The Education Forum

Is Robert's Thread Locked Again?

I keep attempting to open "Secret Service Agents Response" but I get directed to the website index page. I seem to be able to view every other thread. Has Robert Mady's thread been closed again?

That would be a shame, as I was hoping to open up a dialogue with a new member as to what constituted an "audible" shot.

There can be something like a sticky in which admions / mods log deciscions and reasons so members and visitors can see what is happening and why.

Yes, sorry, I perhaps should have couched it differently. I thought of putting 'should be' but I'm not in charge in any way so I said it 'can be', as a suggestion. There was one but the new management has made some changes. Even so, if there was one again it's possible the forum would be just a bit more easy to keep up with and provide an apparently needed transparency.

Robert,

The Secret Service threat has not been closed again. The thread that John Dolva referred to has been hidden. John raises a good point and it might be a good idea to either make it visible or create a new version. Transparency is important and that thread certainly served that purpose and it is correct and proper that we should explain our decisions.

James.