The Education Forum

FICON and Sylvia Hoke

Greg Parker

Here we have the CIA employed sister of the future benefactor of LHO working on a FICON project dealing with radar personnel at the same time Oswald is entering the Marines and being trained in that particular field. Taken in the fuller context of the likelihood that the Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls and that FICON had a ariel surveillance component, it all gets a little too coincidental for my taste.

But no one has to agree with my take on it. I have more new info to come concerning the defection.

Her specific role with the CIA during those years has now been published for the first time. At the very least.... that question is now answered. // PARKER QUOTE

#####################################################################################################################################

Timeline of the Life of Lee Harvey Oswald

By W. Tracy Parnell and also Warren Commission Timeline

http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm

January 10, 1948: Marguerite orders Ekdahl out of the house.

June 24, 1948: The Ekdahls are divorced, Taken in the fuller context of the likelihood that the Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls and that FICON had a ariel surveillance component, it all gets a little too coincidental for my taste.

Marguerite retains the name Oswald. // PARKER QUOTE IN RED

LHO completes the second grade. (June 24,1948)

October, 1955: LHO tries to enlist in the Marines but is denied.

Dolly Shoe (1955 SPRING ,W/C)

November 10, 1955: LHO starts work as a messenger boy at Gerald F. Tujague Inc.

########################################################

THIRD DECADE ARTICLE SHOWS LHO HAS ODD SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (DOLLY SHOE) (Probably intel related) gaal

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KNEW THE EKDAHL'S ?? YOU MEAN HE WAS SELECTED FOR INTELL RIGHT AFTER SECOND GRADE ?? ,Welcome to Harvey & Lee.,gaal

See ya, Stevo. I've had my fill off idiots.

But no one has to agree with my take on it. I have more new info to come concerning the defection. // PARKER QUOTE IN RED

=================================================================================================

KNEW THE EKDAHL'S ?? YOU MEAN HE WAS SELECTED FOR INTELL RIGHT AFTER SECOND GRADE ?? (SEE ABOVE TIMELINE) ,Welcome

to Harvey & Lee.,gaal

Likelihood that a one family knew another (Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls ,per Parker) 23 years before PAINES MEET Oswalds seem like a meaningless stretch of facts. ,gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

Here we have the CIA employed sister of the future benefactor of LHO working on a FICON project dealing with radar personnel at the same time Oswald is entering the Marines and being trained in that particular field. Taken in the fuller context of the likelihood that the Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls and that FICON had a ariel surveillance component, it all gets a little too coincidental for my taste.

But no one has to agree with my take on it. I have more new info to come concerning the defection.

Her specific role with the CIA during those years has now been published for the first time. At the very least.... that question is now answered. // PARKER QUOTE

#####################################################################################################################################

June 24, 1948: The Ekdahls are divorced, Taken in the fuller context of the likelihood that the Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls and that FICON had a ariel surveillance component, it all gets a little too coincidental for my taste.

THIRD DECADE ARTICLE SHOWS LHO HAS ODD SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (DOLLY SHOE) (Probably intel related) gaal

KNEW THE EKDAHL'S ?? YOU MEAN HE WAS SELECTED FOR INTELL RIGHT AFTER SECOND GRADE ?? ,Welcome to Harvey & Lee.,gaal

But no one has to agree with my take on it. I have more new info to come concerning the defection. // PARKER QUOTE IN RED

=================================================================================================

KNEW THE EKDAHL'S ?? YOU MEAN HE WAS SELECTED FOR INTELL RIGHT AFTER SECOND GRADE ?? (SEE ABOVE TIMELINE) ,Welcome

to Harvey & Lee.,gaal

Likelihood that a one family knew another (Hyde clan knew the Ekdahls ,per Parker) 23 years before PAINES MEET Oswalds seem like a meaningless stretch of facts. ,gaal

The forum gets what it asks for. It gets Steve.

to Harvey & Lee.,gaal

The forum gets what it asks for. It gets Steve.

Greg,

It's good therapy.

Looks like Steve wants to make you an honorary member of the H&L Cult.

--Tommy :sun