The Education Forum

Why Are Personal Insults and Insults Towards Family Members Of Forum Members Allowed Here Now?

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

On September 16th 2015, Greg Parker, although he got the spelling wrong, made a disgusting comment about a deceased member of my family at post number 30 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22243&page=2

I immediately reported the post to the moderation team as any decent minded person would do, hoping that the insult would be removed.

Two days later, today, 18th September 2015 Greg Parker whinges publicly about my complaint as if insulting the dead is an acceptable protocol. post number 51 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22243&page=4

At least one member of the moderation team has obviously been in contact with Parker, otherwise he would not be aware that I had complained and been able to post as such on the thread.

The comment still remains on the thread, why?

Humerous joking comments towards me are fine by me, we all do them at times, but If it has been decided by the moderators that Parker's comment is acceptable and allowed to stay on the thread, or unacceptable but allowed to stay on the thread, please delete my membership and all posts by me since my membership commenced.

I hadn't paid any attention to Parker's comments in that thread (since nothing Parker posts is ever worth reading), but Duncan is certainly right---that second comment made by Parker is, indeed, disgusting and callous, and should be removed immediately. (The first one isn't as bad, but probably should be removed too, since Duncan complained about it.)

Parker obviously spends too much time at his own free-for-all toilet bowl disguised as a JFK forum, where the obvious motto is "The Filthier The Comment, The Better". But it shouldn't be tolerated here.

Edited by David Von Pein

I hadn't paid any attention to Parker's comments in that thread (since nothing Parker posts is ever worth reading), but Duncan is certainly right---that second comment made by Parker is, indeed, disgusting and callous, and should be removed immediately. (The first one isn't as bad, but probably should be removed too, since Duncan complained about it.)

Parker obviously spends too much time at his own free-for-all toilet bowl disguised as a JFK forum, where the obvious motto is "The Filthier The Comment, The Better". But it shouldn't be tolerated here.

You guys crack me up. The circular reasoning is hilarious.

Parker's forum is filth.

I don't go there.

Why? Because Parker's forum is filth.

None of you never ever go there....wouldn't be caught dead there, but you all seems to know everything that get's posted there :maggieJ

Dunc's thread title here as he manufactures his outrage:

Why Are Personal Insults...Allowed Here Now

Dunc earlier today showing what a hypocrite he is

Can anyone help me with this photo analysis?
I've just noticed Stiletto Bob's Avatar.
Is that his nose or is he eating a Banana? :lol:

"Self-employed". Refurbished apartment owner. Got it and congratulations.

But everything else stands.

Your outrage was manufactured. Your comments to Bob make you a hypocrite. You have fibbed about being in a police line-up. You forum is filled with LN trolls because you know there are a lot of ghouls out there who love watching train wrecks. This audience in turn helps your financial bottom line via your ad overloaded site. You don't really give a rats about the assassination.

"Self employed" :rolleyes:

Fellow members,

The Administrators have been made aware of a number of signs of unrest. Members have created excessively lengthy posts, referred to other members as liars, engineered new words that are clearly generated to replace banned words – and so on.

In the last few weeks a reasonably large number of disciplinary actions have taken place. Rather that deal with this situation in the normal way, we have decided to issue a warning that we are aware of the situation and would like it to calm down.

Should any member prefer to continue this behaviour it may well result in the said member being isolated until Spring 2016!!

James.