The Education Forum

The more things change , the more things Remain the same.

Steven Gaal

CONFIRMED: The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico's Most Notorious Drug Cartel

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
=====================================================
Peter Dale Scott
http://www.globalresearch.ca/jfk-and-9-11/4207
DRUGS

I was thinking of two or three more points. Here’s a broader one, where now you say, “There he goes again…” on the question of drugs.

In Deep Politics, and especially in Deep Politics II (which thanks to Rex, is about to be reissued I believe, and will be available shortly from the Mary Ferrell Foundation), I discuss the importance of the Mexican drug traffic as a factor – which was

1) connected to Jack Ruby;[30]

3) connected to the Mexican DFS, which taped Oswald in Mexico City;

3) protected in effect by the CIA, which intervened at least once in an American court to prevent a DFS smuggler from being indicted;[31]

4) connected to Richard Cain, this multifaceted mob and law enforcement figure, who was the chief link between Sam Giancana and the Mexican establishment. And he may have very well, as I say in Deep Politics II, – his specialty was wiretapping, and it’s conceded publicly that he did wiretapping in Mexico of foreign embassies in Mexico City for the Mexican government, which certainly sounds pretty relevant to the over hearing of the man identifying himself as Lee Oswald, and also some of the Cubans, we’ll come back to them again, the Cuban students, particularly Cubans students who were involved in drug trafficking.[32]

At that point, when I first wrote this I had not yet looked at the new version of Ultimate Sacrifice; and realized that the Mexican drug connection is, if anything, even more important in Waldron’s book than it is in mine, which may explain my new partiality to want to take that book seriously. He brings in people like, for example the French Connection, and whoever he was (Jean) Souêtre or (Michael Victor) Mertz, who was reportedly in Dallas November 22, 1963.[33] He ties those people to Marcello, and to Trafficante and to Rosselli and there are more people, I could give the rest of my talk on that theme, but I won’t.
=============================
The Strength of the Wolf: The Secret History of America's War on Drugs

DOUGLAS VALINTINE

http://www.douglasvalentine.com/the_strength_of_the_wolf__the_secret_history_of_america_s_war_on_drugs_31184.htm

FBN (now DEA) = RUBY
===========================
CompleteWorks DOUGLAS VALINTINE

Non-Fiction History - It's Out

The Strength of the Pack: The Personalities, Politics and Espionage Intrigues that Shaped the DEA

This exposé documents previously unknown aspects of federal drug law enforcement from the formation of the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs and the creation of the Drug Enforcement Administration until the present day. Learn how the CIA hijacked federal drug enforcement and turned it into an adjunct of national security.
============================
Non-Fiction History

The Strength of the Wolf: The Secret History of America's War on Drugs

"...highlighting the names and black deeds of an outlandish cast of wayward narcs, killer-spooks and globe-trotting godfathers (Wolf) is an expose of the never-ending lap-dance between organized crime and the national security establishment

Edited by Don Jeffries

An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels. http://www.businessi...a-cartel-2014-1
++++OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO++++
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The US Border Patrol Conveniently 'Misplaced' the Records for 200 Predator Drone Flights

GEE........helping ??????????? ... (from above) Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels. .... GEE Predator Drones helping Sinaloa(CIA) cartel........intergovernmental cooperation at its best !!!

Edited by Steven Gaal