The Education Forum

Promoting books by Forum members

Promoting books by Forum members

I would like to start a topic on the forum of devising a formula for promoting the sale of published books written by forum members.

There are a number of members who have published books on the JFK assassination and on other timely subjects.

Perhaps we can use our collective heads to develop a formula for promoting these books. Such a formula could be used to promote books already published and those in the future.

Donald Jeffries’s book, “Hidden History: An Expose of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies and Cover-ups in American Politics”, has just been published. Let’s use his book as an example of devising a means of promoting it. Once a formula is devised for it, the same can be use for promoting any member’s book in the future.

To start off, this is what I would suggest:

1) Create a page on Facebook devoted solely to the book. Ask Facebook members to “like” it.

2) Create four two-minute videos to be placed on YouTube. Each would focus on a different aspect of the book’s contents.

3) Inquire of radio programs if they would be interested in interviewing Donald, the author --programs such as coastocoastam (with 10 million listeners) and Pacifica radio station KPFA that reaches the greater Los Angeles area.

4) Write objective reviews that would be posted on Amazon.

Please add any ideas you have for promoting members’ books. This presents an opportunity for broadcasting to a larger audience the views of forum members.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Paul, you are correct. I got KPFA confused with KPFK, the Pacifica station in Los Angeles on which I have appeared and which frequently has the authors of TrineDay books as guests.

Hopefully, forum members will come up with some additional ideas for promotion of books.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

It is wise always want to talk to a person who was there. Investigative files are just what the investigator wants them to be. Deceit and deception are the norm in these matters. Files and documents are created to lure the naïve into believing something is true and can be cited as being official and accurate when in reality it is purposeful misinformation.

Thank you so much for the kind comments, Douglas. I'm sharing them wherever I can with others.