The Education Forum

Solving the JFK assassination shooting mystery

Actually Bill, your previous post does not clear things up a bit.

Your thesis is that John Connally was wounded after the head shot. You use a variety of sources to support your claim. My point, which you do not appear to want to address is if he receive his wound at that point then:-

the source of that shot would not be the TSBD.

The wound John Connally received ran down the outside of his 5th rib. If you are in agreement that, that, is exactly how Connally was wounded

THEN

because of the position of the car at Z 325 and the position of John Connally within the car, the source of the shot would actually be the Records building.

If you are in agreement that the source of the wound to John Connally was other than the TSBD then we are in agreement. However if it is your position that when John Connally was wounded at Z 325 the source of the shot was the TSBD, then you are completely wrong. Geometry proves you wrong. Acoustics play no part here. It matters not one iota what the acoustics say on this point. There is no geometrical way that at Z325 a line can be drawn, from the TSBD, to accurately simulate the wound John Connally received. The only way the wound to John Connally can be accurately simulated is if the source of that wound is directed from the Records building and not the TSBD.

Dealley-TSBD_zps81842ac8.jpg

James:

I earlier cropped off the TSBD but the arrow is from the TSBD to the limo. During the last couple of shots there is no radical change in direction of Elm Street in relation to the shooter from the TSBD. I see no reason why Connally could not have been shot with the 5th shot (3rd from the TSBD).which is from the TSBD.

John Connally said during the Warren Commission hearings that he had looked to the right and was turning to look over his left shoulder when he was bent over by the blow to his back. John Connally said he was facing forward when he was struck in the back. That is what we see in the Zapruder film, Connally was turning toward the left and was facing forward when at Z319 he and the other two SS agents in the front seat begin to duck forward when something different happens to John Connally, he is violently thrown directly forward and his head snaps downsward as part of this motion. Nellie could not have thrown John Connally forward as we see him move, the force of the bullet to his back is the only force adequate that I am aware of .

This video addresses the momentum of the bullet that bent John Connally over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2i7uHdYHsE

There are many witnesses who were sure they heard about three equally spaced shots fired from the TSBD. If you look at the acoustical evidence summary and you factor in that it took almost three seconds to eject, aim and fire the next shot, the only possible scenario is that shots #1 and #3 which were 2.8 seconds apart and one of shots #4 and #5. Because analysis showed shot #4 was the grassy knoll shot that hit JFK in the head, shot #5 is definitely the last shot fired from the TSBD.

Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg

I see no reason to believe the last shot fired 0.7 seconds after the JFK head shot was not fired from the TSBD.

Bill

Bill,

You have just demonstrated to the forum that you have no idea of 3D analysis.

You draw a line from the TSBD to a point on Elm Street and then comment how, to you, it seems quite possible that a shot from that building could have caused Connally's injuries.

Dearie me. That really does not bode well for your argument. You really should not make that kind of mistake.

James.

Addition:-

To illustrate the point I made above I have edited your original image.

Could Connally be struck from the TSBD at Z 285? The answer is yes. However from the TSBD, the strike could not replicate the actual wound he suffered.

In the edited diagram the yellow arrow represents the angle Connally is facing at that point.

The Red arrow demonstrates the source of the bullet in order to recreate the actual wound Connally suffered. That line makes clear that to suffer the wound he did suffer, if he were struck at Z 285, then the source of that wound - at that particular frame - would have to have come from the South Plaza not the North Plaza.

A shot from the North Plaza - in particular the TSBD - would strike him ( as you white arrow indicates). However as my yellow arrow indicates ( which shows the direction Connally is sitting at this time ) the wound that a shot from the TSBD would create at this time is very different from the wound that he did sustain

ConnallyWound_zps5e79b479.png

Edited by James R Gordon