leg from a bullet fragment, that is why by Z230 he can snap his head to look left and then by Z273 he is turned around in his seat. Nobody should have ever believed Connally was shot in the back bofore this turn to his right! Only because the gubermint said that is what happened are fools empowered enough to agree.

ZCLOSEB273_zps10eb8ecc.jpgagrr

0.7 seconds after the JFK head shot, the 3rd shot from the TSBD is fired, it misses JFK's head and hits Gov Connally in the back.

Because the timing of the last three shots is the same in both the Zapruder film AND the acoustical evidence, it proves the Dallas police radio channel did record the sounds of the shots. Once you understand that, you then know absolutely for sure that a conspiracy killed JFK. There's no wiggle room, it proves it. It helps if you understand how the tape was analyzed by the HSCA audio experts and it helps if you make a back of the envelope probability calculation for if you argue the tape did not record the sounds of the shots, you have to say the HSCA guessed 4.8 seconds and 0.7 seconds using random noise as a guide. That is impossible.

Now can you ask why did the US goverment lie then and forge evidence and why did they lie in 1978? Those question are now easily answered once you prove conspiracy and prove the US government forged evidence. The guilty men's fingerprints are all over the forged evidence.

Using both the Z film and the audio evidence allows anyone to easily solve this "mystery." But it's never been a mystery to the insiders, it has always been a lie. And this time, pay attention to the witnesses, not the lying US Government. Once you get this down, you are prepared to understand US History for the last 50 years.

If you listen to Connally again describe his turn, it might make more sense.

Bill,

There is a difference between idle speculation and serious research. According to your post Connally was struck twice. Once with the second shot from the TSBD, even though you are oblique as to what that wound was. You then contend, as you have for some time, that he received his thorax wound from shot 5 - which was the 3rd shot from the TSBD and occurred at Z 325.

Forgetting the Nellie rescue and the point that Connally received his thorax wound much earlier, you are suggesting that when Connaly received this wound its source was the TSBD. If the wound was received at Z325, which it certainly was not, it would have to be a "through" wound - one that enters his chest. Why? Connally is facing forward, or maybe slightly to his left. Taking account of the direction of the car on Elm Street at Z325 then such a strike would have no option than to travel through the chest. John Conally's medical file makes it clear the shot ran down the outside of the chest wall. Actually it ran down the line of his 5th rib.

Your contention is that Connally was struck at Z325. Well if he was, and I am not agreeing he was, and if the shot replicated the wounds he received then the source of that shot would not be the TSBD. because of the nature of the wounds he received as well as the way he was positioned at that time, the source of the shot would actually be the Records building.

It is one thing to attempt to persuade members on your theory about when you believe Connally was wounded, but it would help if you actually understood where the source would be given a particular moment in the Z film. Because of the curvature of the road certain points do lead back to the TSBD and certain points do not and simply cannot. Z325 given the position and direction of the car as well as how Connally is seated, does not lead back to the TSBD......unless you wish to distort and change the medical record.

James.

James;

See if my previous post clears things up a bit.

Bill

Actually Bill, your previous post does not clear things up a bit.

Your thesis is that John Connally was wounded after the head shot. You use a variety of sources to support your claim. My point, which you do not appear to want to address is if he receive his wound at that point then:-

the source of that shot would not be the TSBD.

The wound John Connally received ran down the outside of his 5th rib. If you are in agreement that, that, is exactly how Connally was wounded

THEN

because of the position of the car at Z 325 and the position of John Connally within the car, the source of the shot would actually be the Records building.

If you are in agreement that the source of the wound to John Connally was other than the TSBD then we are in agreement. However if it is your position that when John Connally was wounded at Z 325 the source of the shot was the TSBD, then you are completely wrong. Geometry proves you wrong. Acoustics play no part here. It matters not one iota what the acoustics say on this point. There is no geometrical way that at Z325 a line can be drawn, from the TSBD, to accurately simulate the wound John Connally received. The only way the wound to John Connally can be accurately simulated is if the source of that wound is directed from the Records building and not the TSBD.

James