The Education Forum

New JFK Assassination Forum

Thanks for the plug, John! I appreciate it. We hope to see you there from time to time (or more often), as well!

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

The Founding Members are:

[Listed alphabetically]

Greg Burnham (Owner / Admin)
John Cosetella, Ph.D.
Charles R. Drago
Phil Dragoo
Adele Edisen, Ph.D.
Phil Giuliano
Douglas Horne
David Mantik, MD, Ph.D.

Scott Myers
Stan Wilbourne

All are welcome, but please read the Rules of Engagement in our Policy Statement first.

I am looking forward to this endeavor and hope that many of you will join me.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham

Admin

Edited by Greg Burnham

Congratulations !!

but remember your " friends " will be watching ......

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140317/07441526589/nancy-pelosi-admits-that-congress-is-scared-cia.shtml

Pelosi added that she has always fought for checks and balances on CIA activity and its interactions with Congress: “You don’t fight it without a price because they come after you and they don’t always tell the truth.

Please register using BOTH your real first and last name with a space separating them from each other, just like you would write your own name on a piece of paper. Do NOT include punctuation, numbers, or other characters, such as underscore lines, etc.

Example: Greg Burnham ------> (NOT: gregburnham, or greg_burnham, or GregBurnham45)

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I would like to express my appreciation to John Simkin for providing this research venue for all of these years and for allowing me the pleasure of participating in it.

Now that it is coming to an end I would like to extend an invitation to join my forum to the members here:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

Please remember to use both your real first and last name when you register.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow that is hard to believe. Fifteen years. And no books, that I know of. Just stuff online. Yes Peter, that was the idea get rid of the Kennedys, call it "the Kennedy curse" and give us the Bush Crime family.

Dawn

Dawn,

There will be a thorough look at the death of JFK, Jr. in my upcoming book.

I am also working on a project in which all of the various reports, everything from the media to official search and rescue updates, will be made available. One can easily observe the changing face of the tragedy, the spin, the deception...the final fraudulent conclusion.